What's new

Friendly Fire Incident between Iranian vessels in the Persian Gulf

157118320.jpg

EXuRvSpWoAEDJ3s

Hopefully these pictures don't offend anyone, I'm posting these only for educational/informational purposes.

No offensive intended whatsoever.

In 40 years we have not suffered major friendly fire accidents. In 2020 we already have a second major case. I am not totally convinced that this is not some kind of a plot.

Just think about this for a second. What is the best way to topple IRI? It sure isn't sanctions or war. These "accidents" that just keep appearing are the most effective way to undermine IRI and spark a coup or revolution of some sort. Smells like the 53 CIA coup but much more advanced!

Dozens of Iranian soldiers killed in Navy missile accident

It was reported that during a military drill, a C-802 missile was fired towards another Iranian Navy destroyer, striking it and causing extensive damage.

Dozens of sailors in Iran's Navy were killed early Monday after a on-board missile was accidentally shot from one destroyer and hit another, according to a Maariv report.

It was reported that during a military drill, a C-802 missile was fired towards another Iranian Navy destroyer, striking it and causing extensive damage. Iranian authorities have not yet officially made a statement, and the exact number of victims is still unknown.
https://www.jpost.com/international...ldiers-killed-in-navy-missile-accident-627595
Even we don't call hendijan class of ships as destroyer. We call it light support ship it has only 270 tons of displacement.

Yeah , why?
For starter because they could not determine the type of the ship

In 40 years we have not suffered major friendly fire accidents. In 2020 we already have a second major case. I am not totally convinced that this is not some kind of a plot.

Just think about this for a second. What is the best way to topple IRI? It sure isn't sanctions or war. These "accidents" that just keep appearing are the most effective way to undermine IRI and spark a coup or revolution of some sort. Smells like the 53 CIA coup but much more advanced!

I somewhat share the same sentiment but I think we should open up another thread about it and share thoughts about it there Sina-1. We can have a more concise conversation without derailing this thread and diverting attention away from this horrible tragedy...

Not trying to shoot you down btw lol, just thought it be better if there was a separate thread that addressed a possible new/ongoing espionage campaign against Iran.

What's the possibility of salvaging the remains or even "repairing" the ship given the severity of the damages?

What's the possibility of salvaging the remains or even "repairing" the ship given the severity of the damages?
If you ask me it don't worth it better scuttle it and build a new one . something more resilient.
I think a trimaran or katamaran for the role of hendijan class support ships is better . they are faster and a lot harder to sink and can carry more.

Two friendly fires in 42 years.
Not at all in iran Iraq war our air defense hit several of our aircraft . even one f-14.
In 80 or 82 if I'm not wrong we had a warfare in all of iran . in zanjan artillery fire mistakenly hit basij forces. (I clearly remember it as they bring patient with helicopter to our hospital and then took some of our professors with those helicopter to tend injured at the scene ).

And so you reach to the conclusion it triggered from iran . :crazy:

It was. Its been confirmed. And its not the first time Iran has allowed it territory to be used by India to cause terrorism in Pakistan. You need to catch up on geopolitics sunshine.

Hold your horses.

This incident, how horrible it might be, will eventually become a footnote in Iran's military history, and there will be lessons learned from it.

You should just worry about all those extremists that your country has harboured and spread the past decades.
Uzair Baloch terrorists flew in Iranian passport and Indian kulboshan yadav was harbored by Iran
Talking about the darity to blame other
Ur mullah regime has fked the peace of all Muslim world it will come back to bite u all with destruction

Why dont you go to Syria to fight the IRGC ? You can become a martyr, blow yourself up for American cause, you know.

Ontopic :

Hala man nemidunam chera shoma khabare ''rumour'' ajulane dus darid pakhsh konid va aabru mellate iran ro bebarid. aya shoma sadism darid ?
Aren't already many pakistanis recruited by Iran to fight for bashar Assad and many are burried in Iran
How many more deaths u mullah wants
U r a curse on humanity

It was. Its been confirmed. And its not the first time Iran has allowed it territory to be used by India to cause terrorism in Pakistan. You need to catch up on geopolitics sunshine.
And please show us evidence of Your claims.

Uzair Baloch terrorists flew in Iranian passport and Indian kulboshan yadav was harbored by Iran
Ur mullah regime has fked the peace of all Muslim world it will come back to bite u all with destruction

Aren't already many pakistanis recruited by Iran to fight for bashar Assad and many are burried in Iran
How many more deaths u mullah wants
U r a curse on humanity
Why your government won't tell you guys not to go to Syria.
Why it's ok when you are employed by others but it's bad if we employ you guys!

Good. Considering the fact that Pakistan has harboured terrorists organisations on its soil for decades now, which have caused atrocities on Iranian territory, it would be wise if the Iranian government would give Pakistan a taste of its own medicine.

Besides, you should be the last person on earth to speak of destruction and mayhem. Ask the Afghans which role your country has played in their country, or the simple fact that world's most renowned terrorists (OBM) found a safe haven on your soil, as your country has become synonymous for extremism and terrorism.

The Middle East is a messy place. This incident has nothing to do with foreign policy or all other butthurt stuff you are inserting in this discussion. No divine retribution, no karma, etc. Just an accident that has numerous causes behind it. Stop mixing your Sunni supremacist frustration with this deadly accident.

Too many brainwashed Iranian mullahs here is they don't know what's good for them their mind is controlled by mullah extremists no use arguing with them

Back
Top Bottom