What's new

French Secularism: Debate on banning all Religious symbols !

On the contrary, my dear turkish friend, seeing as your FM supports Islamic terror that makes your country on path to the good and righteous way of becoming an Islamic republic of Turkey. So it has everything to do with secularism, and mentioning it 4 times in the same sentence won`t make your country any less prone to Islamic nationalism.

i mentioned it 4 times to teach you what secularism is..because its obvious that you are clueless..

keep insisting on your ignorance as always:pop:

On the contrary, my dear turkish friend, seeing as your FM supports Islamic terror that makes your country on path to the good and righteous way of becoming an Islamic republic of Turkey. So it has everything to do with secularism, and mentioning it 4 times in the same sentence won`t make your country any less prone to Islamic nationalism.

isnt secularism about keeping religion and state from each other?

it is israel that goes around and tells the world that they are the only jewish country in the world and that they represent every single jew living in the world, whats secular about this?

Secularism is separation of Church and state. Secularism don't actually mean anti religion but no religion will have any influences in politics or in government decisions. Secularism mean that every person is free to practice his/her religion in his/her personal life as long as his belief don't hurt any other individual in society so i dont get it when secular countries talk about taking away the personal freedom of its peoples to wear whatever they choose to wear.

it is israel that goes around and tells the world that they are the only jewish country in the world and that they represent every single jew living in the world, whats secular about this?
There is a difference between Jews as a race and Judaism as a religion. Our country is home to Jews that are secular,traditionalists, religious, atheists etc etc. You don`t have to be religious to make aliyah, in fact most are not.

There is a difference between Jews as a race and Judaism as a religion. Our country is home to Jews that are secular,traditionalists, religious, atheists etc etc. You don`t have to be religious to make aliyah, in fact most are not.

then,it is racist:lol:

Of course, to the zionists not supporting the israeli terrorism (Mavi Maramara) is like supporting the so-called 'Islamic terror'. We have heard this Jewish song many times, there's nothing new in this, it's not going to change anything.

Of course, to the zionists not supporting the israeli terrorism (Mavi Maramara) is like supporting the so-called 'Islamic terror'. We have heard this Jewish song many times, there's nothing new in this, it's not going to change anything.

Neither are you and your obvious support for terrorism when its done against non muslims.

Neither are you and your obvious support for terrorism when its done against non muslims.

My support for terrorism? Now, show me your evidence. Isael is a terrorist entity and by supporting israel you support terrorism.

My support for terrorism? Now, show me your evidence. Isael is a terrorist entity and by supporting israel you support terrorism.

When evil calls you evil, it puts a smile on one`s face. I`m sure you agree.

I'm saying people in glass houses made of death sentences should be the last to comment about religious bannings of things as benign as symbols. And if they insist- then they should be open to be taken to the mat on being called out. and in your case I have seen your religious zealotry on these forums.. so it makes it all the more ridiculous for you to crib about any other country stifling religion

Nonsense. I am calling the French for their disingenuous double talk. If they want to call themselves the 'Christian Republic of France', they can have laws favoring Christianity. But, as long as they claim to be secular and nonreligious, they will be held to task for their duplicity.

According to your logic, since India is rife with human rights abuses including religious and ethnic massacres, Indians shouldn't complain about mistreatment in other lands. Or we should excuse slavery because black tribes were committing crimes elsewhere.

This tendency of Indian Hindus like yourself to excuse Islamophobia by bringing in all manner of distractions is predictable and irrelevant. It gives us a crystal clear picture of the Hindutva mindset and their justification for their bigotry.

Perhaps you are nursing your wounds from the sound thrashing you regularly receive from the Chinese for trolling their threads, but you will find no respite here.

I will certainly follow this closely. I would like to see if social secularism can be implemented. As a society on secular ethics would be a impressive feat. It will be interesting to see how the french proceed with this.

Accusing france of double talk when the peoples who are critising this come from countrys with alot worse religious laws is hypocrisy itself.

I'm saying people in glass houses made of death sentences should be the last to comment about religious bannings of things as benign as symbols. And if they insist- then they should be open to be taken to the mat on being called out. and in your case I have seen your religious zealotry on these forums.. so it makes it all the more ridiculous for you to crib about any other country stifling religion

Exactly!

People with the worst record of treating minorities (Dhimmi anyone!) expect final and perfect treatment from kaffir countries!

It is not about labels like "secular" or "Islamic", it is about how you treat minorities in your own countries.

France is going a bit extreme here I guess. It is nothing compared to most Islamic countries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom