What's new

French Secularism: Debate on banning all Religious symbols !

Welcome to the Islamic world. In Islamic countries you are free to practice your religion but ohh sh!t if it is anything but Islam.

so youre saying that someone who is a jew in morocco can't practice their religion, and if so they are getting killed immediately?

don't say every single muslim country, yes i agree most of them do. and i myself as a muslim find it very bad and would not accept this, but what can you do...

Those who don't like it are still having the liberty to leave. Its a free country after all.

well, aren't they coming here in first place because of freedom?

they come to countries like france because they can practice their religion freely without getting treathened in whereever they come from, wich the french government is ALSO going to do when this rule is getting signed.

and beside, do you know how much it costs just to move from a country to an another?

i dont think you do, because you get a lot of problems if you want to,

- money

- language

- rules

- family

- children

the list can go on, but they come here in the first place to have a free life, instead of beeing in their homecountry, be poor and live a bad life.

even here in norway wich is a more christian country than france, my sister can go to school with headscarfe. why isn't it illegal here but there?

so youre saying that someone who is a jew in morocco can't practice their religion, and if so they are getting killed immediately?

don't say every single muslim country, yes i agree most of them do. and i myself as a muslim find it very bad and would not accept this, but what can you do...
Morocco is not an Islamic state, it is a Muslim state, there is a difference you know.
"Morocco has always been known for its islamic liberalism and openness towards the Western world. King Mohammed VI of Morocco with his ruling elite are democratically minded, showing tolerance within the limits of territorial integrity and traditional laws and customs."
Thats why they are a non-Nato major ally of the US. Neither is Turkey an Islamic state(yet anyway), it is a Muslim state that until recently Jews felt safer there than they do now.

Our country is secular and most of our population are not religious.

errm..civil marriage?

also in Turkey,you cant see a religious functionary that says non-muslims live for serving muslims:

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews

and also here is the PM of this uber-secular israel:

images_News_2010_09_01_ovadia_net_deri_300_0.jpg

errm..civil marriage?

also in Turkey,you cant see a religious functionary that says non-muslims live for serving muslims:

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews

and also here is the PM of this uber-secular israel:

images_News_2010_09_01_ovadia_net_deri_300_0.jpg
Don`t make me copy and paste all the countless things Muslim leaders and civilians said about Jews, i don`t want PDF to crash from the data overflow...
I wear a Yamaka when i pray, my PM wears a Yamaka when praying but neither of us are religious. When you are in a Synagogue, you are required to wear a Yamaka because it is what Jewish men do. It is our religion.

Worried about religious freedom in foreign country??????
Feel free to show love to ur mother country !!!! Come back and show some respect to ur mother country.
Its their country .......so its their rule

Don`t make me copy and paste all the countless things Muslim leaders and civilians said about Jews, i don`t want PDF to crash from the data overflow...
I wear a Yamaka when i pray, my PM wears a Yamaka when praying but neither of us are religious. When you are in a Synagogue, you are required to wear a Yamaka because it is what Jewish men do. It is our religion.

im comparing Turkey and Israel..but i understand the fact that you need iran,saudi arabia to name israel as a secular country:lol: israel is secular only when you compare it to them.:whistle:
at least they are not claiming that they are secular.go fool others,noone is stupid here..its obvious what your country is...
a 8 million populated country but full of lunacy.:)

im comparing Turkey and Israel..but i understand the fact that you need iran,saudi arabia to name israel as a secular country:lol: israel is secular only when you compare it to them.:whistle:
at least they are not claiming that they are secular.go fool others,noone is stupid here..its obvious what your country is...
a 8 million populated country but full of lunacy.:)
I was comparing to Turkey, and your Islamist Jihad loving leader and FM.

So Frenchies can have sex in nude beaches but people living their cant practice their religion?
it is forbiden to have sexual relations in public places

"nudes beaches" are not accessible for public but for members of these beachs who accept the rules
being nudes there but there still is no sex in these beaches i guess

there is a famous and very funny movie 'les gendarmes de st tropez"
the police is looking for nudists who use public beaches and they try to arrest them

I was comparing to Turkey, and your Islamist Jihad loving leader and FM.

i dont see anything regarding Turkey in your previous post,sorry..

i however provided you link and photo.you are not secular whatsoever..you only have a chance if you are compared to iran,saudi arabia etc:wave:

go secularize your country first before teaching others.:azn:

i dont see anything regarding Turkey in your previous post,sorry..

i however provided you link and photo.you are not secular whatsoever..you only have a chance if you are compared to iran,saudi arabia etc:wave:

go secularize your country first before teaching others.:azn:

"Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held an unexpected meeting with Hamas politburo chief Khaled Mashaal while visiting Syria, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported. According to the report, the two spoke about efforts to reconcile Fatah and Hamas."
Just now. Look at this lovely Turkish FM meeting with a known Terrorist`s group leader.

"Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu held an unexpected meeting with Hamas politburo chief Khaled Mashaal while visiting Syria, the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported. According to the report, the two spoke about efforts to reconcile Fatah and Hamas."
Just now. Look at this lovely Turkish FM meeting with a known Terrorist`s group leader.

known terrorist org?who "knows" that?

btw meeting with a "terrorist" leader has nothing to do with secularism..you can name it as "evil" in your tiny little world,but its not related with secularism..i think you should reconsider what you know about secularism..at the end,im not surprised about your ignorance regarding the concept of secularism since you think israel is secular.:)

known terrorist org?who "knows" that?

btw meeting with a "terrorist" leader has nothing to do with secularism..you can name it as "evil" in your tiny little world,but its not related with secularism..i think you should reconsider what you know about secularism..at the end,im not surprised about your ignorance regarding the concept of secularism since you think israel is secular.:)

On the contrary, my dear turkish friend, seeing as your FM supports Islamic terror that makes your country on path to the good and righteous way of becoming an Islamic republic of Turkey. So it has everything to do with secularism, and mentioning it 4 times in the same sentence won`t make your country any less prone to Islamic nationalism.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom