What's new

French National Front party wins bellwether by-election

You never answered his question. You had the choice to go to Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar, Jordan, China, India - all Anti Zionist nations. But you chose France. Your obsession hints at a secret admiration for zionists.

Did you answer why you support the so called protesters in Syria if protesting is bad?

And your statement is pure BS as Saudi & Qatar are your strongest allies in Libya and Syria:argh:

When i busted your lie ( as you are a liar who lies in every topic) you start to use assumptions. So much for your knowledge.

Armenians, kurds, Cyprus...

Please don't try to make us believe that you love freedom and you respect conventions

You have massed hundreds of tanks at the syrian border ready for a new savage agression

Armenians, kurds, Cyprus...

So what happened to them ? I know your knowledge is limited. I won't expect ny answer from you.

Please don't try to make us believe that you love freedom and you respect conventions

Who the fvck is us ? Believe what you have to believe, i won't spend my to convince brainwashed guys like you.

You have massed hundreds of tanks at the syrian border ready for a new savage agression

"Hundreds of tanks" ? Do you have any source on that..... ? I know you don't have as it is an other lie from you. How many times i busted out your lies... Don't you feel any shame to get busted all time. I think you are both liar and shameless. No wonder , nobody pays any respect to you in this site.

"Hundreds of tanks" ? Do you have any source on that..... ? I know you don't have as it is an other lie from you. How many times i busted out your lies... Don't you feel any shame to get busted all time. I think you are both liar and shameless. No wonder , nobody pays any respect to you in this site.
Continue your denial of reality

The SNC HQ is not at all in Turkey, the so called FSA flag isn't waving in Turkey

Continue your denial of reality

The SNC HQ is not at all in Turkey, the so called FSA flag isn't waving in Turkey

The claims of yours are not true.

If you are going to accuse at least back your accusations with source. What you are doing is baseless propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom