What's new

France & Pakistan to revive JF-17 Avionics/EW/Missiles deal as Indian MMRCA stalls.

In 1999 Frenchies didnt Deliver your Paid Mirage Rose Upgraded Birds...

Still you want to Bank on Frenchies for Upgrade of your Most dependable Bird JF 17......
This really Beats all Logic on Planning and Self reliance....

Once Bitten should always Shy.

even if paf france deal happens. French is no trusted source for example if in near future india announces a new multi billion dollar deal france will ditch us again.

In 1999 Frenchies didnt Deliver your Paid Mirage Rose Upgraded Birds...

Still you want to Bank on Frenchies for Upgrade of your Most dependable Bird JF 17......
This really Beats all Logic on Planning and Self reliance....

Once Bitten should always Shy.

Mirages were upgraded in PAK .. Search for ROSE upgrade.

It was the Americans who sanctioned you F-16s (despite recieving payments).

Avionics deal will be done with engine and this time China is also involved as both will be marketing in the upcoming Paris air show. So I think it will mature.

if you have the cash the french are willing to sell any thing... e.g. Agosta 90 B subs..let see what's the outcome...
Right! Do you have the cash to buy all those goodies? That's the million dollar question. (Pun unintended!)

You need to spend instead on your energy problems at home and provide electricity, water and other basic amenities and infrastructure to the ordinary Pakistani instead of buying military gizmos at the present juncture when your economy is nothing much to write home about. But I guess priorities in Pakistan are different.

@Basel here you go. One of my favorite song and amazing video. This leaves sensation of absolute freedom!

You need to spend instead on your energy problems at home and provide electricity, water and other basic amenities and infrastructure to the ordinary Pakistani instead of buying military gizmos at the present juncture when your economy is nothing much to write home about. But I guess priorities in Pakistan are different.
And you should mind your own business! Instead of giving us these pointless rants why don't you ask your GOVT to use the billions on poor of your homeland instead of investing on your defense.

Right! Do you have the cash to buy all those goodies? That's the million dollar question. (Pun unintended!)

1. We always have the cash for the right stuff...some times we find alternate routes...
2. When your neighbor is trying to choke you to death...you need to spend on your security as well as your economy...balance in expenditure and how effective your priorities are...are the key to be a strong and stable country.... corruption in our country needs to be minimized....then we can solve our problems...

@Basel here you go. One of my favorite song and amazing video. This leaves sensation of absolute freedom!

And you should mind your own business! Instead of giving us these pointless rants why don't you ask your GOVT to use the billions on poor of your homeland instead of investing on your defense.

can't see the video.

Mirages were upgraded in PAK .. Search for ROSE upgrade.

It was the Americans who sanctioned you F-16s (despite recieving payments).
Wrong. The PAF negotiated for some french M 5s with ROSE upgrade to happen in France. Both these planes and the Augusta sub were embargoed and delivered after much delay following 2002 tension between Indo Pak.
The only thing we might need now is some specific avionics kit. RD 400 is far too old and we have better options available from China. It would be unwise to change directions now. My 2 paisa worth.
Araz

I got this Photoshoped pic from an Indian defense forum where they make jokes of our bird but this pic does show future potential of JF-17 if developed and upgraded properly.

JF-17 pic from Bharat Rakshak forum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom