What's new

Fourteen Iranian security forces kidnapped on border with Pakistan

Iranian media is reporting about an inside job. Some one within themselves poisoned the meal of these soldiers before allowing them to get abducted.

Ya but how long do you think Pakistan can survive under so much pressure? India is playing a good game, Pakistan is not, and is becoming more isolated in the region.

Too much focus and resources to man your borders does derail your national narrative and your economic well being. It is better to contain these non-state militants to few pocket along the northern border where they reside. Now it looks like they have spread their tentacles to other areas and also along the Iranian borders.

Well maybe this time Iran is facing a concerted attack from its enemies just like Pakistan did from 2010-2014, but it doesn't make their armed forces incompetent.

Soldiers are not superhuman. They can get outnumbered, overwhelmed or caught off guard. Terrorists are known to attack soft spots and they are well trained.
what type of attacks indians facing tht their bodies even got mutilated that too in indian claimed territory ?

They got poisoned before they kidnapped.

Use Translator:
www.baeghtesad.com/بخش-سیاسی-64/28251-گروهک-تروریستی-جیش-العدل-نفر-از-مرزبانان-ایرانی-را-در-مرز-میرجاوه-ربود

Iran and Pakistan should obliterate these terrorist groups inside Pakistan once and for all.

These terrorist attacks at our borders with Pak are too fishy.
thats a lame excuse . best way is to fence the border .
we should work together to eliminate indian agencies working in iran too . after all they are the fund supplier to these group.

you allowed indian to destabilise our part of Balochistan . look its backfired .

Last edited:
Pedarton ro dar bearm ageh baz pakistan ro pakestan menawisi

So it was an inside job, yet Pakistan is to blame? You have more than Pakistan to worry about if you are allowing terrorists to infiltrate into the ranks of your armed forces.

If you guys really want to put the blame on Pakistan, maybe your government should hire Pakistan Army as contractors. I'm sure Pakistan army can protect your border guards.
He is a dick!head who can write pakistan properly . Kuskhol da putr

And getting poisoned in your own army base is somehow Pakistan's fault? Buddy very recently an army parade was attacked in one of your cities, instead of waving your missile you should have worked on improving your security and punishing the incompetent intelligence for it's failure.

Raising militias and sending them to die for you in another country is easy, but guarding your own borders is difficult? And any failures should be pinned on Pakistan?
So ISI penetrated inside there ranks :lol:
They are incompetent and only good at sending human waves.

So ISI penetrated inside there ranks :lol:
They are incompetent and only good at sending human waves.

Yeh ajj kal missile nikal kay lehrana shuru ho jatay hain ....... missile mar do ga missile.

You can search videos of attacks at their posts and see for yourself how easy it is.

Yeh ajj kal missile nikal kay lehrana shuru ho jatay hain ....... missile mar do ga missile.

You can search videos of attacks at their posts and see for yourself how easy it is.
I lived there for 5 years I know these guys.

Aur uss ko missile ki dhamkiyan de rahain hain jo missiles main inka baap hai:lol::lol::lol:

Aur uss ko missile ki dhamkiyan de rahain hain jo missiles main inka baap hai:lol::lol::lol:

In ko chaiay humay muft ka petrol day dain ........ in say behtar hifazat kar lain gay border ki. Shuker karo hum nay in say missile technology share ni ki .......... warna Nescom k andar b apna aik saqafat khana khol k baith jatay yeh.

In ko chaiay humay muft ka petrol day dain ........ in say behtar hifazat kar lain gay border ki. Shuker karo hum nay in say missile technology share ni ki .......... warna Nescom k andar b apna aik saqafat khana khol k baith jatay yeh.
Hahahaha shukar hai BB hoti tou karchuki hoti abhi tak.

Jab tak 2 3 lagyain ga nhi yeh samjhain ga nhi.

Hahahaha shukar hai BB hoti tou karchuki hoti abhi tak.

Jab tak 2 3 lagyain ga nhi yeh samjhain ga nhi.

Seriously yar, a rag tag militant organisation kidnaps 14, I mean 14 of your guards / soldiers from your military installation ........... and in response you start threatening your only hope. I mean what the heck these guys eat for their breakfast.

I agree with some of the Pakistani people here, this is the fault mainly of Iranian security incompetence. For sure these militants have safe haven in Pakistani side, but this happened in the Iranian side so what kind of border security is this to let so many terrorists enter, take your soldiers (who don't fight back??), then leave with them!

but it is difficult because hezbollah did this a lot with israeli soldiers too, but israel border very small so easy to build a wall, iran-pakistan border is 1000km!

Turkey have build wall of same length on it's border with Syria, why can't you? Bcoz it's easy to blame Pakistan?

Even Pakistan is fencing and building security infrastructure along 2500Km with Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Seriously yar, a rag tag militant organisation kidnaps 14, I mean 14 of your guards / soldiers from your military installation ........... and in response you start threatening your only hope. I mean what the heck these guys eat for their breakfast.
Sundis juice :lol:
For the past 40 years there scapegoat is pakistan

This post getting trolled as expected. Rather the point should be that these extremists are like fire (if you are not aware you will burn your own hands) also keep in mind the anger growing in iran, its just waiting to erupt. Another country another enemy not good for health espicially when iran is a great country to do business with.

Back
Top Bottom