What's new

Fourteen Iranian security forces kidnapped on border with Pakistan

Irani sipahi itne badbakht aur manhoos he. Inko dekho Zara.

Forget Pakistan Army, look how shit these guys are. Villagers in sandals and on dirt bikes cross into your territory, and all seven kuni are sleeping in tent. Where the **** is the sentry? If you have 7 man party, you need at least one to keep watch. Wtf kind of bullshit training is this?

After watching this video, Iranis should drown in their own shame, before taking the name of Pakistan. I mean honestly, wtf kind of border guards/soldiers are these?

Forget Pakistan Army, look how shit these guys are. Villagers in sandals and on dirt bikes cross into your territory, and all seven kuni are sleeping in tent. Where the **** is the sentry? If you have 7 man party, you need at least one to keep watch. Wtf kind of bullshit training is this?

After watching this video, Iranis should drown in their own shame, before taking the name of Pakistan. I mean honestly, wtf kind of border guards/soldiers are these?
Ur are about to be blamed as sectarian

They have the missile .......... who cares about training and keeping a proper watch. Missile will do the trick.

you should be ashamed that Terrorists have safe haven inside your borders.

you should be ashamed that Terrorists have safe haven inside your borders.
If they do, we will find them. And we will kill them. We are not a wealthy nation like KSA and Iran, but anyone trying to commit criminal acts will be caught and executed, if not killed. Inshallah

They have the missile .......... who cares about training and keeping a proper watch. Missile will do the trick.
And you have nuclear weapon but you can not clean Pakistan from Terrorists.
Thanks god our brave border guards prevent these terrorists to enter Iran.

LOL. Good video.

this applies to both sides. since the terrorists originated from and fled to Pakistan.

Not at all. This video is filmed from inside Iran. Iran and Pakistan have fences and walls, remember? :disagree:

How are they stopping, when they are being kidnapped?
your brain is too small to understand if they don't be in zero border land. Terrorists would come deeper and enter Iranian cities.
I really angry from those thugs in Tehran and why they don't allow us to bomb their strongholds in Pakistan.
You are weak country, so we can do what your army can not.

And you have nuclear weapon but you can not clean Pakistan from Terrorists.
Thanks god our brave border guards prevent these terrorists to enter Iran.

You must be living under a rock to say that. War on terror records will speak for themselves. By the way it was our Army cleaning our country ....... we didn't need raising militias of people from other countries.

If you want you can request us Zainabiyoun I am sure they will do a better job than your pathetic border guards.

Back
Top Bottom