What's new

Four Indian policemen killed in Kashmir by kashmiris

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SRINAGAR: Four Indian policemen were killed on Friday in an ambush on a patrol near the town of Sopore in the Indian-held Kashmir, a senior officer said. The four had just descended from their vehicle to conduct a routine patrol in the village of Hygam when they came under attack from gunmen, Superintendent Imtiyaz Hussain told AFP. “Four of our policemen got killed in the ambush by militants,” he said. A hunt for the attackers was now underway, the officer added. The village is around 45 kilometres northwest of Srinagar. It is the first deadly attack in the region since March 13 when a group of militants disguised as cricketers killed five paramilitary police in an ambush in Srinagar.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

You kill innocent Kashmiris! Kashmiris kill your police back!

images

1353671657-mourners-teargassed-in-kashmir-for-muharram-celebrations_1624583.jpg

images

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who are with india and committing atrocities on kashmiris are traitors!

Keeping your Pakistani logic aside, many countries and even UN has declared LeT as terrorist group.

in both countries

Thats what u think. We dont have a disputed territory under the mandate of UN where such things happen.

Keeping your Pakistani logic aside, many countries and even UN has declared LeT as terrorist group.

Keep yr indian logics to yr self. This is Pakistani forum so the verdict will remain Pakistani.

There is no LeT anyone its banned in Pak n worldwide. It only exists in the Nightmares of Yr Establishment.

Thats what u think. We dont have a disputed territory under the mandate of UN where such things happen.

Kashmir is not disputed.

Keep yr indian logics to yr self. This is Pakistani forum so the verdict will remain Pakistani.

There is no LeT anyone its banned in Pak n worldwide. It only exists in the Nightmares of Yr Establishment.

That's not true.

The same UN has designated your most famous charity worker as a terrorist and his organization, a terrorist organization. When Pakistan refuses to accept that, it has no standing on the same UN's resolution on Kashmir ..

And its kind of worse that despite no disputed territory, Pakistanis are still killing Pakistani security forces and civilians by scores every week. Think about it...

Kashmir is not disputed.

That's not true.
Thats what u think abt Kashmir but the word n Kashmiris think otherwise.

Regarding yr second line :lol:

All i can say ignorance is bliss.

i don't care about indo pak dispute, if you call terrorists as freedom fighters i would expect same name for people who are fighting in kalat, baluch, province.(btw neither Pakistan or India recognise a free Kashmir, options are either with Pakistan or India, so freedom fighter arguments doesn't stand here )

The same UN has designated your most famous charity worker as a terrorist and his organization, a terrorist organization. When Pakistan refuses to accept that, it has no standing on the same UN's resolution on Kashmir ..

And its kind of worse that despite no disputed territory, Pakistanis are still killing Pakistani security forces and civilians by scores every week. Think about it...
I have answered this already.
Kashmir is disputed territory where people r not happy with indian rule so they strive n struggle for liberation just like in this thread its mentioned.
In Azad Kashmir nothing happens of such kind here people r happy to be governed by their Fellow Kashmiris where we have our own police, law, constitution, separated Azad Kashmir ID cards for people, Pm, President Supreme Court n Flag.
We have our own market and we r more prosperous then average Pakistani.

In short we dont face such things that r faced by average Kashmiris under Indian occupation so we r happy

i don't care about indo pak dispute, if you call terrorists as freedom fighters i would expect same name for people who are fighting in kalat, baluch, province.(btw neither Pakistan or India recognise a free Kashmir, options are either with Pakistan or India, so freedom fighter arguments doesn't stand here )

The World n Kashmiris care so does UN under which its a disputed land.:wave:

Thats what u think abt Kashmir but the word n Kashmiris think otherwise.

Regarding yr second line :lol:

All i can say ignorance is bliss.

LeT changed the name to JuD with the same people. Pakistani government signed Shimla Agreement as a successor of UN resolution.

I have answered this already.
Kashmir is disputed territory where people r not happy with indian rule so they strive n struggle for liberation just like in this thread its mentioned.
In Azad Kashmir nothing happens of such kind here people r happy to be governed by their Fellow Kashmiris where we have our own police, law, constitution, separated Azad Kashmir ID cards for people, Pm, President Supreme Court n Flag.
We have our own market and we r more prosperous then average Pakistani.

In short we dont face such things that r faced by average Kashmiris under Indian occupation so we r happy

The World n Kashmiris care so does UN under which its a disputed land.:wave:

More than 60% people voted in Kashmir's last assembly election ignoring election boycott call by Hurriyat.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom