What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

you mean IA ?? They are the ones involved in state terrorism ... And yeah they get killed like ............ :coffee:
you mean IA ?? They are the ones involved in state terrorism ... And yeah they get killed like ............ :coffee:
I mean PA.... who arranged luxury home for Osama.... such a impotent force couldn't save orion from freedom fighters... IA showed mercy on them in Kargil. .. hahaha....

Kashmir is a UN recognized disputed territory , So your "Balochistan" argument is invalid ...At max , Balochistan insurgency can be compared to naxalite insurgency

Naxalites aren't fighting to carve out a nation out of India but they are communist insurgents who are against the democratic system of India and I can't understand how you find it related to Balochistan. Baloch insurgency was a reaction to the conquest of State of Kalat in 1948.

The last of their resistance, wont be lasting much.

Peace will prevail in the valley and they will progress and participate towards the prosperity of the nation.

The ones who gets happiness seeing death of generals can have their last period of happiness over it.

Soon their mind will be occupied by other greater issues of similar nature @ home itself.

I mean PA.... who arranged luxury home for Osama.... such a impotent force couldn't save orion from freedom fighters... IA showed mercy on them in Kargil. .. hahaha....

This thread is about "b@stards" killed in kashmir .. so stick to the topic :dirol:

Naxalites aren't fighting to carve out a nation out of India but they are communist insurgents who are against the democratic system of India and I can't understand how you find it related to Balochistan. Baloch insurgency was a reaction to the conquest of State of Kalat in 1948.

Open a new thread for and we may discuss it , this thread is about "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir"

The last of their resistance, wont be lasting much.

Peace will prevail in the valley and they will progress and participate towards the prosperity of the nation.

The ones who gets happiness seeing death of generals can have their last period of happiness over it.

Soon their mind will be occupied by other greater issues of similar nature @ home itself.

Wet Dreams !!

@Kaan @Azlan Haider @Pakistanisage

Guyz, For past 10 pages I have seen some very senior members rejoicing the death of a soldier in the name of Kashmir and all. How many negative ratings have u guyz given and to who all?

U can fuckin ban me like everytym but I wont refrain from pointing out hypocricy.

Go cry on your Bharat Ronashak ! No one gives a damn.

some one burning.. yup I am saying.. those terrorists b@$ tard trained **** army camps killed... IA should kill the terrorists sympathisers too....

Apparently those same freedom fighters killed you army men. What kind Pathetic analysis do you have to do?

Open a new thread for and we may discuss it , this thread is about "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir"

This term sounds gibberish. :wacko: Anyway, I put my comment time to time, no need to open a new thread.

Go cry on your Bharat Ronashak ! No one gives a damn.

Apparently those same freedom fighters killed you army men. What kind Pathetic analysis do you have to do?
freedom fighters my @$$... they are terrorists .. must be killed... hats off to the brave major... and other soldiers. .. you are crying because IA eliminating pak sponsored infiltrators in kashmir. .. Kashmir is integral part of India and it will remain. .

I know buddy ... you are one sympathiser.. and those 3 killed by IA are terrorists. .. happy

I know buddy ... you are one sympathiser.. and those 3 killed by IA are terrorists. .. happy

You are sympathizing with the terrorists who killed 93000 Kashmiris ... and that makes you ............ :whistle:

RIP Brave Kashmiri Freedom Fighters !!
Abdul Haq of Arwani , Asif Wani of Drubgam and Shabir Gorsi of Rajouri.
WoW!

RIP Brave Kashmiri Freedom Fighters !!
Abdul Haq of Arwani , Asif Wani of Drubgam and Shabir Gorsi of Rajouri.

You keep sending them, brave sons of our soil will help them to their conclusion even at the peril of their own lives.... every time!

Back
Top Bottom