What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

You keep sending them, brave sons of our soil will help them to their conclusion even at the peril of their own lives.... every time!

We didn`t send anyone . And you are the first Indian who is honest enough to admit that Kashmiris are not the sons of your(Indian) soil ...

There are more than 50,000 Kashmiri youth serving in Kashmir Police. Much more than few hundred terrorists. Enough says! Lols

RIP to the fallens on both side. Pakistan should understand that they cannot over take India in any kind of conventional battle as the retaliation will be gruesome.

You mean someone like Mast Gul and Asmatullah Shaheen Bhittani of TTP who were drawn from the so called Mukti Bahini of Kashmir.

No I mean someone like Major General Shabeg Singh. ;)

BmOmkXWCYAARngp.jpg

Family picture of Major Mukund Varadarajan. Feel sad for his little daughter.

@Areesh. Damn, the Indian Army must be pretty incompetent if so many Pakistani Nationals managed to cross into IOK to attend their country fellow's funeral. :woot:

Lol. Looks like too many Pakistanis crossed LOC to attend the funeral. Even the Pakistan women. :D

Some more pictures.

qazipathri1.jpg

qazipathri2.jpg

qazipathri3.jpg

qazipzthri4.jpg

qazipzthri5.jpg

BmLN50KCYAAhMzb.jpg large.jpg

Hundreds of local Kashmiris present at the funeral to show respect.

What strikes me is Pak army keep getting mauled by terrorists but still we have lunatics cheering for terrorists . 10 years of bloodshed in the country , but Nooo ..those evil Indian Yindoo terrorist Indians ...

Go cry on your Bharat Ronashak ! No one gives a damn.

Apparently those same freedom fighters killed you army men. What kind Pathetic analysis do you have to do?

Actually lot of Analysts did give lot of damns. :woot:

U dont even know what all happaned around this post. Go and sleep now.

Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the denial :

The naxalite insurgency in India is comparable to Balochistan insurgency in Pakistan , A number of factors are common ... But the area affected and the threat imposed by Naxalite insurgency to India is much greater comparatively ........... But that is not the topic here ....... Here we are discussing "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir"

I quoted what the whole world says , and your answer is "you live in la la land" !!!
Yet another "Denial" by another Indian .....?? :omghaha:
I wish u cud give me logical support to show similarities between Balochistan and Naxalism movement. Hell, even the name itself infers that one is a linguistic, tribal and ethnic movement and latter is a completely political ideology movement.

One askes for a seperate country than Pakistan. Naxalists want India as a leftist Country rather than Capitalist Democracy.

I told u, u need to educate urself bout different insurgencies before trying any Comparision.

Bad news for Indians, none of these will now return to Pakistan and more will become freedom fighters. :o:
What? It means they will not cease to see such funerals in da future?:o::what::coffee:

Last edited:
We didn`t send anyone . And you are the first Indian who is honest enough to admit that Kashmiris are not the sons of your(Indian) soil ...
Yes sir, these apparent kashmiri freedom fighters forge their own barrels, press their own recievers, machine their gas pisitons and trigger assy's, cast their 7.62 mm bullets, form their own shell casing and cap their berdan primers all from thin air and are born with combat training, pakistan doesn't send them or have no involvement in this right?

It is quite sad that on a thread about army Major's death, you and a few others have made this to be a terrorist sympathizing parade. This mindset is quite disturbing.

beware he will give you negative rating
If I am violating forum rules, or general code of conduct , then he should, same holds true for him too...

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom