What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

Naxalite isn't an Insurgency they are just present day version of sholay style dacoits of 50s an 60s era just under a different nametag

Yet another "Denial" ..............

Blame even Pakistan for that if your country hadn't started and supported this insurgency we would had to respond with military operation. And whenever military operation takes place HR violations are bound to happen thats the case with all armies in the world IA is no exception. Before your country started this insurgency Kashmir even though disputed territory was peaceful and everyday life was normal, tourism was booming, it was most preferred location of film making in India economically prosperous everything was great until the arrival of these soldiers of Allah.

I know Indians have a habit of blaming everything on Pakistan ... Nothing new

And the three soldiers who got martyred were local Kashmiri freedom fighters , Not some Pakistani/foreign nationals ....

Yet another "Denial" ..............

I know Indians have a habit of blaming everything on Pakistan ... Nothing new

And the three soldiers who got martyred were local Kashmiri freedom fighters , Not some Pakistani/foreign nationals ....
What Denial? Do u really think Nazalittes are out there wanting a seperate country away frm India? My future talks will be dependent on ur this reply.

Why act retarded always ??
Read previous posts .... This has been answered already

And Here is what really is a big slap :

"As the conflict in Kashmir enters its fourth year, central and state authorities have done little to stop the widespread practice of rape of innocent women by Indian security forces in Kashmir. Indeed, when confronted with the evidence of rape, time and again the authorities have attempted to impugn the integrity of the witnesses, discredit the testimony of physicians or simply deny the charges everything except order a full inquiry and prosecute those responsible for rape".
(Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"Since January 1990, rape by Indian occupation forces has become more frequent. Rape most often occurs during crackdowns, cordon and search operations during which men are held for identification in parks or schoolyards while security forces search their homes. In raping them, the security forces are attempting to punish and humiliate the entire community." ('Pain in Kashmir: A Crime of War' issued jointly by Asia Watch and Physicians for Human Rights, May 09, 1993)

"By beginning TV cameras and prohibiting the presence in Kashmir of the International Red Cross and of human rights organization, the Indian authorities have tried to keep Kashmir out of the news." (`Kashmiri crisis at the flash point', The Washington Times, by columnist Cord Meyer, April 23, 1993)

"Despite pressure from League of Human Rights and other humanitarian organizations the Indian forces have not desisted from using torture and sequestration of political opponents and using methods that defy imagination." (Le Quotidien de Paris, September 05, 1992)

"The most common torture methods are severe beatings, sometimes while the victim is hung upside down, and electric shocks. People have also been crushed with heavy rollers, burned, stabbed with sharp instruments, and had objects such as chilies or thick sticks forced into their rectums. Sexual mutilation has been reported".
(Amnesty International, March 1992)

"Widespread human rights violations in the state since January 1990 have been attributed to the (Kashmir) Indian army, and the Paramilitary Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force." (Amnesty International, March 1992)

"The term "rape of Kashmir", is no exaggeration. India's Hindu and Sikh forces have adopted a concerted policy of raping Muslim women which is designed to break the will of the Kashmiri resistance... The world community should immediately bring political and economic pressure on India to stop behaving like a Mongol." (Eric Margolis, Sunday Sun, April 12, 1992)

"The worst outrages by the CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) have been frequent gang rapes of all women in Muslim villages, followed by the execution of the men". (Eric Margolis, The Ottawa Citizen, December 8, 1991)

"While army troops dragged men from their homes for questioning in the border town of Kunan Pushpura, scores of women say they were raped by soldiers....a pregnant Kashmiri woman, who was raped and kicked, gave birth to a son with a broken arm." (Melinda Liuin, Newsweek, June 24, 1991) [Anthony Wood and Ron MaCullagh of the Sunday Observer (June 02, 1992)

estimated that over 500 Indian army men were involved in this orgy of rape and plunder in Kunan Pushpura Kashmir.]

"The security forces have entered hospitals, beaten patients, hit doctors, entered operating theaters, smashed instruments.
Ambulances have been attacked, curfew passes are confiscated." (Asia Watch, May 1991)

"Sexual molestation, beatings, threats of violence, and electric shock are the most common forms of torture in Kashmir.” (Asia Watch, May 1991)

Last 23 years have witnessed a rapid rise in human rights violations in Kashmir. The Indian security forces disregarding any fear of international criticism continue to practice their barbaric methods despite the fact that many human rights groups have consistently took notice of these despicable acts. Mary Robinson, United Nations high commissioner for human rights, during her recent visit to Pakistan, described human rights violations in Indian occupied Kashmir as "serious". The US State Department in its annual report on human rights for the year 2001 also expressed somewhat similar views. The report stressed that the Indian security force continued to commit human rights abuses in Kashmir including killing of civilians, excessive use of force, extra-judicial killings, torture and rape. (source: INSPAD)

Most regional sources indicate that more than 93,000 Kashmiris have already sacrificed their lives in pursuit of freedom from Indian rule. Over 102,000 houses and shops have been either burnt or looted. More than 100,000 children have been orphaned and roughly 10,350 women have so far been molested. It is indeed difficult to calculate that how many Kashmiris are missing or hiding but rough estimates put the figure to over 100,000. These figures by themselves paint a horrible picture in Kashmir. (Source: Kashmir Media Service-KMS)

And the persecution is still continuing at an ever-increasing rate. In a land where even gatherings of more than four persons is prohibited, everyday is a nightmare; every place is a holocaust. Every family has suffered in one way or another. (Source: Asia Watch)

BUT INDIANS LOVE TO LIVE IN DENIAL ..........
you live in Lala land. .. lol....still he gave big slap... to the trolls like you...

He should not have joined such Indian Army.
by your logic.. PA should have felt same when US attacked .....

Last edited:
I am proud my son died for the country, father of Major Mukund Vardarajan says - The Times of India

CHENNAI: "He was crazy about being in the Army and fighting from when he was 3. I have lost my son but I am proud he lay down his life for the country," said a composed R Varadarajan, father of Major Mukund Vardarajan who died fighting militants in Shopian district of South Kashmir on Friday.

According to news reports, Mukund was injured in an encounter in the Karew area of Shopian and died on way to an Army Hospital. Three terrorists were killed in the operation. Mukund, whose parent regiment is 22 Rajputana Regiment, was posted to 44 Rashtriya Rifles, a year ago.

Talking to TOI at his modest flat in Professor Colony at Selaiyur near Tambaram, Varadarajan, a retired bank officer, said Mukund had called them on Saturday last, his birthday. "After we wished him, he told us he was busy with election-related work and that he would call again later," said his mother Geetha, fighting back tears.

Mukund's wife Indhu Rebecca Verghese and their three-year-old daughter Arsheya are coming to Chennai from Bangalore. Mukund, studied at Sri Sankara Vidyalaya Matriculation Higher Sec. School in Tambaram, and did a master's in journalism at Madras Christian College before graduating from the Officers Training Academy, said Varadarajan. His sister Nithya said, "He was the youngest brother and my sister Swetha and I were always protective about him."

Mukund's Facebook page received numerous tributes. Autorickshaw drivers in Selaiyur and surrounding areas said they would stay off the roads on Sunday as a market of respect for their 'hero'. Kumar, a policeman attached to the Selaiyur station, said, "My friends and I printed posters paying homage to him.''

RIP, you are a hero to 1.2 Billion people.

RIP Major and Jawans~ Heroes of motherland! The major belongs to nearest area where I reside, and the mood is very sombre around here.

What Denial? Do u really think Nazalittes are out there wanting a seperate country away frm India? My future talks will be dependent on ur this reply.

Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the denial :
Naxalite isn't an Insurgency

The naxalite insurgency in India is comparable to Balochistan insurgency in Pakistan , A number of factors are common ... But the area affected and the threat imposed by Naxalite insurgency to India is much greater comparatively ........... But that is not the topic here ....... Here we are discussing "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir"

you live in Lala land. .. lol....still he gave big slap... to the trolls like you...

I quoted what the whole world says , and your answer is "you live in la la land" !!!
Yet another "Denial" by another Indian .....?? :omghaha:

South Asian News Agency | Indian army Major killed, three youth martyred in IOK

SRINAGAR, (SANA): At least two Indian army men including a Major have been killed while three youth were martyred in a clash between Indian troops and Mujahideen in Shopian district.

The clash took place in Karewa Manloo area of the district in which the troops also destroyed a residential house with mortar shelling. One more trooper received injuries during the clash.

People staged demonstrations at several places in Shopian and Pulwama districts against the killing of youth. They raised high-pitched anti-India and pro-liberation slogans. Indian police and troops resorted to brute force to disperse the protesters.

Complete shutdown was observed in Pulwama town against arrest of several youth by Indian police during nocturnal raids. Senior leader of Hurriyet Conference, Shabbir Ahmed Shah, in a statement in Srinagar paid glowing tributes to the martyred youth. He said that the Kashmiri martyrs’ sacrifices, which had centre-staged the Kashmir dispute at the global level, would not be allowed to go waste.

The veteran Hurriyat leader, Syed Ali Geelani and the APHC spokesman in their statements in Srinagar expressed serious concern over the crackdown launched by the occupation authorities against Hurriyet leaders and activists across the territory following peoples’ total boycott of sham polls in South Kashmir.

APHC leaders, Zafar Akbar Butt and Javed Ahmad Mir, addressing a gathering in Shuhama Chiterhama area of Ganderbal also paid homage to the martyrs. They said that permanent peace in South Asia was not possible without resolving the Kashmir dispute in accordance with the Kashmiris’ aspirations.

Isn't the same terrorists who killed 2-3 locals few days back?

Isn't the same terrorists who killed 2-3 locals few days back?

Yeah , the same state sponsored terrorists who killed more than 93,000 Kashmiris , Destroyed over 102,000 houses and shops , and raped thousands of women ....

Naxalite–Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the denial :

The naxalite insurgency in India is comparable to Balochistan insurgency in Pakistan , A number of factors are common ... But the area affected and the threat imposed by Naxalite insurgency to India is much greater comparatively ........... But that is not the topic here ....... Here we are discussing "Indian state terrorism in Kashmir"

I quoted what the whole world says , and your answer is "you live in la la land" !!!
Yet another "Denial" by another Indian .....?? :omghaha:
hahaha try hard you brainwashed kid.. I don't give fook to your ranting. .. b@$tard terrorists get killed. .. we should slaughter them... lol

hahaha try hard you brainwashed kid.. I don't give fook to your ranting. .. b@$tard terrorists get killed. .. we should slaughter them... lol

you mean IA ?? They are the ones involved in state terrorism ... And yeah they get killed like ............ :coffee:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom