What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

He should not have joined such Indian Army.

@Kaan @Azlan Haider @Pakistanisage

Guyz, For past 10 pages I have seen some very senior members rejoicing the death of a soldier in the name of Kashmir and all. How many negative ratings have u guyz given and to who all?

U can fuckin ban me like everytym but I wont refrain from pointing out hypocricy.
bro. I didnt even read through the thread. Unfortunately for you I saw yours.

This is the 2nd negative I gave but seeing that you received several after mine I will remove it because I dont think its fair to recieve multiple ones.

bro. I didnt even read through the thread. Unfortunately for you I saw yours.

This is the 2nd negative I gave but seeing that you received several after mine I will remove it because I dont think many negatives are fair
And thats exactly how you decide ur negative ratings. How responsible. I always had a great sense of respect for Mods here only coz of their rational attitude. Recently, my views are surely changing.

Its natural that every reaction is coz of some action.

This thread itself was opened to brag about the greatness of mujahideens and THE SOLDIER GETTING JAHANNUM.

As a sane Mod, u shud have caught the intent of this thread beforehand. A typical thread to insult a soldier and u expect rosy words from us?

@Azlan Haider shame on you for using propaganda items.

Not my fault , I posted the page link as well ....Now if these images are not genuine , You can report the page

And would any Indian care to respond to post # 144 ??

And thats exactly how you decide ur negative ratings. How responsible. I always had a great sense of respect for Mods here only coz of their rational attitude. Recently, my views are surely changing.

This thread itself was opened to brag about the greatness of mujahideens and THE SOLDIER GETTING JAHANNUM.

As a sane Mod, u shud have caught the intent of this thread beforehand. A typical thread to insult a soldier and u expect rosy words from us?

Relax my friend ..... The Kashmiri freedom fighters are not terrorists , and it escalated because your country mates used words like "Dogs and Pigs" for "Soldiers of Allah" ... You need to understand that as well

I cant moderate this section.

Not my fault , I posted the page link as well ....Now if these images are not genuine , You can report the page

When you post something in support of your argument, the onus lies on you to verify its veracity.

And more than 100 of armymen accused of rights violation have been punished.

Kashmir is not normal so do Balochistan and these forces do go beyond civil lines in getting their task done.

The similar reports I can quote for balochistan as well but then it will hold no purpose.

The way these separatists are crying, the pandits who were scared away from their own home cried even badly.

No purpose in selectively picking your line of argument.

Relax my friend ..... The Kashmiri freedom fighters are not terrorists , and it escalated because your country mates used words like "Dogs and Pigs" for "Soldiers of Allah" ... You need to understand that as well

When did Allah recruited these soldiers. I also want to know when Allah appointed TTP and Taliban as Islam care taker?

So u mean, a Soldier of a proffesional Army shud be compared with Terrorists or for u Insurgents?

How if I compare Pakistani Army with our Naxalites?

The point is simple. My countrymen called those names to the mujahideens and not Pak Army so why was an Indian soldier used for rebutting? Bottomline is, U guyz simply give negative rating on basis of Flags rather than only content. Atleast, thats what is evident over the tym I spent here.

I cant moderate this section.
Well thats a different issue. U need to understand that negative ratings is a special privelege given to special members and hence it shud be used with responsibility and caution.

It was laughable when u said, U dint go thru the thread but directly came across my post and hence exercised ur power. :)

@WAR-rior, Did you report the post you found derogatory? If a member is using abusive language that doesn't mean other members get a license to go abusive automatically. I have deleted many reported posts on this thread and issued warning to the posters.

I am reverting negative ratings given to you - hope you'll report the profaner instead of taking on to him personally.

It was laughable when u said, U dint go thru the thread but directly came across my post and hence exercised ur power.
The reason why I didn't go through the thread is because it looked like another one of those R.I.P threads. You should be happy that I removed your negative but instead your attacking me.

And more than 100 of armymen accused of rights violation has been punished.
Kashmir is not normal so do Balochistan and these forces do go beyond civil lines in getting their task done.
The similar reports I can quote for balochistan as well but then it will hold no purpose.
The way these separatists are crying, the pandits who were scared away from their own home cried even badly.
No purpose in selectively picking your line of argument.

Kashmir is a UN recognized disputed territory , So your "Balochistan" argument is invalid ...At max , Balochistan insurgency can be compared to naxalite insurgency

A hundred men "accused" for a hundred thousand murders , thousands of abductions , countless rapes etc. ??? How much sense does that make now ?

IA has been seriously violating human rights in Kashmir for decades now (this too is an internationally recognized fact)

And when Kashmiris fight against oppression , they are "terrorists"

Hypocrisy ?? or hatred for Muslims??

When did Allah recruited these soldiers. I also want to know when Allah appointed TTP and Taliban as Islam care taker?

Any Muslim fighting against Non Muslim oppressors , is a soldier of Allah .... This is a religious belief that you wont ever be able to understand

How if I compare Pakistani Army with our Naxalites?

What are you trying to say ?

Last edited:
@WAR-rior, Did you report the post you found derogatory? If a member is using abusive language that doesn't mean other members get a license to go abusive automatically. I have deleted many reported posts on this thread and issued warning to the posters.

I am reverting negative ratings given to you - hope you'll report the profaner instead of taking on to him personally.
Emmie Bro, U are very rite bout the rights I need to exercise. Its just that, 10 pages and no action generate a feeling of bias. But maybe I was wrong. Mods in general are not biased here. Will take care.

The reason why I didn't go through the thread is because it looked like another one of those R.I.P threads. You should be happy that I removed your negative but instead your attacking me.
Ha Ha. CMon Dude. I will never attack anyone for no reason. But again, alls well that ends well. I am happy that Mods here cared to have a conversation with me unlike before and hence, the things get sorted out. Communication is the best way. I appologise if u felt me attacking u. Own ur responsibilities and keep up the good work.

Kashmir is a UN recognized disputed territory , So your "Balochistan" argument is invalid ...At max , Balochistan insurgency can be compared to naxalite insurgency

Naxalite isn't an Insurgency they are just present day version of sholay style dacoits of 50s an 60s era just under a different nametag.

IA has been seriously violating human rights in
Kashmir for decades now (this too is an
internationally recognized fact)

Blame even Pakistan for that if your country hadn't started and supported this insurgency we would had to respond with military operation. And whenever military operation takes place HR violations are bound to happen thats the case with all armies in the world IA is no exception. Before your country started this insurgency Kashmir even though disputed territory was peaceful and everyday life was normal, tourism was booming, it was most preferred location of film making in India economically prosperous everything was great until the arrival of these soldiers of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom