What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

The ones that you call freedom fighter... they have numerous records of bombing market places and killing innocent civilians..didn't you know that genius?Is it called fighting for freedom in your book? Voila!! TTP is an organization of freedom fighters then!!...

Yes ........ Indian .. Denial ..... Denial ....... Indian ....... I can understand , its not your fault , you guys are brainwashed

Yes ........ Indian .. Denial ..... Denial ....... Indian ....... I can understand , its not your fault , you guys are brainwashed

I had to say this to another poor soul in this thread only..being rhetorical is the first and the most obvious sign of denial.

Also, is running away from reality a Pakistani thing?? You posted doctored pictures to malign Indian Army, accept it or not? Who is in denial now?? Me ??

I had to say this to another poor soul in this thread only..being rhetorical is the first and the most obvious sign of denial.

Also, is running away from reality a Pakistani thing?? You posted doctored pictures to malign Indian Army, accept it or not?

^^ A typical Indian ....... Read post # 109 again ...... May be 2,3 times ...... I don`t need to "Malign" an Army already notorious for human right abuses , around the world ........ And stop wasting my time now .....

^^ A typical Indian ....... Read post # 109 again ...... May be 2,3 times ...... I don`t need to "Malign" an Army already notorious for human right abuses , around the world ........ And stop wasting my time now .....
You posted doctored images Mr. Analyst.. yes/no ??

Wrong Message ???? The whole world knows that Indian Armed Forces have been Killing civilians and violating human rights for decades now ..... But then again who would call you "Indian" if you give up living in denials and delusions .......
Go and report the facebook page if you are so sure , spare us your stupid rants ...... can u ?
you should be the last person who talk about human right... land of pure ... pakistan. .. stop preaching us.. look at the mess in your country. .. whole world knows who got terrorists camps.. and brainwashed terrorists sympathisers. ..

The picture that you posted was : 1. Not that of Kashmir.
2. Not even a real picture...

YES/NO....??? Dont blabber a mountain of words now....
lol.. and you are TT analyst.... omg

Of course they(freedom Fighters) took some Dogs with them ... they will be dropping them at Hell on their way to heaven .

You mean like freedom fighters of TTP dispatched Pakistani pigs to hell while practicing soccer skills.

You should supply jawans to TTP so that they could qualify for Soccer world cup on Pakistan's behalf.

Kashmiris don`t call IA "Dogs" for no reason , Here is what they do :

1470057_582102788510541_1521440714_n.jpg
1467474_579144795473007_1328348654_n.jpg

Brought to theaters near you by pallywood production.

You mean like freedom fighters of TTP dispatched Pakistani pigs to hell while practicing soccer skills.

You should supply jawans to TTP so that they could qualify for Soccer world cup on Pakistan's behalf.

Brought to theaters near you by pallywood production.

I usualy avoid these kind of threads but since you people tend to bring Indian table manners to the forum.....suffice to add that the only thing doesn't go hungry in India are the Dogs.....and it gives a whole new meaning to Dog eats Dog.

india-photos-25-560x373.jpg

And Here come a few more denialistan trolls ........
you are officer in charge for trolls... I don't care what you think because you are terrorists sympathiser..rest doesn't matters. .

I usualy avoid these kind of threads but since you people tend to bring Indian table manners to the forum.....suffice to add that the only thing doesn't go hungry in India are the Dogs.....and it gives a whole new meaning to Dog eats Dog.

india-photos-25-560x373.jpg
I don't like to reply any dooog....unless I been forced....

what were you saying...

Back
Top Bottom