What's new

Army major killed in 6-hour-long gun-battle in IOK

A have a good friend who lives in the area.. Hopefully he is all well.

Sad that poor soldier died because of wrong decisions of his bosses who sit in AC offices.

Indian occupier terrorist must get lost from IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

Of course they(freedom Fighters) took some Dogs with them ... they will be dropping them at Hell on their way to heaven .
yes and those freedom fighters taking life's of plenty d.. in your country every day...learn respecting soldiers. ..

You must be talking about BLA or TTP .
lol he gave me negative rating for calling terrorists as bast.rds... lol what a brain washed morons. .

Last edited:
Ofcourse they are welcome But if they want to continue their struggle against GOI for independence than we support them.

One should cut his coat according to his cloth.Thats something Pakistanis in general and their leaders in particular need to understand.Pakistan didnt seem to be standing by the side of the Ukranians when Russia recently took over Crimea.Neither were they bothered about the Chechens.So, why Kashmir? The answer is simple enough.Its not because an average Pakistani like you wants freedom for Kashmir.If that had been the case then Pakistan Occupied Kashmir would have been a free country long time back.The fact is, Pakistanis want Kashmir, the land, for themselves.

So stop shedding those crocodiles tears, you people dont give a damn about how many Kashmiris die in the process.

wow.. cheap propaganda..Where is that cheap analyst?Not even a real picture, let alone Kashmiri or Palestinian...So much for credibility.
@Azlan Haider Its time that you stop fooling people.

STFU ........

Kashmiris are the victims of STATE TERRORISM | Facebook

Now go and decide who is lying ........

One should cut his coat according to his cloth.Thats something Pakistanis in general and their leaders in particular need to understand.Pakistan didnt seem to be standing by the side of the Ukranians when Russia recently took over Crimea.Neither were they bothered about the Chechens.So, why Kashmir? The answer is simple enough.Its not because an average Pakistani like you wants freedom for Kashmir.If that had been the case then Pakistan Occupied Kashmir would have been a free country long time back.The fact is, Pakistanis want Kashmir, the land, for themselves.

So stop shedding those crocodiles tears, you people dont give a damn about how many Kashmiris die in the process.

You are an idiot who knows nothing

Why do you persist in classifying me as part of the "you people"? You do realise that I am an individual who is capable of reaching my own conclusions? I believe that I did point that out earlier. No soldier fights a personal battle. Soldiers are cannon fodder for any country , trained to kill and be killed. Paid civil servants with a gun. I am here to learn about the Kashmir conflict and not to pass judgment on any side. I currently live in neither Kashmir nor India and would appreciate a mature discussion on the topic if one is to be conducted
I Apologise if you felt I was singling you out , if soldiers fight each other I have respect for for them be it Indian or any one , anyone who kills civilians intentionally be it any one I despise them .

I came to this thread merely to pay me respect for the fallen freedom fights , however some people have a habit of trolling regardless of situation .

@nForce : For Morons like you

Calling me names for pointing out the truth? How matured.....What are you? 14 year old something?? If you had some real guts
and if you were a respectable person, then you would have apologized first for posting wrong pictures sending grossly wrong and twisted message to the people.Instead of that, you resort to name calling...is that typical Pakistani behaviour or you consider yourself a special case?

You are an idiot who knows nothing
Normally I expect an explanation, but I will excuse you.

And who got what?Just imagine that Army Major and that jawan is now our heroes and Indian govt will give their families what they want for their future (still cant replace their losses).We are fighting for our country.And our Army do their duty very well .
But can you think about that poor kids who lost their life for nothing?
Did you actually think we will leave our Kashmir due to skirmishes like this?Take it from here that will not going to happen.
Jammu and Kashmir is the integral part of our country.Arming and infiltrating of these poor kids with the outside help is useless.
Our cause is legitimate .Sons of that soil Kashmiri Pandits are suffered due to these insurgents and remains as a refugees in Delhi.
And do you think we will Stop supporting them ? , it is pretty simple .. you support your cause & we support ours .. as long as we stay in that line I have no quarrels with IA . but if the same Army starts to Rape women , Kill & torture children , abduct and kill civilians then I have a problem .

these people are good for nothing. . double standards. .. they talk like they are living in land of pure. .Lala land.. there are more freedom fighters attacking in pakistan. .. lol... training insurgents sending them into kashmir tagging them as freedom fighters. . they wanted land and resources of kashmir. . not the freedom or other shit.. just double standard ... their country itself is in mess. . but blaming others...

Calling me names for pointing out the truth? How matured.....What are you? 14 year old something?? If you had some real guts
and if you were a respectable person, then you would have apologized first for posting wrong pictures sending grossly wrong and twisted message to the people.Instead of that, you resort to name calling...is that typical Pakistani behaviour or you consider yourself a special case?

Normally I expect an explanation, but I will excuse you.
Don't you get he is TT

Calling me names for pointing out the truth? How matured.....What are you? 14 year old something?? If you had some real guts and if you were a respectable person, then you would have apologized first for posting wrong pictures sending grossly wrong and twisted message to the people.Instead of that, you resort to name calling...is that typical Pakistani behaviour or you consider yourself a special case?

Wrong Message ???? The whole world knows that Indian Armed Forces have been Killing civilians and violating human rights for decades now ..... But then again who would call you "Indian" if you give up living in denials and delusions .......
Go and report the facebook page if you are so sure , spare us your stupid rants ...... can u ?

these people are good for nothing. . double standards. .. they talk like they are living in land of pure. .Lala land.. there are more freedom fighters attacking in pakistan. .. lol... training insurgents sending them into kashmir tagging them as freedom fighters. . they wanted land and resources of kashmir. . not the freedom or other shit.. just double standard ... their country itself is in mess. . but blaming others...

Things are simple enough..If you have the guts, if you have what it takes, you stand for what you believe in and you are not afraid of consequences then.You are not afraid to show your true colours if you are a man of honour.

These arm chair Guderians....they should not be crying out loud when a terrorist attack takes place in a Pakistani city..

And do you think we will Stop supporting them ? , it is pretty simple .. you support your cause & we support ours .. as long as we stay in that line I have no quarrels with IA . but if the same Army starts to Rape women , Kill & torture children , abduct and kill civilians then I have a problem .

They are Indian citizens if they have such other problems we have a Supreme Court .And if they dont have any trust in our judiciary they can go to the land of pure.But no one get anything , even a handful soil from our Kashmir.
Recently Our IA court martialled a Colonel ,huhh a senior rank officer due to this same so called Human rights .Can you imagine court martialling of a Colonel of PA for the same human rights case?.So dont talk about injustice here.
Your cause is lost.When invading Pak tribals and insurgents(in 1947 and 1989) tortured ,raped and killed Kashmiri Pandits your cause is lost.They attacked these pure Pandits in the name of religion and driven them away from their soil and so their is no 'cause' in this matters.

Wrong Message ???? The whole world knows that Indian Armed Forces have been Killing civilians and violating human rights for decades now ..... But then again who would call you "Indian" if you give up living in denials and delusions .......
Go and report the facebook page if you are so sure , spare us your stupid rants ...... can u ?

The picture that you posted was : 1. Not that of Kashmir.
2. Not even a real picture...

YES/NO....??? Dont blabber a mountain of words now....

These arm chair Guderians....they should not be crying out loud when a terrorist attack takes place in a Pakistani city..

There is a huge difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter ........ Too much for your tiny brain ...... ?

The picture that you posted was : 1. Not that of Kashmir.
2. Not even a real picture...

The link you posted is not more "credible" than the fb page ...... One of them may be wrong ..... But the atrocities committed by IA are hundred times worse than any pic can ever show ...... So it doesn`t matter anyways ...

Last edited:
There is a huge difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter ........ Too much for your tiny brain ...... ?
The ones that you call freedom fighter... they have numerous records of bombing market places and killing innocent civilians..didn't you know that genius?Is it called fighting for freedom in your book? Voila!! TTP is an organization of freedom fighters then!!...

And yes.. I asked a direct question in my previous post.I expect a direct answer...

Back
Top Bottom