What's new

Gun battle in Kashmir leaves Indian officer dead

Die Die you occupiers. We are in Sleep mode when it comes to Kashmir because we are busy with Talibaboons .

I have a Dream one day the Kashmir issue will be resolved and we will move into the Future together

I must be dreaming of this dream. A dream within a Dream

Way Kalia, kitnay banday thay? Indian chief; , sirf 2 bachay. Indian cheif:teeno bach gay haramzaaday, Teeno bach gay .

One out of fifty thousand paramilitary forces martyred? Oh heck! That's an awful lot of attrition. There's no one left now to face those state sponsored mercenaries!! Kashmir has finally fallen to the terrorists and is now in the process of being assimilated into Pakistan! :cheesy:

And the policeman who died was a Sunni! Pakistani Muslims killing Kashmiri Muslims! :fie: So what's new?

lol , you will see , dont you worry , you will witness it with your own eyes

Please join your Jihadi brothers in the holy war against us and come fight for Kashmir. Its easy to sit in the UK and type what ever crap you want.

One out of fifty thousand paramilitary forces martyred? Oh heck! That's an awful lot of attrition. There's no one left now to face those state sponsored mercenaries!! Kashmir has finally fallen to the terrorists and is now in the process of being assimilated into Pakistan! :cheesy:

And the policeman who died was a Sunni!
Pakistani Muslims killing Kashmiri Muslims! :fie: So what's new?
the policeman who died was Indian

Mental gymnastics by some Pakistanis is amusing...

Serves our purpose!

Please join your Jihadi brothers in the holy war against us and come fight for Kashmir. Its easy to sit in the UK and type what ever crap you want.
first of all , its a freedom fighting so no need for me to go into kashmir lol

Kashmiri people are enough to take care of you guys do not worry ... just sit back and see

first of all , its a freedom fighting so no need for me to go into kashmir lol

Kashmiri people are enough to take care of you guys do not worry ... just sit back and see
Yeah just sit back and see how we will seperate Baluchistan from Pakistan.....:lol::lol:

Is this the start of New free Kashmir ? looks like yes, NATO leaving Afghanistan will bring Kashmir highlighted again and there are Afghans looking into Kashmir issues now and will like to go into this ...

Hang on and you will see Free Kashmir from Indians .. amazing job guys , keep taking them out one by one ... one less to think off now :)

Your wet dreams of "Kashmir banega Pakistan" has backfired always and it has resulted in below poem based on FACTS :-

"Bangladesh ho gaya Azaad"
"Pakistan me roj roj bomb blast"
"Baluchistan mein Zihad ka agaaz"
"Sindh mein khilafat ki awaaz"
"NW kabhi na tha paas"

Go ahead and dream more so you put your ultimate division and destruction on fast track. :bunny:

Are Pakistaneon... sudhar jao nahi to namo nishan mit jaega is jahan se.Allah is not happy with your Un-Islamic acts of bloodshed and khoon kharaba.
Gandi baat...gandi gandi gandi gandi gandi baat... :partay: :astagh:

Your wet dreams of "Kashmir banega Pakistan" has backfired always and it has resulted in below poem based on FACTS :-

"Bangladesh ho gaya Azaad"
"Pakistan me roj roj bomb blast"
"Baluchistan mein Zihad ka agaaz"
"Sindh mein khilafat ki awaaz"
"NW kabhi na tha paas"

Go ahead and dream more so you put your ultimate division and destruction on fast track. :bunny:
How come you've forgotten Pashtunistan?

lol They join our security forces not jihad forces hahahaha

How come you've forgotten Pashtunistan?

I included whole of NW Pakistan which would be annexed by brave Afgan Pashtuns and would be Greater Afganistan.

Back
Top Bottom