What's new

Four Indian policemen killed in Kashmir by kashmiris

The same UN has designated your most famous charity worker as a terrorist and his organization, a terrorist organization. When Pakistan refuses to accept that, it has no standing on the same UN's resolution on Kashmir ..

And its kind of worse that despite no disputed territory, Pakistanis are still killing Pakistani security forces and civilians by scores every week. Think about it...

This wasn't exactly the case before Americans gate crashed into Afghanistan and the so called WOT initiated, on the contrary one shouldn't also ignore skeletons in ones own closet. !! ;)

Chhattisgarh: Two policemen killed in a Naxal attack

I have answered this already.
Kashmir is disputed territory where people r not happy with indian rule so they strive n struggle for liberation just like in this thread its mentioned.
In Azad Kashmir nothing happens of such kind here people r happy to be governed by their Fellow Kashmiris where we have our own police, law, constitution, separated Azad Kashmir ID cards for people, Pm, President Supreme Court n Flag.
We have our own market and we r more prosperous then average Pakistani.

In short we dont face such things that r faced by average Kashmiris under Indian occupation so we r happy

The World n Kashmiris care so does UN under which its a disputed land.:wave:

dispute between India and pak, with out freedom option, and world doesn't care about it, nor dose the UN, last time their reply to crying Pakistan was to settle it peacefully between two countries, we can't intervene.

LeT changed the name to JuD with the same people. Pakistani government signed Shimla Agreement as a successor of UN resolution.

More than 60% people voted in Kashmir's last assembly election ignoring election boycott call by Hurriyat.

1) JuD yes it is but not LeT as per law so yr claim of Let is false n bogus n JuD is one of biggest charity organizations in my country n is very popular b/w hindus of Sindh for their relief work that was done by them during floods!!!!

So yr claim is totally false.

2) that is just a claim by yr establishment nothing else. I have my relatives in Baramulla they totally reject this stunt of yr country.

and im not a big fan of hurriyat conference etc but the reality is reality!!!!!!!!!

1) JuD yes it is but not LeT as per law so yr claim of Let is false n bogus n JuD is one of biggest charity organizations in my country n is very popular b/w hindus of Sindh for their relief work that was done by them during floods!!!!

So yr claim is totally false.

2) that is just a claim by yr establishment nothing else. I have my relatives in Baramulla they totally reject this stunt of yr country.

and im not a big fan of hurriyat conference etc but the reality is reality!!!!!!!!!

JuD contains the same people from LeT. Even JuD is banned by UN.

dispute between India and pak, with out freedom option, and world doesn't care about it, nor dose the UN, last time their reply to crying Pakistan was to settle it peacefully between two countries, we can't intervene.

yes its disputed b/w two countries as per UNSC n UN.
It only says that if the two countries can settle bilateral talks then there is no need for third party interference.

But if they cant then UN can use its rightful power.

It only says that if the two countries can settle bilateral talks then there is no need for third party interference.

Even JuD is banned by UN.

JuD contains the same people from LeT. Even JuD is banned by UN.

Jud is not banned by anybody just some money was put on the head of its Chief thats all n that too is not fully explained by US.

UN n UNSC hasnt banned them.

When they banned LeT they had banned organization and as per law it doesnt stops the people of that organization nor it can stop anybody to join another organization or make another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are wrong, UN has no power to intervene unless both parties ask them to, you need to read more.

you are wrong, UN has no power to intervene unless both parties ask them to, you need to read more.

The resolution in UNSC is reality n its presence there is a enough testimony that it will use its rightful power when necessary or if any party asks for it.

Jud is not banned by anybody just some money was put on the head of its Chief thats all n that too is not fully explained by US.

UN n UNSC hasnt banned them.

When they banned LeT they had banned organization and as per law it doesnt stops the people of that organization nor it can stop anybody to join another organization or make another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamaat-ud-Dawa, LeT leaders added to U.N. banned list | Reuters
UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group - The Long War Journal

The resolution in UNSC is reality n its presence there is a enough testimony that it will use its rightful power when necessary or if any party asks for it.

Resolutions passed
under Chapter VI of UN charter are
considered non binding and have no
mandatory enforceability as opposed
to the resolutions passed under
Chapter VII .

Back
Top Bottom