What's new

Former Irani political adviser talks about plans to destroy Israel and capture Mecca

Lol is not Mutah Halal in your filthy doctrine? Why getting pissed off?

again He is a son of Muatah SOB and son of Zina.

مفخذ الرضيعه وجماع الحيوانات

Sex with animals and children are existed in the British colony of saudi Wahhabia the sister of the British colony of israel.saudis are sons of Indians philipino and bangals saudi women do ridaat al kabir with Indian taxi drivers and saudi men do homosexual acts with philipino servants 60% of saudi Wahhabia are gay

Why should "Kohinoore-Pakistan" Zaid Hamid have all the fun... :P

Sounds like First we will(Islamic Force) conquer India then we will conquer Israel..

pakistan is protecting madina and makkah. It isn't an easy task kiddo.

:woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No comments.....

Last edited:
We ain't stupid, the conquest of Mecca was fallowed by the Kingdom in reference to KSA.

Next ......

Yes I do agree that you are not stupid, but please listen it again in context and then you will realize that he said it as example! So although Lies and Faraib have become a weapon in this internet propaganda war for which many peoples have been employed by states and who have nothing else to do but to sit on computer and spread false information and propagate information based on self interest and lies, but it is my opinion that one should not shy away from sanity. He said what he said and he meant what he meant. But people here are trying to put their own assumption in his mouth, which is wrong and should be called wrong!

Yes I do agree that you are not stupid, but please listen it again in context and then you will realize that he said it as example! So although Lies and Faraib have become a weapon in this internet propaganda war for which many peoples have been employed by states and who have nothing else to do but to sit on computer and spread false information and propagate information based on self interest and lies, but it is my opinion that one should not shy away from sanity. He said what he said and he meant what he meant. But people here are trying to put their own assumption in his mouth, which is wrong and should be called wrong!

Bro,

No one knows the Iranians more than us, Saudis.

They have been dreaming about it ever since the so-called Islamic revolt came to light.

the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols

There is only one group in the history (Which I am aware of) which love the desecration of graves, which dig up graves in Pakistan, Syria, and else ware. We all know who they are, what they are and whom do they follow!

I may be wrong but apart from psychos which can be found every where, that is the only group which has been taught, not to respect the dead and graves.

Bro,

No one knows the Iranians more than us, Saudis.

They have been dreaming about it ever since the so-called Islamic revolt came to light.

This is the never ending blame game. You think they have the knives in their sleeves and they think you have the knives up your sleeves. But then there is one more thing. I dream every day to be the next king of Saudis or any place , can I be?? Its just a dream. And dreams seldom comes true. So can you declare me an enemy some have plans against kingdom? In one post you mention that in Iran, their are 100 thousand men some are with out medicine. Don't you contradict your own statement? A country which can not provide medicine have plans to capture? If its their dream, so I will revert back to my before mentioned statement. Every one has the right to dream but they does not comes true so easily! Thanks.

Last edited:
There is only one group in the history (Which I am aware of) which love the desecration of graves, which dig up graves in Pakistan, Syria, and else ware. We all know who they are, what they are and whom do they follow!

I may be wrong but apart from psychos which can be found every where, that is the only group which has been taught, not to respect the dead and graves.

This is the never ending blame game. You think they have the knives in their sleeves and they think you have the knives up your sleeves. But then there is one more thing. I dream every day to be the next king of Saudis or any place , can I be?? Its just a dream. And dreams seldom comes true. So can you declare me an enemy some have plans against kingdom? In one post you mention that in Iran, their are 100 thousand men some are with out medicine. Don't you contradict your own statement? A country which can not provide medicine have plans to capture? If its their dream, so I will revert back to my before mentioned statement. Every one has the right to dream but they does not comes true so easily! Thanks.

I'm blaming no body buddy, I'm just saying that we do already know their what hides deep inside them.

As long as it is a dream, I guess we are cool with it. After all, it just is a dream.

Look Look, What if some one posts Mehran base, GHQ and many other bases attacked and everyday attacks which are happening?

´´Sheeshey k ghar ma baith kar pathar nahi phainkne chahye´´. ´

Safety and cleaning of our house first! Ghar apna jal raha he or phonkain dosron ki aag bhujane ma kharch kar rahe ho!!!
dude, at least we cleaned up all that mess of GHQ, things happen and then it takes time to clean this up

Oh Please! When are we going to stop lying with our self and to the people? The mess is strong than before and we have, we will and we can never clean this mess with present strategy and present government. Unless you live some where else, a place other than Pakistan, no person in his right mind, who lives in Pakistan can say what you are saying. After few months of GHQ the incident of P.N. Mehran Base happened. Still the death and destruction is under process in present day Pakistan. We can blame every body but this is the impotence of our government which is the main cause.

Back
Top Bottom