What's new

Former Irani political adviser talks about plans to destroy Israel and capture Mecca

see if iran will attack i will sure fight till death already i am thinking to suicide as my water heater is not working these days and take bath 7am .:tsk:
you stand no chance.. surrender with your bangla army and you all will be provided with best quality lungi.

you stand no chance.. surrender with your bangla army and you all will be provided with best quality lungi.

nope we will fight even if we don't have guns we can use garbage bomb :rolleyes: my BD army is ready to work :sniper:

Dude, the Mossad's are now busy, plotting to capture you dead or alive.

:lol:
Yes, you can joke about the jews in a sneaky way so that the people think that they are innocent but history speak for itself. Israel and terrorism are like brothers, they will never seperate from each other.

This isn't something new, smilier to what the son of Mu'tah khomaine said in one of his speeches.

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."
WHAT KIND OF IDIOT SAID THIS? KILL HIM NOW :guns:

pakistan is protecting madina and makkah. It isn't an easy task kiddo.
it would be more appropriate to say that Allah is protecting them

Yes, you can joke about the jews in a sneaky way so that the people think that they are innocent but history speak for itself. Israel and terrorism are like brothers, they will never seperate from each other.

I can't demonize a whole race on religious scale. But I do hold the Israeli regime accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity.

pakistan is protecting madina and makkah. It isn't an easy task kiddo.
That's an insult to the arabs frankly.

Protect your suicide bomber taliban infested country first. The sponge I use to wash my dishes has tighter holes than your borders which you can't even control for 10 minutes.

That's an insult to the arabs frankly.

Protect your suicide bomber taliban infested country first. The sponge I use to wash my dishes has tighter holes than your borders which you can't even control for 10 minutes.
Come back here after making bomb my you failed to make bomb.:rofl::pakistan:
Try to cross the border and our army will **** you right there and you will realise that your sponge has loose holes.

Come back here after making bomb my you failed to make bomb.:rofl::pakistan:
Try to cross the border and our army will **** you right there and you will realise that your sponge has loose holes.

lol you're not even worth my time

This isn't something new, smilier to what the son of Mu'tah khomaine said in one of his speeches.

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."
Watch your mouth when you mention imam Khomeini you son of haram and zina and mysiar and ridaat al kabir or eat(kol zuq)

Watch your mouth when you mention imam Khomeini you son of haram and zina and mysiar and ridaat al kabir or eat(kol zuq)

Lol is not Mutah Halal in your filthy doctrine? Why getting pissed off?

again He is a son of Muatah SOB and son of Zina.

مفخذ الرضيعه وجماع الحيوانات

Back
Top Bottom