What's new

Former Irani political adviser talks about plans to destroy Israel and capture Mecca

yes, the difference between that video and Tunisian videos was clear for me.
The singer's cloth in the second video was also very very familiar for me since we have mostly seen khaleejis and saudis with this type of clothes. we call it "Arabian cloth" , "لباس عربی" in Iran.:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, it is indeed.

Are you talking about the second Libyan song I posted with that women in some traditional Libyan/Arab clothing or the singer from Jazan in my latest post?

I think that there have been mutual influences at least in the Khaleeji part of the Arabian Peninsula and Iraq in terms of clothing. Both men and women. For example there is an Arabic clothing that is called Bisht that is worn in the Gulf regions, Iraq and Najd and it derives from the Persian word "Pusht" according to Wikipedia. The clothing on the Arabian Peninsula differ a lot. For example in Hijaz, Southern KSA, Yemen and Oman it is very different. But Arabic clothing is as diverse as the dialects and cuisine and so many other things so.

On my avatar I am wearing a bisht, LOL.

Some of the traditional clothing you can find in the Arabian Peninsula, mainly Hijaz and Yemen.

5wc85s.gif

wvr6ds.jpg

znontc.jpg

2wcjm91.jpg

4818705972_210b2e1b6b_b.jpg

Women clothes in Abha souk - Saudi Arabia
by Eric Lafforgue, on Flickr

Hijazi turban:

2gt9c8w.jpg

Asir Girl Saudi KSA
by Mr Saudi, on Flickr

ivuwco.jpg

Funny boy with traditional clothes
by Ali AL-Tha'alabi, on Flickr

Without knowing it with 100% certainty then I am pretty sure that some of the traditional clothing in Iran, at least in the Southern and Western parts are similar to what I have posted, at least the women clothing.

Yes, it is indeed.

Are you talking about the second Libyan song I posted with that women in some traditional Libyan/Arab clothing or the singer from Jazan in my latest post?
Both of them were more close and familiar for me to what I have mostly heard in Arabic than the Tunisian ones.
I think that there have been mutual influences at least in the Khaleeji part of the Arabian Peninsula and Iraq in terms of clothing. Both men and women. For example there is an Arabic clothing that is called Bisht that is worn in the Gulf regions, Iraq and Najd and it derives from the Persian word "Pusht" according to Wikipedia. The clothing on the Arabian Peninsula differ a lot. For example in Hijaz, Southern KSA, Yemen and Oman it is very different. But Arabic clothing is as diverse as the dialects and cuisine and so many other things so.
On my avatar I am wearing a bisht, LOL.
Bisht is a very beautiful clothing, It is suitable for warm weather as well. I saw the wikipedia for it. I think its relation to Iran makes sense, specially if you consider that even nowadays, in Southern parts of Iran, for example for men balouch clothes, you can see some similarities between their clothing and bisht. Also, the traditional men clothes of khurasan have many similarities to bisht as well.
Some of the traditional clothing you can find in the Arabian Peninsula, mainly Hijaz and Yemen.

5wc85s.gif

Without knowing it with 100% certainty then I am pretty sure that some of the traditional clothing in Iran, at least in the Southern and Western parts are similar to what I have posted, at least the women clothing.

In my opinion, these ones are also very close to women clothes in Iran.
I think clothing of the Southern and Eastern parts of Iran have many similarities to arabian clothing, and these similarities makes sense, since these regions are typically warmer, and dryer and their weather and geographical conditions, is more similar to Arabian peninsula. So, clothing designers have used the same concepts in designing clothing for these regions.

Don' intentionally lie and don't fool Us with you false heading.

He never said to capture Mecca, He presented an example that after Hudaybia agreement Muslims were able to capture Mecca, In the same context, this agreement will help to defeat Israel and Israel's friends agenda.

So, even though your
existence is based on lies, but try not to carry on with it after 60 years.

Thanks.

We ain't stupid, the conquest of Mecca was fallowed by the Kingdom in reference to KSA.

Next ......

Both of them were more close and familiar for me to what I have mostly heard in Arabic than the Tunisian ones.

Bisht is a very beautiful clothing, It is suitable for warm weather as well. I saw the wikipedia for it. I think its relation to Iran makes sense, specially if you consider that even nowadays, in Southern parts of Iran, for example for men balouch clothes, you can see some similarities between their clothing and bisht. Also, the traditional men clothes of khurasan have many similarities to bisht as well.

In my opinion, these ones are also very close to women clothes in Iran.
I think clothing of the Southern and Eastern parts of Iran have many similarities to arabian clothing, and these similarities makes sense, since these regions are typically warmer, and dryer and their weather and geographical conditions, is more similar to Arabian peninsula. So, clothing designers have used the same concepts in designing clothing for these regions.

You are very right about that again. Just wanted to be sure what you meant.;)

Well, bisht is a traditional clothing that can be worn on special occasions such as weddings, sometimes during Friday Prayer etc. It is more formal. I mean obviously far from all wear that type of traditional clothing since there are many others. If they even wear any traditional clothing. Many don't do it anymore and just wear "Western clothes" as I obviously do too.

Yes, bisht is something I like too. It can be made in many colors and there are bisht for males and females. It is made of wool and is very soft material. The really expensive/good quality ones are made by hand.

This is for example one for women.

rkmxsk.jpg

Yes, I have no doubt that it has Iranian influences.

Thanks for that information. Did not know about that.

Yes, that sounds very probable. There is also great difference on the Arabian Peninsula in terms of traditional clothing as I wrote before. I mean just the clothing people wear in the mountains and highlands compared to the more hilly/desert like interior. Or the coastal regions. Or the more colder north. It is quite interesting actually.

Overall I think that there have been many mutual influences in the Middle East. But nowadays it is probably difficult to 100% verify which clothing came from where and what has certainly influenced others etc. although we have very good indications. I at least have observed similarity in traditional clothing from Morocco in the west to Oman in the east and from Caucasus in the north to Yemen in the south in the wider Middle East/MENA region. Even if you go outside of that region I can see similarities with traditional clothing (Southern Europe for instance and South Asia) that I would never knew about until I saw some of their traditional clothing.:)

You are very right about that again. Just wanted to be sure what you meant.;)

Well, bisht is a traditional clothing that can be worn on special occasions such as weddings, sometimes during Friday Prayer etc. It is more formal. I mean obviously far from all wear that type of traditional clothing since there are many others. If they even wear any traditional clothing. Many don't do it anymore and just wear "Western clothes" as I obviously do too.

Yes, bisht is something I like too. It can be made in many colors and there are bisht for males and females. It is made of wool and is very soft material. The really expensive/good quality ones are made by hand.

This is for example one for women.

rkmxsk.jpg

Yes, I have no doubt that it has Iranian influences.

Thanks for that information. Did not know about that.

Yes, that sounds very probable. There is also great difference on the Arabian Peninsula in terms of traditional clothing as I wrote before. I mean just the clothing people wear in the mountains and highlands compared to the more hilly/desert like interior. Or the coastal regions. Or the more colder north. It is quite interesting actually.

Overall I think that there have been many mutual influences in the Middle East. But nowadays it is probably difficult to 100% verify which clothing came from where and what has certainly influenced others etc. although we have very good indications. I at least have observed similarity in traditional clothing from Morocco in the west to Oman in the east and from Caucasus in the north to Yemen in the south in the wider Middle East/MENA region. Even if you go outside of that region I can see similarities with traditional clothing (Southern Europe for instance and South Asia) that I would never knew about until I saw some of their traditional clothing.:)

Yes, you are exactly right.
BTW, I think some of the traditional clothing are really more comfortable and more beautiful than western clothing, but we have wont to wear western clothing, and western clothing has been turned into the norm of the society.
BTW, I guess we went a little bit off-topic here. :lol::lol::lol: Cultural discussions are very interesting and we may continue these discussions further but it would go more off-topic.:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, It was very nice to talk with you about these cultural subjects. ;)

Yes, you are exactly right.
BTW, I think some of the traditional clothing are really more comfortable and more beautiful than western clothing, but we have wont to wear western clothing, and western clothing has been turned into the norm of the society.
BTW, I guess we went a little bit off-topic here. :lol::lol::lol: Cultural discussions are very interesting and we may continue these discussions further but it would go more off-topic.:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, It was very nice to talk with you about these cultural subjects. ;)

Precisely. You are spot on. Let me tell you that the reaction of the people on the streets here in Copenhagen, despite being the capital city and cosmopolitan (many Arabs, Turks also Iranians, South Asians) would be that of disbelief (I think) if I wore some traditional clothing. For example a bisht or a Hijazi turban. If I wore the latter they would probably confuse me for some Indian/Sikh. LOL.

I agree with that. More and more people are wearing only Western clothes and it is all good and I like to wear Western clothing too such as Ralph Lauren etc. but as you said then the Middle East really has beautiful traditional clothing. In my humble opinion the Middle Eastern countries have the most beautiful traditional clothing together with some Japanese/Chinese traditional clothing that I have seen.

Yes, you are right, we are a bit off-topic. If not A LOT.:lol:

It was a pleasure for me to. It is healthy that we have left those stupid discussions of the past that were a waste of time and acts of stupidity.

The ME section should be one of the most interesting ones (due to the many world stories that always originate from the region) but instead the section have been hard hit by trolling for a long time. I hope that this will change somewhat in the future.

Precisely. You are spot on. Let me tell you that the reaction of the people on the streets here in Copenhagen, despite being the capital city and cosmopolitan (many Arabs, Turks also Iranians, South Asians) would be that of disbelief (I think) if I wore some traditional clothing. For example a bisht or a Hijazi turban. If I wore the latter they would probably confuse me for some Indian/Sikh. LOL.

I agree with that. More and more people are wearing only Western clothes and it is all good and I like to wear Western clothing too such as Ralph Lauren etc. but as you said then the Middle East really has beautiful traditional clothing. In my humble opinion the Middle Eastern countries have the most beautiful traditional clothing together with some Japanese/Chinese traditional clothing that I have seen.

Yes, you are right, we are a bit off-topic. If not A LOT.:lol:

It was a pleasure for me to. It is healthy that we have left those stupid discussions of the past that were a waste of time and acts of stupidity.

The ME section should be one of the most interesting ones (due to the many world stories that always originate from the region) but instead the section have been hard hit by trolling for a long time. I hope that this will change somewhat in the future.

Yes, I think the reason is that the middle east is always on the headline news and every troll gets interested to intervene and intrude.
Those hatred based discussions need to be seriously abandoned. They aren't anything but a waste of our time and energy.
The middle east is the most interesting and beautiful part of the planet, and whenever I talk with americans about our region, they get very interested, since all of their information is sadly limited to the news and fights in our region and they get shocked when they get familiar with the beauty and the rich history of our region.

Who is this guy that nobody knows? A MOSSAD traitor again

This is a trustable source

Zionist terrorist caliing to explode Iran --->>

157948_5_.jpg

Man, what do you smoke? I wanna just get terribly high like you. :girl_wink:

Last edited:
Yes, I think the reason is that the middle east is always on the headline news and every troll gets interested to intervene and intrude.
Those hatred based discussions need to be seriously abandoned. They aren't anything but a waste of our time and energy.
The middle east is the most interesting and beautiful part of the planet, and whenever I talk with americans about our region, they get very interested, since all of their information is sadly limited to the news and fights in our region and they get shocked when they get familiar with the beauty and the rich history of our region.

:enjoy:

Man, what do you smoke? I wanna just get terribly high like you. :girl_wink:

He should try qat (khat). I simply do not believe that he is serious. Otherwise he is on heroin or something that powerful.:o:

This isn't something new, smilier to what the son of Mu'tah khomaine said in one of his speeches.

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

Dude, the Mossad's are now busy, plotting to capture you dead or alive.

:lol:

They want to study his highly evolved brain! :lol:

2lbno02.jpg

JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, @elis is a JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW, JEW and a MOSSAD agent!

LOL!!! I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Oh and don't forget JEW USA JEW USA!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom