What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Agreed, he could have used a bit more refined language. Then, by the same token, Negative Rating should apply to all for such language? The forum NEEDS to maintain its standard. As I see it, the vulgarity expressed by Imran Khan is 'percolating' to its followers. And that's very disappointing considering the educated cadres and the highly educated leadership.
This political section is very biased and its expected because most of those who can give negative ratings are hardcore ptians. Patriotism is link with affiliation to pti or imran khan. Everyone else who support any other political party is either bad Pakistani, corrupt or liars who bring just propaganda :0

This. His statement cannot be thrown under the rug. as he was part of that system and is a witness he himself is evidence although one can argue that his lack of evidence may make his case weaker than the case if he had evidence.

Spot on! His testimony perhaps will be fortifying evidences which IK claims to possess already. The points he raised however mostly cover irregularities in the application of laws. CJ is not supposed to appoint ROs but he did, it's a clear irregularity.

Above all his revelation has put a big question mark on the sanctity of 2013 elections!

Thanks man! Leave it man - no need to put you REPUTATION DOWN with it. I ain't complaining, neither .

You got FOUR Negative Rating in last few minutes. That is outrageous! Yes, a bit refined language would have helped but far, far worse has been spoken by PTI-ians against other parties and non-PTI members. These Negative Ratings need to be revoked. Or apply to all.
This is a particularly difficult topic for me: The long march and its consequences. I am pitted against some of the members who I have admired. I think they know it. I hope we never cross swords; we can't turn this into a Pakistani civil war.

As many coups, 'revolutions', 'Dhandlis', and backdoor machinations I have seen in my 40+ years this conscience-waking up seems the least likely. The timing is of essence here. Here we have one man--a retired official actively involved in PTI politics--who waits for 15 months before becoming a whistle-blower for a 'cause' at the dead-end of a massive political defeat, and that too in a TV show with a tainted anchorman, to be quickly facilitated by Imran Khan. On top of that, this guy professes to have no proof.

The Establishment in Pakistan managed to hang a powerful ZAB based on trumped up charges and 'Wada Maaf Gawah'.

Lucman is anchor or he is judge who can accuse anyone based on few videos or statement and can also give his verdict on live tv ? We know his political affiliation with qadri and ik so we can guess how neutral judge he can be

Spot on! His testimony perhaps will be fortifying evidences which IK claims to possess already. The points he raised however mostly cover irregularities in the application of laws. CJ is not supposed to appoint ROs but he did, it's a clear irregularity.

Above all his revelation has put a big question mark on the sanctity of 2013 elections!

Exactly which is exactly the momentum imran needs right now is his negotiations. He will be stronger now and will force more harsher points on N. This actually shows that the 2013 elections must be reviewed by a third unbiased party. the thing no judges or officers can be trusted nor will they be accepted by both parties. The review must be done by a trusted and uninfluenced source.
What many fail to understand is that his testimony is crucial as a criminal believed to have committed a crime by a majority will not be punished no matter how much that majority is unless any form of proof or evidence comes forward and along with the whitepaper he is another strong evidence.
The govt will be feeling the pressure now and may agree to re-open many constitutes. Perhaps even agree on re-elections on many constitutes.

I distinctly remember some people were questioning Justice Fakhruddin's role on or right after the 2013 elections: 'He is an old man of 80 years. And he can't be everywhere at the same time'. So how come the same principle doesn't apply to A. Khan's statement especially given the timing, the fact that he took 15 months to be a whistle blower, the fact that next few days are important, the fact that the march has failed and IK is widely ridiculed?

People should not be grasping at the straw. Find the truth, for sure. But never let the mob to topple the govt now or else there will never be stability in Pakistan ever again.

[quote="saiyan0321, post: 6098449, member: 136378"by a third unbiased party[/quote]

who is unbiased party?

Stop fooling yourself bro, no matter how much you are trying to defend PMN-N.

Nawaz Sharif has been exposed, now it is time to move on.

Truth hurt but accept it and stop wasting your time defending Nawaz Sharif and PMN-N :D

YOU SHOULD NOW GET A NEGATIVE RATING FOR THIS, but hey @Hyperion @balixd type PTI kids would like your posts!!

LOL - YOU MUST BE WRONG NOW TO SAY I DEFEND NAWAZ SHARIF AND PML-N: its more funny politically motivated pti fans like ur useless baby posts !!

HAVE A LOOK AT THESE; posted a few hours ago to EXPOSE NAWAZ SHARIF, PMLN AND ZARDARI CORRUPTION, VEHEMENTLY.

Just yesterday I posted these:

Exposing corruption of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif

Exposing corruption of Zardari and Nawaz Sharif

Gullu Dar and Gullu Sharif New Corruption...

Hye PTI sponsored kid - Anything to say more ???

the baba jee PTI lover Mohammed Afzal khan should come and provide proofs to Supreme Court, nothing is going to happen...after paid content sponsored by ARY channel, Lucman Mubashar and Imran khan.

1604652_10152719178663383_5005407628061041960_n.jpg

[quote="saiyan0321, post: 6098449, member: 136378"by a third unbiased party

who is unbiased party?[/quote]

Unbiased or uninfluenced.

foreign body ( a commission based on foreigners of high levels) or army is my suggestion. A third party whose decision can be accepted by both parties and they wont raise issue afterwards. Normally courts would be the way to go but in Pakistan its common knowledge that courts can be influenced very easily thus any decision the courts will come up with will immediately be disregarded by any party who will be in the negative in that report.

Thus such uninfluenced or unbiased party will be needed for this to truly end.

Lol, Another thing as well, he is coming now since his contract was not extended. He has all rights to go with Imran Khan. And honest theif itself is wrong term, Then you are theif. !! can't be honest. The only question is, was he theif back then or now?
There is no question of a contract renewal because he already retired.

Again, the timing is not good, IK/Luqman team should aired this show on first or 2nd day of march, after 15 months and (11th day of march) sound weird. Btw does he put any proves of his confessions?
Sab se pehley tou isse latkao, a massive election rigging can't be done without the post he has. I suggest an Army judicial committee coz no one believes on civil judiciary system.
And let inquiry started from all provinces accept KPK, Let's Inqilab came so one of the angle can get marry:victory:

stinctly remember some people were questioning Justice Fakhruddin's role on or right after the 2013 elections: 'He is an old man of 80 years. And he can't be everywhere at the
who is unbiased party?

Unbiased or uninfluenced.

foreign body ( a commission based on foreigners of high levels) or army is my suggestion. A third party whose decision can be accepted by both parties and they wont raise issue afterwards. Normally courts would be the way to go but in Pakistan its common knowledge that courts can be influenced very easily thus any decision the courts will come up with will immediately be disregarded by any party who will be in the negative in that report.

Thus such uninfluenced or unbiased party will be needed for this to truly end.
[/quote]

Army would be good but it won't be unbiased enough.

foreigners would be better, just like olympic sports - all the judges from many different countries.

Army would be good but it won't be unbiased enough.

foreigners would be better, just like olympic sports - all the judges from many different countries.[/quote]

Different countries is a bit difficult.

Using organizations is possible or credible workers at the UN to oversee the report is possible. The thing is to get a report that both parties can agree upon and against whom the negative party in that report wont raise much issues. The army wont be questioned and both politicians wont raise fingers against them just like against the foreign body.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom