What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Dear dear. You seem to have too much faith in Supreme Court of Pakistan. May Allah protect you from those justices! :D

he can ask for protections from Supreme Court atleast give proofs on channels and can say "ager meri jaan gai to NAwaz zimedaar hoga"... he will end up just like the guy in Mehrangate scandal (Yunus Habib) even he claimed everything but in last he didn't have proofs against anyone

he said he don't have proof but he knew elections are rigged... like calling someone thief but saying i don't have proof... 14 month bad yaad aaya hai wese ise?? bht dair krdi Meharbaan aate aate proof bhi lai aate :D:D:D

A testifier doesn't necessarily have to present evidences before the court of law. His job is no different from the job of the witness who sees a crime with naked eyes. A hint - a commission soon shall be investigation into the allegations raised by IK.

Bring on the proof baba jee to supreme court , by the way I donot support PMLN or PPP, but IK's pre-announcement and then bringing on this man at the PERFECT time is too much to digest !!!

Pre planned and deemed to be fraudulent like.

Stop fooling yourself bro, no matter how much you are trying to defend PMN-N.

Nawaz Sharif has been exposed, now it is time to move on.

Truth hurt but accept it and stop wasting your time defending Nawaz Sharif and PMN-N :D

A testifier doesn't necessarily have to present evidences before the court of law. His job is no different from the job of the witness who sees a crime with naked eyes. A hint - a commission soon shall be investigation into the allegations raised by IK.

This. His statement cannot be thrown under the rug. as he was part of that system and is a witness he himself is evidence although one can argue that his lack of evidence may make his case weaker than the case if he had evidence.

This is just the entry of a new player in the play. He is the one who starts to turn things around. The way he came out at the perfect time and spoke so boldly read the script given to him shows he has powerful backing. Now without any doubt we should know who is writing the script.

Haha - IK and PTI bought this farangi Mohammed Afzal Khan, put him in dodgy bags SELLOUT Ary Anchor Lucman Mubashar show (illicit deal with Malik Riaz Episode before), put on air, when Imran Khan says WICKET Out.

Funny game - this kicked out ex-Additional Secretary M Afzal Khan is seen in PTI jalsas infront of PTI flags.

Fraud tu aisa kero, pura Pakistan would be fooled !!!

Fool Fool Pakistanis !!!!
Lucman always try hard to create some suspense with heart breaking findings. He seem secret agency agent 007 more than journalist :D

Agreed, he could have used a bit more refined language. Then, by the same token, Negative Rating should apply to all for such language? The forum NEEDS to maintain its standard. As I see it, the vulgarity expressed by Imran Khan is 'percolating' to its followers. And that's very disappointing considering the educated cadres and the highly educated leadership.

Thanks man! Leave it man - no need to put you REPUTATION DOWN with it. I ain't complaining, neither I going to beg them @balixd OR @Hyperion and ask them to withdraw what I stated as a fact.

My point is clear which is that the ARY anchor while bringing this ex-additional secretary at this PERFECT time was to FOOL Pakistani Quom.

AND I DONOT SUPPORT ANY PARTY OR JOINED ANY BEFORE.

I would further clarify that as Pakistanis WE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE or FOOL OURSELVES ON ONE ARY CHANNEL AND ONE EX-ADDITIONAL SECRETARY.

Dear dear. You seem to have too much faith in Supreme Court of Pakistan. May Allah protect you from those justices! :D

:D:D i don't but Imran sure has faith on Justice Nasir that's why he asked many time to form a commission under justice Nasir

3) it is possible that his consciousness has finally woken up - with all this dharna and march --- don't forget yesterday a suspended police constable showed up at the march to sell his kids, because his IG suspended him and no pay for him ----

so be specific what do you want to say ---

As many coups, 'revolutions', 'Dhandlis', and backdoor machinations I have seen in my 40+ years this conscience-waking up seems the least likely. The timing is of essence here. Here we have one man--a retired official actively involved in PTI politics--who waits for 15 months before becoming a whistle-blower for a 'cause' at the dead-end of a massive political defeat, and that too in a TV show with a tainted anchorman, to be quickly facilitated by Imran Khan. On top of that, this guy professes to have no proof.

The Establishment in Pakistan managed to hang a powerful ZAB based on trumped up charges and 'Wada Maaf Gawah'.

Now let me speculate "Non-magnetic ink used in last election was supplied by a vendor from Karachi"

........ :whistle:

One thing at a time!!! :D

You can eat an elephant, however, one bite at a time............. :p:

that's why he asked many time to form a commission under justice Nasir

Bhawawawawwawawawawawwawawawawawa............. well, wait, I'll give them benefit of the doubt, at least for the moment!

Oooooops. The moment has passed! :rofl:

Now let me speculate "Non-magnetic ink used in last election was supplied by a vendor from Karachi"

........ :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom