What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Everyone should lock themselves in a container. I've been barking here for two weeks, trying to give subtle hints to what actually transpired in last elections. I even went as far as to blame RO's, and everyone else. People responded with absurdities. The Ex Sec ECP deserves a medal for coming out like this, no holds barred.
lets not make a hero out of him - hes a crook as well, its a different thing,they managed to turn him over ----

This is a very interesting development. the thing is not about all seats were rigged or not but he has actually come out as an open witness that rigging did happen which means that even if its one seat, PTI was wronged here. The thing is not of everybody knew or not. the thing is that he has come out as a key witness to the rigging allegation. rigging on one seat or in a hundred if are proven those constitutes must be re-opened and new elections must be held there. He has made a serious charge and his statement alone is a good proof however he must bring forth more evidence to back his 100% rigged election allegation.

This is why i keep saying the 2013 elections must be re-checked by a third unbiased party like the army or a foreign body for it all to be solved where no one will have any complaints. things get murkier and murkier and his statement will give imran stronger ground to negotiate with nawaz.
Nawaz may have to accept the thirty days resignation point which was not bad for PMLN at all ( stubbornness and senselessness took him down there)

PMLN and its supporters are programmed liars, do not expect anything from them. They will cause the downfall of this country to guard their ego and to keep power. This nizaam must be annihilated if a genuine democracy built on accountability is to be fostered here.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
"Umpire Ne Ongali utha di hai" ...... :bunny::bunny:

Harold-Dennis-Bird-Dickie-Bird.jpg

Alvida, Alvida Nawaz Shareef Alvida ............

Nah dude. He is a very humble man. Poor and with almost zero holdings. Do you know who he actually supports? It's not IK by the way!!! Maybe he changed his mind. Whatever the case, we've to give it to him, he has the balls the size of Pakistan, to take on everyone. I mean seriously man, he just painted a huge X on his back, for rest of Pakistan. May Allah SWT protect him. Amen!

lets not make a hero out of him - hes a crook as well, its a different thing,they managed to turn him over ----

PMLN and its supporters are programmed liars, do not expect anything from them. They will cause the downfall of this country to guard their ego and to keep power. This nizaam must be annihilated if a genuine democracy built on accountability is to be fostered here.
bro what do you suggest , should be done to mitigate the outcome??

Nah dude. He is a very humble man. Poor and with almost zero holdings. Do you know who he actually supports? It's not IK by the way!!! Maybe he changed his mind. Whatever the case, we've to give it to him, he has the balls the size of Pakistan, to take on everyone. I mean seriously man, he just painted a huge X on his back, for rest of Pakistan. May Allah SWT protect him. Amen!
i could be wrong in all this --- lets wait and see -- though i have noticed in his speech, he seems a bit islamic -- the way he was giving examples from haadith and all that -

Haha - IK and PTI bought this farangi Mohammed Afzal Khan, put him in dodgy bags SELLOUT Ary Anchor Lucman Mubashar show (illicit deal with Malik Riaz Episode before), put on air, when Imran Khan says WICKET Out.

Funny game - this kicked out ex-Additional Secretary M Afzal Khan is seen in PTI jalsas infront of PTI flags.

Fraud tu aisa kero, pura Pakistan would be fooled !!!

Fool Fool Pakistanis !!!!

Haha - IK and PTI bought this farangi Mohammed Afzal Khan, put him in dodgy bags SELLOUT Ary Anchor Lucman Mubashar show (illicit deal with Malik Riaz Episode before), put on air, when Imran Khan says WICKET Out.
Funny game - this kicked out ex-Additional Secretary M Afzal Khan is seen in PTI jalsas infront of PTI flags.Fraud tu aisa kero, pura Pakistan would be fooled !!!
Fool Fool Pakistanis !!!!

Doesn't sound out of question to me. Why given a Negative Rating to this post?
Anything in Pakistan is possible. It is a very dirty place for 'politics'. There are wide-spread accusations that Nooras bought this and that then why could this A. Khan not be exaggerating?

And your point is? Maybe one day you'd also wish that you were at your new Quaid's jalsa, and had snapped a pic!!! :woot: When good days are here, people will only remember the person who fixed Pakistan!!!! :-)

nope not in my wish list and never will... Jalsa is just 10 min drive away from my side

I would say again and again that, its a MATCH FIXED by Imran Khan, ARY, Mubashar Lucman and PTI !!!

Back
Top Bottom