What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Behind him is a PTI flag.

That still does not give the whole story.

Am I to assume that what you are saying is that he is aligned with PTI?
For that matter it does dent his testimony to a certain extent but the fact that he did hold all those positions and is a fairly credible person otherwise may mean that he is simply a whistleblower who saw an opportunity to come clean.

After all, there is edward snowden whom many people consider a hero for blowing the lid. He is currently supported by the Russians but that did not stop a whole pandora's box of allegations and proofs against the NSA on spying on its own citizens and that of other nations.

But what is important is that this gentleman should have been the "proof" for Ik and not the Dharna BS. ruining the economy of the country could have been avoided if there were people in the PTI intelligent enough to talk to a person like this in the first place.

I can assume that Luqman has pulled his "angel" strings and this man is well protected..otherwise.. he wont walk out of the studio alive.
I am still confused with this timing, but it would not have set the stage if they would have used him as a key witness undsr normal circumstances --- remember habib bank iji scandal???
So he had to be brough up right at this moment, because even Kaira was saying now - there is very little left to investigate ----
Am sure those who are pulling hsi strings must have be looking after him well-- a deal must have beem struck in first place, as he himself is a criminal, because he kept this to himself for all this long----

Behind him is a PTI flag. He is politcally motivated.
And that should question his credibility??? If he says all that under oath --- and with video footage captured, there is not much left ---- politically motivated or not motivated --its not even the question dear

I am still confused with this timing, but it would not have set the stage if they would have used him as a key witness undsr normal circumstances --- remember habib bank iji scandal???
So he had to be brough up right at this moment, because even Kaira was saying now - there is very little left to investigate ----
Am sure those who are pulling hsi strings must have be looking after him well-- a deal must have beem struck in first place, as he himself is a criminal, because he kept this to himself for all this long----

That is what I am thinking of as well. This guy is as liable to go to Jail as the rest. Because at times when the generally manipulative Luqman decided to play journalist and try to cross question him on his role.. he(afzal) was left speechless at times and kept shooting tangents.

Behind him is a PTI flag. He is politcally motivated.
Yes, he is politically motivated because he EXPOSED obvious corruption and fraud in recent elections. LOL.

Am sure those who are pulling hsi strings must have be looking after him well-- a deal must have beem struck in first place, as he himself is a criminal, because he kept this to himself for all this long
Yes, exposing a hideous crime in our country has itself become a crime. LOL.

But what is important is that this gentleman should have been the "proof" for Ik and not the Dharna BS. ruining the economy of the country could have been avoided if there were people in the PTI intelligent enough to talk to a person like this in the first place.
I have been seen similar accusations against sit-ins. What ruining the economy? We have no electricity, gas, clean water thanks to corrupt and illegal government. Rising cost of everything. Containers everywhere. Yet somehow, these peaceful protesters are blamed for ruining the economy.

Foreign funded liberal libidos now gone bserk & cross all limits of verbal abuse, apparently can now see their eminent death !!! Asma Jahangir and GEO are Fighting a war Against State, BLAMING ISI Instead of PML NIHAARI Mistakes, Is this is the Definition of CIVIL SOCIETY ??
Masla ye hai, she mght be right, and i might agree with her, but then there is a way of actually presenting your views and that is being civilized not like going on a rampage and start bashing with no facts and evidence ----that is why ibhate geo, otherwise, sometime they are right :P

I have been seen similar accusations against sit-ins. What ruining the economy? We have no electricity, gas, clean water thanks to corrupt and illegal government. Rising cost of everything. Containers everywhere. Yet somehow, these peaceful protesters are blamed for ruining the economy.

Are you serious? Those peaceful sit ins with their 4000 people ended up blocking roads all over the main logistical highways and roads leading to the business centre of the capital. The government actually made a good decision letting them go and sit at D chowk even though essentially it poses a HUGE security risk.

None at all. But I see the whole thing as pretty well timed, maybe one can read too much into this but is this the finger IK was referring to?

Yes I was discussing this with my walaad saab. Because he said thats his zameer - I was like No - Timing is important.

I can assume that Luqman has pulled his "angel" strings and this man is well protected..otherwise.. he wont walk out of the studio alive.

Sir Public pressure was important - Did you not see Nawaz arrogance since he took Office? Remember the Geo case and others.

Its was important to bring Nawaz to his Knees by the public. Well written script - by the Boss.

Are you serious? Those peaceful sit ins with their 4000 people ended up blocking roads all over the main logistical highways and roads leading to the business centre of the capital. The government actually made a good decision letting them go and sit at D chowk even though essentially it poses a HUGE security risk.

Look. Either you can have a Western style democracy or you cannot. If you want to have democracy, then you cannot deny justified sit-ins and protests against sitting government.

@Oscar ,
You cannot deny the desperateness of Imran's situation. To pull this one out NOW--after 15 months AND at the dead end of desperation (next two days important)--and in the Luqman program can't be a string of coincidences.

If we were to put faith in the 'opinions' of this A. Khan then, logically, the opinions of very credible persons like Fakhruddin Ibrahim and the CJP I. Chaudry should also carry equal if not higher weight: Fakhru was an acceptable candidate to all and IK fought the restoration of I. Chaudry.

Again, given the importance of next two days and the sagging fortunes of IK I wouldn't be very surprised some new tricks are at play.

Besides all these--at ANY RATE, I will NEVER support Imran Khan having seen his U-Turns, his vulgar language, and the rejection of him by his own legislators.

Masla ye hai, she mght be right, and i might agree with her, but then there is a way of actually presenting your views and that is being civilized not like going on a rampage and start bashing with no facts and evidence ----that is why ibhate geo, otherwise, sometime they are right :P
HEYY Bro, Wish SIDE are you On?? LOL Just KIDDING Bro, The Thing is She is Always Anti-state and tailor-made Anti ISI, She is the Biggest Liar (LAWYER :crazy:) in Pakistan

This guy may be supporting PTI but that does not negate the fact that he worked as an election commission official and has broken his silence at a critical time. Would anyone have taken him seriously if he had said this at any earlier time. More than likely he would have met an unfortunate accident before the news got out or he would have been threatened into silence.

The timing of this news is perfect because the election fraud issue is in the limelight and he has seen that there are a huge number of people who will be backing him and ensure that he will be taken seriously.

I would rather support those who do some corruption but gets the nation from Point A to Point B through 'continuity' of any 'system' then those who might be personally 'clean' but don't have the brains to get along with others and come up with bizzare ideas like promoting remittance-through-Hundi.

Corruption is a human condition affecting politicians the world over in varying degrees. Pakistan is not unique.

the amount of discrepancies which are coming forward now and then do raise a significant question mark on the validity of elections. there is little left as far as the credibility of these elections is concerned even if everything is not taken at the face value.

HEYY Bro, Wish SIDE are you On?? LOL Just KIDDING Bro, The Thing is She is Always Anti-state and tailor-made Anti ISI, She is the Biggest Liar (LAWYER :crazy:) in Pakistan
most of my posts are like this - always in the middle - i know there are people who have done wrong, but then there is no evidence to prove - hence that never happend --- just as court sets terrorists free for the lack of evidence :D
why should this not be the case for state institutions be it isi or govt :D

Yes, exposing a hideous crime in our country has itself become a crime. LOL.
his failure to stop a crime from happening, withholding vital information and evidence, failure to report the crime , and being part of the institution surely makes him a criminal - but then again criminals all over the world are turned over to catch the bigger fish -- but should never mean they were never a criminal

you must give me your dealers number bro, its good shit that you smoke --- :drag:
j/k don't see , investors are considering politically stability, KSE, good transport is halted across the country ---

Back
Top Bottom