What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Bring on the proof baba jee to supreme court , by the way I donot support PMLN or PPP, but IK's pre-announcement and then bringing on this man at the PERFECT time is too much to digest !!!

Pre planned and deemed to be fraudulent like.

Doesn't sound out of question to me. Why given a Negative Rating to this post?
Anything in Pakistan is possible. It is a very dirty place for 'politics'. There are wide-spread accusations that Nooras bought this and that then why could this A. Khan not be exaggerating?

Haha - IK and PTI bought this farangi Mohammed Afzal Khan, put him in dodgy bags SELLOUT Ary Anchor Lucman Mubashar show (illicit deal with Malik Riaz Episode before), put on air, when Imran Khan says WICKET Out.

Funny game - this kicked out ex-Additional Secretary M Afzal Khan is seen in PTI jalsas infront of PTI flags.

Fraud tu aisa kero, pura Pakistan would be fooled !!!

Fool Fool Pakistanis !!!!
nothing personal - the last line says it all - and to discourage him from his trolling - if he wants to have a healthy discussion , then there are ways,- not pointless bashing --- - am actually saving him from a thread ban ----
and Name Calling - the whole Pakistani nation - I believe i have met the criteria for the rating ---
if he disagrees, he can surely contact mods to resolve his issue -

Wicket has not yet fallen. We all remember the cricket laws right? When the umpire raises his finger the batsman must walk to the pavilion and his innings end there. even the timing written down there is till the finger is raised. The finger will go up when nawaz sharif resigns from PM so for now the umpire has not raised his finger however i will say that imran is constantly appealing and is asking some questions here.

This should help imran gain more confidence in his discussion and gain the massive ground he conceded in that demand of resignation for only 30 days and although he may not possess any proof, his statement cannot be swept under the rug as he was part of the system that was doing the elections. His statement even without proof holds some form of water that cant be ignored. Things are getting complicated. the end result of this entire event will be very interesting.

And your point is? Maybe one day you'd also wish that you were at your new Quaid's jalsa, and had snapped a pic!!! :woot: When good days are here, people will only remember the person who fixed Pakistan!!!! :-)

he said he don't have proof but he knew elections are rigged... like calling someone thief but saying i don't have proof... 14 month bad yaad aaya hai wese ise?? bht dair krdi Meharbaan aate aate proof bhi lai aate :D:D:D

People's mandate stolen in 2013 elections, says ex-ECP additional secretary

53fa361cd3c28.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Former additional secretary of the Election commission of Pakistan Muhammad Afzal Khan has alleged that the general elections in May 2013 were rigged and that the people's mandate was ‘stolen’.

He said that former chief justices Iftikhar Chaudhry and Tassadduq Jillani were also involved in rigging the vote.

Khan made the allegation during an interview on a private television channel, in which he said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif did not win the elections in a free and fair manner.

He said during the interview that the Chief Election Commissioner Justice (retd) Fakhruddin G Ebrahim had shut his eyes on the rigging.

The former additional secretary said that the Election Commission had been put under tremendous pressure during the alleged rigging.

Khan said that judges were also involved in fixing the vote and that hearings of voter fraud was deliberately delayed.

Reacting to the interview, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran khan commended Afzal Khan and said that the former additional secretary's remarks vindicates the stand that he has been taking.

Imran Khan said that Afzal Khan's statements show that the position for Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was untenable and again reiterated his demand that the premier resign.

Former Law Minister Rana Sanaullah dismissed Afzal Khan's remarks and said, "people like this are specially prepared for occasions such as this".

Sanaullah said that Imran Khan's protest movement has been a flop and that Afzal Khan like the PTI chief was being used as a pawn.

People's mandate stolen in 2013 elections, says ex-ECP additional secretary - Home - DAWN.COM

Doesn't sound out of question to me. Why given a Negative Rating to this post?
Anything in Pakistan is possible. It is a very dirty place for 'politics'. There are wide-spread accusations that Nooras bought this and that then why could this A. Khan not be exaggerating?

Bro, @balixd & @Hyperion : too weak to digest a post, nothing was wrong in that too...but frankly I donot give much weight to these politically motivated PTI kids, into giving me negative ratings.

I would say what I feel is the perfect truth and right to me !!!

nothing personal - the last line says it all - and to discourage him from his trolling - if he wants to have a healthy discussion , then there are ways,- not pointless bashing --- - am actually saving him from a thread ban ----
and Name Calling - the whole Pakistani nation - I believe i have met the criteria for the rating ---
if he disagrees, he can surely contact mods to resolve his issue -

Agreed, he could have used a bit more refined language. Then, by the same token, Negative Rating should apply to all for such language? The forum NEEDS to maintain its standard. As I see it, the vulgarity expressed by Imran Khan is 'percolating' to its followers. And that's very disappointing considering the educated cadres and the highly educated leadership.

Bring on the proof baba jee to supreme court , by the way I donot support PMLN or PPP, but IK's pre-announcement and then bringing on this man at the PERFECT time is too much to digest !!!

Pre planned and deemed to be fraudulent like.
Bhai jaan, what are you trying to say exactly???
me and Oscar have said on previous page that yes - the timing seriously raises concerns, but then there are allot of reasons for it -
!) perhaps backed by foreign entities - afterall we all are sellouts --
2) establishment - but then this could lead to a bigger mess which are against the odds for them - with india on our back and op in NWA ---
3) it is possible that his consciousness has finally woken up - with all this dharna and march --- don't forget yesterday a suspended police constable showed up at the march to sell his kids, because his IG suspended him and no pay for him ----

so be specific what do you want to say ---

........... :whistle::whistle:

Judiciary will have an important role in the settlement of this political deadlock, failure of NS and IK even after the assistance of establishment (option 1 and 2a) would create such a political chaos which will result an administrative vacuum which eventually will 'suck-in' different state organs, before the reinstate of Chaudhary Iftikhar Judiciary was considered as the subordinate organization of Establishment, but the recent history has effected the course of certain future events. Now Judiciary will play a role of "equivalent member of the establishment" if it chose to support the functionality of the administration, remember it will not the revival of "Doctrine of Necessity" but "Doctrine of State Functionality"

In every other scenario Judiciary is a must participant and its 'alignment' with the establishment will decide the political future of Pakistan, here I would ask you to recall the statement of Ch. Iftikhar which he has issued few days back, if we consider it as the indication of POV of Judiciary than it mean Judiciary and Establishment is not on a same page or at least not properly align which will have its own implications on the political future of Pakistan.

Live With Dr. Shahid Masood – 9th August 2014 (Must Watch)

Agreed, he could have used a bit more refined language. Then, by the same token, Negative Rating should apply to all for such language? The forum NEEDS to maintain its standard. As I see it, the vulgarity expressed by Imran Khan is 'percolating' to its followers. And that's very disappointing considering the educated cadres and the highly educated leadership.
i cannot say for others - but when i see such, i always give a rating - as i said sometime, its to discourage someone from trolling -- and bring the discussion on track - i usually undo the rating later on :D

Dude, ordinary people are scared. He is just an ordinary man. A helpless man, if you will. Wait and see the domino effect of what he said. I can assure you that many people are getting ready to come-out now. Very very high up people. I think, we still have people of honor in Pakistan, we are not an entirely morally-dead nation after all!

he said he don't have proof but he knew elections are rigged... like calling someone thief but saying i don't have proof... 14 month bad yaad aaya hai wese ise?? bht dair krdi Meharbaan aate aate proof bhi lai aate :D:D:D

No need to explain anything. Don't dilute your standing and reputation. It's your stance and you are entirely justified to deal with worthless rants!

i cannot say for others - but when i see such, i always give a rating - as i said sometime, its to discourage someone from trolling -- and bring the discussion on track - i usually undo the rating later on :D

Bhai jaan, what are you trying to say exactly???
me and Oscar have said on previous page that yes - the timing seriously raises concerns, but then there are allot of reasons for it -
!) perhaps backed by foreign entities - afterall we all are sellouts --
2) establishment - but then this could lead to a bigger mess which are against the odds for them - with india on our back and op in NWA ---
3) it is possible that his consciousness has finally woken up - with all this dharna and march --- don't forget yesterday a suspended police constable showed up at the march to sell his kids, because his IG suspended him and no pay for him ----

so be specific what do you want to say ---

Nadeem Malikh anchor of samma news has said that he is in contact with Muhammad Afzal ex additional secretary election commission 2013 for past 3 weeks and he has told him the same things that he revealed today in Mubashir Lucmans program 3 weeks ago

Muhammad Afzal said that he is ready to go in front of courts and also he should be punished along with other election commission officers and heads for rigging and not exposing things at that time.

Last edited:
Dude, ordinary people are scared. He is just an ordinary man. A helpless man, if you will. Wait and see the domino effect of what he said. I can assure you that many people are getting ready to come-out now. Very very high up people. I think, we still have people of honor in Pakistan, we are not an entirely morally-dead nation after all!

No need to explain anything. Don't dilute your standing and reputation. It's your stance and you are entirely justified to deal with worthless rants!

he can ask for protections from Supreme Court atleast give proofs on channels and can say "ager meri jaan gai to NAwaz zimedaar hoga"... he will end up just like the guy in Mehrangate scandal (Yunus Habib) even he claimed everything but in last he didn't have proofs against anyone

Although timing is wrong but one must understand that he wasnt going to come out screaming rigging when there was barely any talk of it and IK apart from the white paper campaign had not done much against it. Not only he would not have been taken seriously but he would have put his life in danger for no reason at all although one can argue that where was he for 11 days as the march started on 14 august and he should have been in contact with imran khan at that time and should have come out earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom