What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Retired Whistle Blowers are probably a dime a dozen in the world. Everyone wants to have food and shelter. After retirement--if things are not good--then find 'alternate' sources of sustenance.
Really, the value given to this guy now--15 months later and under these circumstances--is hard to swallow.
every guy or lota is great for them as long as it say yes to ik / pti and their political agenda :)

Dude, we may not have the same political orientation, however, I still respect your PoV. It's within me to argue and debate within the confines of logic, even with my close friends and family.

The negative rating was very well deserved. !

You, me and @Luftwaffe go some ways and so it is not fun to be argumentative about the latest developments. Well, my differences with you on the PTI long march are too vast. But I think our goals are the same.

I still think the FOUR Negative Ratings in this thread for @AsianUnion was too harsh. Come on, man: Four?! Far worse language has been used and continually being used against a 'different' view-point. May be a 'warning' or something like that to refine the language would have done.

Bhawawawawwawawawawawwawawawawawa............. well, wait, I'll give them benefit of the doubt, at least for the moment!

Oooooops. The moment has passed! :rofl:

...... no its the 'right moment' .... some time speculations does have some weight ....

Dude, in the past six months I gave a total of 6 negative ratings (I think. Maybe 8), and only ONE to him. Trust you me, nothing personal! :blink:

You, me and @Luftwaffe go some ways and so it is not fun to be argumentative about the latest developments. Well, my differences with you on the PTI long march are too vast. But I think our goals are the same.

I still think the FOUR Negative Ratings in this thread for @AsianUnion was too harsh. Come on, man: Four?! Far worse language has been used and continually being used against a 'different' view-point. May be a 'warning' or something like that to refine the language would have done.

Mature member like @Meengla should be think tanks who can use their power sensibly :D my vote for you :P

Btw, the only difference you and I have......is......... you hating the brand I love the most......... APPLE............ and that's personal! :mad::p:

I think much of what you say is only tangentially related to the discussion: One retired man 15 years later in questionable circumstances and background suddenly has a 'conscience' within the last two days of a failed and discredited march. The Model Town incidence is PAT vs the Punjab govt and needs to be investigated but has no bearing on the elections or the big change of heart of this whistle-blower.
The worst scenario has developed because NS govt was duped into accepting these thugs of few thousands inside the Red Zone where these thugs MUST have some assurance to 'stay put'. Today these thugs were allowed. Tomorrow 10x more will march to the Red Zone to press for their demands.
There probably was some rigging--but not to the point that the outcome would have been significantly different. And every election in Pakistan have been tainted with rigging except for the 1970 one. We need to have the 2018 elections conducted better but not through mobocracy and then a demented demagogue will have been well exposed by then.

What you think is tangentially related here is one real relevant fact that people overlook intentionally or unintentionally. I would never repeat mistakes that demolished my government not once but twice. Most of the answers you want to me to answer lie in bold sentence.

"Some rigging" If the RO, polling staff, police etc help one party to win in a constituency is some rigging then surely what we witnessed last year was some rigging.

My hats off to your deductive abilities, punch lines and all other not-so-sophisticated gibberish. Good night my friend.

Bro, four negative ratings in few minutes, is height of desperation and the cracks I could make on LIES being spilled here and there.

Well actually this HYPERION guy, has started thread banning other members and NEGATIVE ratings: look more ppl complaing here: Start reading from top to botton that page: Wrong Post Ratings | Page 36

Now so many ppl have started complaining against him....this guy thread bans and gives negative ratings who ever speak freely on PTI. Everyone knows PTI is going down day by day, PTI is getting exposed, IK has played badly!!!

Almost everyone listens to all the types of criticism, but here @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Aeronaut needs to see around this issue.

I say that again it's desperation call from pti loons..yet i have said i do not support any party!!

Dear luftwaffe: Lucman is anchor and he should remain anchor instead of becoming 007 and giving his verdict and punishment to others. If he dont like his job of being journalist then he should join police, secret agency or judiciary. You guys believe that Geo anchors can do political propaganda against IK but luckman and his co cannot involve in political propaganda.? We all know about his political affiliation.right? If his allegations prove as true by any neutral body then elections should be re held and conducted in a true and transparent manners

Lucman is interviewing a retired employee of the EC. How is that propaganda? Did he force the guy to say those things and put his life at risk? I bet even he knows that those PML-N thugs who love NS won't take too kindly to what he exposed. Lucman or PTI were most likely approached by this guy in the last couple of days hence the prepared interview. They would have made sure that the guy was legit before putting him on air.

In my opinion , since he looks like a religious guy he probably felt guilty and knows that he will have to answer to Allah when he dies, like we all will. His one chance to repent may be in the form of at least trying to right the wrong he was complicit in.

NS lovers are up in arms right now and defending him like crazy even when they know that he was most likely a part of this fraud. Muslims need to stand up for the truth..not falsehood.

Lucman is interviewing a retired employee of the EC. How is that propaganda? Did he force the guy to say those things and put his life at risk? I bet even he knows that those PML-N thugs who love NS won't take too kindly to what he exposed. Lucman or PTI were most likely approached by this guy in the last couple of days hence the prepared interview. They would have made sure that the guy was legit before putting him on air.

In my opinion , since he looks like a religious guy he probably felt guilty and knows that he will have to answer to Allah when he dies, like we all will. His one chance to repent may be in the form of at least trying to right the wrong he was complicit in.

NS lovers are up in arms right now and defending him like crazy even when they know that he was most likely a part of this fraud. Muslims need to stand up for the truth..not falsehood.
Your personal opinions about Afzal mean nothing. Your opinions could be wrong and Mr afzal could lie as well so there should be independent investigations of his claim based on any evidence. You will not become killer just because Mr x,y, Z say so..You can buy his claims blindly but i cannot.

Dear luftwaffe: Lucman is anchor and he should remain anchor instead of becoming 007 and giving his verdict and punishment to others. If he dont like his job of being journalist then he should join police, secret agency or judiciary. You guys believe that Geo anchors can do political propaganda against IK but luckman and his co cannot involve in political propaganda.? We all know about his political affiliation.right? If his allegations prove as true by any neutral body then elections should be re held and conducted in a true and transparent manners

An average noon leaguie is PHD? the way you and your friends pass verdicts every now and prove in blink of an eye everything is declared false.

So again what's the difference between you ppl and MBL? Sure neutral body can come only if parliament is dissolved pm resigns, EC resigns and everyone's name is put on ECL..it is that simple and be assured alot of people are going to be tried under Article 6 this time.

Your personal opinions about Afzal mean nothing. Your opinions could be wrong and Mr afzal could lie as well so there should be independent investigations of his claim based on any evidence. You will not become killer just because Mr x,y, Z say so..You can buy his claims blindly but i cannot.

You seem to be very upset about this latest situation. My opinion is just an opinion as stated..no need to try and discredit it. You have obviously formulated your own opinion that he is a lier so I guess that also means nothing.
My opinion is based on his and his families religious appearance. If you truly know how a muslim thinks you would know that dieing on falsehood is the worst outcome.

I am just putting forward my take on this without resorting to discrediting the guy just because of some weird affiliation with some proven corrupt political parties. I don't really care for IK and PTI but at least I can see that IK has not had a history of corruption like most of the other people in Pakistani politics. Being impartial for the betterment of Pakistan should be every muslims aim, not blind support for people that at the present time appear to be complicit in huge political fraud and murder of innocent pakistanis.

Good to see people starting exposing ex-Additional Secretary Afzal khan political affiliations...he says all parties rigged except PTI...lol then he says he knows only about Islamabad as he was responsible for that area only.

Then he copy pastes what Imran khan says, at the right moment, perfect time, perfect place, and yet if you notice closely and see the episode again, Lucman tries his best to link everything to govt. lol

NOT A SINGLE OF IT IS EVIDENCE OR PROOF, WHICH CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF LAW
Afzal khan Disclosures:

1) Organized vote fraud changed the outcome of the polls altogether

2) EX-CJ Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry played a role in the poll rigging

3) Ex Chief Election Commissioner, Fakhruddin G Ebrahim, chickened out

4) Ebrahim had turned a blind eye to rigging as he was scared of whistleblowing

5) How did Chaudhry Nisar know that sealed votes were unverifiable?

6) 'Everyone' manipulated the vote according to his 'might'

7) The posting of Returning Officers (ROs) was ECP's job not ex-CJ's

8) Justice (Retd) Riaz Kiani is 90% responsible for corrupting ECP

9) Under this ECP vote rigging is inevitable

10) Allocated Rs36mn was not spent on polls

CONCLUSION

Why did he not blow the whistle back then? Someone is pulling his strings. Afzal Khab has to prove his libelous accusations in the court of law”

Now The parties has decided to launch a tough "rejoinder" against Afzal Khan's allegations in a press conference on Monday.

And lastly NOTHING Can be proved in the court of law, these are SIMPLY ALLEGATIONS ~!

every guy or lota is great for them as long as it say yes to ik / pti and their political agenda
And exactly what is PTI's political agenda? Care to elaborate?

Heck I donot particular support any party as such, but I felt we as Pakistanis should not take ONE ARY CHANNEL, One compromised Anchor Mubashir Lucman and ex-retired Afzal khan as some gospel truth. This may FOOL pakistanis.
But we can all take Nooras and their stooges on Geo News seriously 24/7?

If this is all true, all it means is that he took bribes last year to stay quiet and probably received even more money to come out today.
If he took bribe to speak the truth, wasn't it worth it?

Elections were rigged so pti shoudl resign from KPK ASAP
Yes, elections were rigged in most constituencies in Punjab. You don't need to rig all Pakistan to win General Elections. All you gotta to do is to rig Punjab and its enough since its majority in Pakistan.

Just simple question how did chaudhry nisar knew 60,000/70,000 votes are unverified in every constituency?
Its a billion dollar question.

The worst scenario has developed because NS govt was duped into accepting these thugs of few thousands inside the Red Zone where these thugs MUST have some assurance to 'stay put'. Today these thugs were allowed. Tomorrow 10x more will march to the Red Zone to press for their demands.
There probably was some rigging--but not to the point that the outcome would have been significantly different. And every election in Pakistan have been tainted with rigging except for the 1970 one. We need to have the 2018 elections conducted better but not through mobocracy and then a demented demagogue will have been well exposed by then.

I have been following your posts for a while and you keep labeling PTI and PAT demonstrators for being goons and thugs. I get you live in America these days, in a full fledged democracy so to speak. Do American people call demonstrators in front of the White House for goons and thugs?
Then you foolishly claim that there was probably rigging but not enough to alter results significantly. How on earth do you know that prior to any investigation by a third impartial party? What's your point? M
Marches and demonstrations are common in western democracies, so I really don't understand why you hate them, being living in a democratic country?

the fact that the march has failed and IK is widely ridiculed
If March has failed, who are those big crowd of people you see in front of parliament every night? Aliens?
Imran Khan i ridiculed. But not Nawaz, Shahbaz, Zardari at the same time? What is your problem with Imran?

But never let the mob to topple the govt now or else there will never be stability in Pakistan ever again
Again you use a derogatory term 'mob' for peaceful protestesters that haven't broken a single glass despite being their for many days now. Why do you keep making such absurd comparisons? Why do you hate democratic marches and sit-ins? I think you are a status quo supporter as they use similar bogus arguments to protect their corruption and rigging in recent elections pretending to defend democracy. LOL.

Lucman always try hard to create some suspense with heart breaking findings. He seem secret agency agent 007 more than journalist
So you think tonights revelations were not suspense and heart breaking? Low on expectations, are we?

I would further clarify that as Pakistanis WE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE or FOOL OURSELVES ON ONE ARY CHANNEL AND ONE EX-ADDITIONAL SECRETARY
But We Should believe Geo News and every lie they are spewing on their channel. Got it.

The Establishment in Pakistan managed to hang a powerful ZAB based on trumped up charges and 'Wada Maaf Gawah'.
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto wasn't hanged by establishment by military dictator Zia Ul Haq who himself was promoted from a low level general to Chief of Staff by ZAB. That happens when you have a culture of promotions and appointments based on favoritism and nepotism, typical PPP mind.

Pre planned and deemed to be fraudulent like.
Yes, of course. But rigging in elections was not pre planned. It just happened out of the box. LOL.

lets not make a hero out of him - hes a crook as well, its a different thing,they managed to turn him over ----
Yes, he is a crook because he exposed while none other dared to do so.

IK and PTI bought this farangi Mohammed Afzal Khan, put him in dodgy bags SELLOUT Ary Anchor Lucman Mubashar
Great. Thanks for revealing this valuable information. But where is your evidence?

I would say again and again that, its a MATCH FIXED by Imran Khan, ARY, Mubashar Lucman and PTI !!!
Wow. Its a match fixed. True. Where is the evidence, again?

ITS MATCH FIXED by MUBASHIR LUCMAN, ARY & IK
LOL. Keep repeating same lies over and over again and they might come true.

he says all parties rigged except PTI
He never said that. You have already quoted him down there where he said everyone rigged according to their might.

WHICH CAN BE BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF LAW
He has asked to present himself to court and face charges along with other corrupt officials

Why did he not blow the whistle back then? Someone is pulling his strings. Afzal Khab has to prove his libelous accusations in the court of law”
Just because he didn't blow the whistle earlier means someone is pulling his strings? Logical fallacy. Not that I didn't expect from you.

And lastly NOTHING Can be proved in the court of law, these are SIMPLY ALLEGATIONS
All allegations can be proven in court if investigated by a third impartial body.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom