What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

Because at least one decade of tranquilty is needed for create a stable platform of democracy even if there is a lot of shortcomings.

pls don't lecture us about democracy we know our political system more than anybody els .... its not democracy .... its an 'arrangement' facilitated by national and international power brokers ....

The script is well written. The director is pushing out the main actors. Afzal Khan xposed as a lackey with no proofs
10593122_736885879712084_8266125313760680935_n.jpg

11273_736886076378731_6530069000070815181_n.jpg

10606197_736885846378754_7168213462080303760_n.jpg

10628509_736885829712089_2170848429859646107_n.jpg

Democracy have some shortcomings ,But creating anarchism will make situation worse.We rejected that type of anarchism created by Arvind Kejiriwal.
For nourishing a democracy stablitiy is important.NS can deliver stability.But he need peoples support?
Well I think there is some law about in Pak constitution about such election controversy.
LOL. WHO is the government in your opinion? Its Noora League. Yes, same party which Afzal Khan is accusing for pre-election rigging by buying out judiciary, election commission and election tribunals. These are serious allegations which Afzal Khan is willing to testify in court once official investigation into widespread rigging is launched by Chief Justice of Pakistan.

You clearly do not understand how democracy functions. Its not the question of IF some seats are rigged but WHY and WHO rigged them. Only if few were rigged, it means we as a nation are suffering from chronic problem during every elections. I told you before, this issue is no longer political but systematic and must be dealt with accordingly. Or else after every election, both winners and losers will accuse each other for rigging and manipulation.

KPK government is willing to resign and open for investigation whenever and wherever PMLN and other contesting parties have doubts about their alleged rigging. Someone else must ACCUSE them for rigging and launch investigation.

I happened here in Norway in 2007. I witnessed it. We had local municipality election and one crooked corrupt Norwegian Pakistani politician paid some drug addicts to vote for him. It was like only 50 or so bogus votes. Once media knew about it, it became nationwide scandal, not only for him but also for the party from where he got ticket to stand in election. Immediate reaction was that he was expelled from his party. Second, police investigation was launched following accusations of bogus and fraudulent votes. Police here arrested those who voted for money and charged them huge fines. That crooked politician was sent to jail for attempting to tamper with free and fair Norwegian electoral system.
At the same time, all election results in other municipalities in our district were annulled and we had to re-vote just because of one Pakistani born criminal. His future in politics was lost for ever, who once had huge potential. What a loser who also gave us Pakistanis a bad name here among Norwegians.

Its not the issue right now. Issue right now is punjab police brutality, extra judicial killings, not filing of FIR reports against those responsible.

Clean chit from JIT is what you call impartial investigation?

We don't even have free and fair elections here. What

weakening of Pakistani democracy are you talking about?

pls don't lecture us about democracy we know our political system more than anybody els .... its not democracy .... its an 'arrangement' facilitated by national and international power brokers ....

Then there is no use with these election exercise.
You dont have any trust in your own system.Then it us not our problem.

Last edited:
Democracy have some shortcomings ,But creating anarchism will make situation worse.We rejected that type of anarchism created by Arvind Kejiriwal.
For nourishing a democracy stablitiy is important.NS can deliver stability.But he need peoples support?
Well I think there is some law about in Pak constitution about such election controversy.

For you democracy means to give rule of the country, to the killers like moodI, but for us, to hang them is democracy?

BREAKING NEWS =MODEL TOWN MASSCARE , FAWAD HUSSAIN FAWAD calling records from PM house!
Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by batmannow, 24 minutes ago.

Source: BREAKING NEWS =MODEL TOWN MASSCARE , FAWAD HUSSAIN FAWAD calling records from PM house!

Its called hybrid regime. Part democracy, part dictatorship. Google it.

The script is well written. The director is pushing out the main actors. Afzal Khan xposed as a lackey with no proofs
LOL. And your so-called proofs are months old tweets between him and PIT workers.

Its not anarchism you are seeing on the streets of Islamabad. Its legal and peaceful demonstration against illegally rigged government that stoles people's mandate.

We have trust in the system, not in the one's running it for their own gains.

bro what do you suggest , should be done to mitigate the outcome??

i could be wrong in all this --- lets wait and see -- though i have noticed in his speech, he seems a bit islamic -- the way he was giving examples from haadith and all that -

dont ever judge a person based on how he sounds like i know some one really close who is a hafiz-Quran and teaches kids quran and at the end of the month he earns near to 60000(he teachs online) and then at the end of the month he destroyes a major portion of it on hookers and whores.

For you democracy means to give rule of the country, to the killers like moodI, but for us, to hang them is democracy?

BREAKING NEWS =MODEL TOWN MASSCARE , FAWAD HUSSAIN FAWAD calling records from PM house!
Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by batmannow, 24 minutes ago.

Source: BREAKING NEWS =MODEL TOWN MASSCARE , FAWAD HUSSAIN FAWAD calling records from PM house!

Dont go offtopic.We know about our leaders and our internal politics more than anyone else.Foreigners like you dont know anything about our leaders.
This was the repeating of one of your Pak friend in here.
Some of you dont have any trust in your system ,your leaders ,your election commission .
But here in India ,all citizens trust and respect our constitutional establishments like SC and EC..They dont see any wrongdoings from our PM .That is all about it .Hence we dont need an outsiders opinion in here.

Politics in India is transformed .Peoples no long want to heard cheap talks of politics ,they need progress with fullfilled report cards.
To create such a democracy in Pakistan time will take.

Dont go offtopic.We know about our leaders and our internal politics more than anyone else.Foreigners like you dont know anything about our leaders.
This was the repeating of one of your Pak friend in here.
Some of you dont have any trust in your system ,your leaders ,your election commission .
But here in India ,all citizens trust and respect our constitutional establishments like SC and EC..They dont see any wrongdoings from our PM .That is all about it .Hence we dont need an outsiders opinion in here.

Politics in India is transformed .Peoples no long want to heard cheap talks of politics ,they need progress with fullfilled report cards.
To create such a democracy in Pakistan time will take.
India & pakistan are 2 different nations , 2 different cultures, & surly because of biasd democracy, INDIA is not, living on heavens ?
Look at china, it's far far, superior then India , with its own democratic system?
So plz , don't tell what you achieved in India , through democracy, which elects a killer moodI?

Those who attacked, mocked and ridiculed Imran Khan and Pakistan Tehrik-e-Pakistan should be ashamed of themselves.

Abhi waqt hai, Tawba kar lo.

I am glad that I did not get to log onto PDF last night. Given the perspective on this thing, I must say that whoever wrote the script has done an excellent job.

I do not trust this whistle-blower. The timing and partisanship is unmistakable.

Script depends on timing. Timing is laJawab. All the important players were on-board. But relatively few people are going to wait for any investigation or judicial process.

So, with the current level of mistrust and noise, it is becoming increasingly obvious that we shall be headed to a dissolution of this current set-up. However, I must make the following observations:

1. Non-constitutional measure should NOT be supported. This absolutely must not happen.

2. If there is any way forward, parliament must do some homework over next weeks to allow for steps and measures to conduct elections which would not be made controversial. Limiting the government span to four years via a constitutional amendment would be advisable

3. Connected to #1 & #2, it would be the necessity of allowing for the process to be conducted. I am afraid that PTI does not have the maturity to see that and would probably push for non-constitutional measures. A technocrat government or some such set-up may be demanded. That would be wrong and Supreme Court would not allow it. I expect another confrontation over this.

4. An election, if called, should happen as soon as possible so that there is little or no vacuum on the top.

5. Its best to wait and see how things happen over the next few days. Events do not necessarily happen as expected.

The charges should be aggressively investigated. Nawaz Sharif and his Parliament should be sacked so that nobody influences the outcome of the legal proceedings.

I am glad that I did not get to log onto PDF last night. Given the perspective on this thing, I must say that whoever wrote the script has done an excellent job.

I do not trust this whistle-blower. The timing and partisanship is unmistakable.

Script depends on timing. Timing is laJawab. All the important players were on-board. But relatively few people are going to wait for any investigation or judicial process.

So, with the current level of mistrust and noise, it is becoming increasingly obvious that we shall be headed to a dissolution of this current set-up. However, I must make the following observations:

1. Non-constitutional measure should NOT be supported. This absolutely must not happen.

2. If there is any way forward, parliament must do some homework over next weeks to allow for steps and measures to conduct elections which would not be made controversial. Limiting the government span to four years via a constitutional amendment would be advisable

3. Connected to #1 & #2, it would be the necessity of allowing for the process to be conducted. I am afraid that PTI does not have the maturity to see that and would probably push for non-constitutional measures. A technocrat government or some such set-up may be demanded. That would be wrong and Supreme Court would not allow it. I expect another confrontation over this.

4. An election, if called, should happen as soon as possible so that there is little or no vacuum on the top.

5. Its best to wait and see how things happen over the next few days. Events do not necessarily happen as expected.
Inter Services Public Relations report immediately, to the concerned athuorities, for your information about HAMID MIR CASE, now!

India & pakistan are 2 different nations , 2 different cultures, & surly because of biasd democracy, INDIA is not, living on heavens ?
Look at china, it's far far, superior then India , with its own democratic system?
So plz , don't tell what you achieved in India , through democracy, which elects a killer moodI?

Like I said we dont f care about foreigners opinion.
Whatever the China did for development they cant even come nearer to US because of only one reason.US is a democracy.Whatever you gloats democracy is an advantage at any case. Other why did yout nation is desparately seeking for a democracy?
Why dont you follow Chinese model?
Even PRC is aiming for a democracy in future.
Like you said India is a infintely diversified nation.But we started our reforms in only 1991 in contrast to China that started in 1978.Because of the same democracy we achieved our full steam only after 2000.
India has still a long way to go.But we succeed for a certain extent.

Back
Top Bottom