What's new

BREAKING NEWS =MODEL TOWN MASSCARE , FAWAD HUSSAIN FAWAD calling records from PM house!

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS =MODEL TOWN MASSCARE , FAWAD HUSSAIN FAWAD , special assistant of nawaz sharif in PM house , his calls are traced & records been kept, the time massacre was happening!

Now what?
was its done by PM, s instruction, oh yes!

1408938224618.jpg

If true will prove to be the last nail in nz coffin
Listen to the whole video, frist Dr, Shahid wasn't naming fawad hussain fawad but, after from the official send him the, sms to name fawad & he did it?

Who has an hour to waste, trying to find out where in the program the thread title is justified? It would be better to either paste a short clip, or to provide the time wherein the allegations are made.

Who has an hour to waste, trying to find out where in the program the thread title is justified? It would be better to either paste a short clip, or to provide the time wherein the allegations are made.
Thanks dear,
Maybe you don't have enough time for that, but many others ?
Btw , plz report to the concerned athuorities, about solving, the HM case?
Haven't you reported till now?

Its more like which news channel u are watching right now. And u will be supporting the person they are pushing. Its really hard to look between the lines, the only best thing to do at this point of time is to gather up all the info, and try to come to a conclusion. And it is not that hard to be honest. They are all pathetic, at one point we have this model town killings, that everyone is jumping on. And yes they were wrong (if anyone wanted to know my opinion on it)
But then why aren't we bashing container baba for the burnt police station and the anarchy that he caused through his goons. We have Imran talking about naya Pakistan, and 31 dead over a week in KPK, and no one is giving a hoot. Its all about my seat my party, my power. No matter what angel one looks at it from.

And honestly speaking PTI supporters and workers give u 0 freedom to criticize their party, I wonder what will be their reaction when they come to power.

Its more like which news channel u are watching right now. And u will be supporting the person they are pushing. Its really hard to look between the lines, the only best thing to do at this point of time is to gather up all the info, and try to come to a conclusion. And it is not that hard to be honest. They are all pathetic, at one point we have this model town killings, that everyone is jumping on. And yes they were wrong (if anyone wanted to know my opinion on it)
But then why aren't we bashing container baba for the burnt police station and the anarchy that he caused through his goons. We have Imran talking about naya Pakistan, and 31 dead over a week in KPK, and no one is giving a hoot. Its all about my seat my party, my power. No matter what angel one looks at it from.

And honestly speaking PTI supporters and workers give u 0 freedom to criticize their party, I wonder what will be their reaction when they come to power.
Thanks for great twists & turns?
The question was who ordered the killing of the Inocent peoples, of model town, or its not who killed who in Afghanistan?
No , investigation was done, why?
Well about burring in the police station , was not the crime it's been made by people's money when they couldn't get the, justice & been killed by the same police they did, what they could?
Even what ever they done not a single police man , got killed?
People's ,like you, who justify violence, specially govt violence against inno cent people's should be thrown to a angry mob, to get to the bottom of the situation?
Whatever happening in KPK, is at least not done by, KPK govt?

Hope .You guys know that tracing and recording calls from the PM s house is acually illegal and is a criminal offence against the state. So the recordings itself become unacceptable as any evidence.

Not my issue to worry about but just giving facts

Back
Top Bottom