What's new

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections!

@Norwegian : If you personally ask me; I donot watch that rubbish Geo news...trust me on that.

Second point you noted correctly, am standing on the point that IK only asked for 4 seats to be investigated, lets say 20 seats need to be investigated and recounted or re election...THERE is NO CALL for WHOLE election to be fraudulent, rigged like in Afghanistan.

So by that context, which is limited in seats to be reviewed; why should Nawaz Sharif the elected prime minister of Pakistan RESIGN ? Does it even make sense ?? Its like for a few rigged seats, the millions of people who voted justly and fairly and hundreds of ministers and MPA or MNAs elected become NULLIFIED?

By this logic i believe IK is WRONG, PTI is WRONG !!! if Nawaz or Shahbaz resigns its a defeat of those ministers who won fairly, its a defeat of Democracy. no ??

IK only asked for 4 seats to be investigated, lets say 20 seats need to be investigated and recounted or re election
Imran Khan's stance has been plain and simple from day 1. He accepted the results but not election fraud and rigging. He only asked for recounting in 4 constituencies where his party had evidence of rigging in favor of one or another party. If nothing wrong was found there, he would accept defeat and backoff. If substantial evidence in support of rigging was found in all these constituencies, he would demand opening of more until a tipping point is reached and reelection could be demanded while scrutiny for those involved in planned rigging. That NEVER happened. It means sitting government and election commission has something to hide, along with election tribunals.

So by that context, which is limited in seats to be reviewed; why should Nawaz Sharif the elected prime minister of Pakistan RESIGN ? Does it even make sense
Of course it makes sense. In order to make investigation impartial and free from pressure, sitting PM must resign as his party is accused for being part of rigging the elections.

Its like for a few rigged seats, the millions of people who voted justly and fairly and hundreds of ministers and MPA or MNAs elected become NULLIFIED?
35 Punchers are few rigged seats? I get you do not understand that in Western democracies, even if few thousand votes are unverified, whole election in nullified for disparities.

By this logic i believe IK is WRONG, PTI is WRONG !!! if Nawaz or Shahbaz resigns its a defeat of those ministers who won fairly, its a defeat of Democracy.
Nawaz and Shahbaz must resign anyway for being responsible for Minhaj blunder. They are criminals. If they are found involved in rigging with election commission and judiciary, they would be hanged for high treason under Article 6. Its pretty serious stuff that you are taking too lightly with your "logic".

Imran Khan's stance has been plain and simple from day 1. He accepted the results but not election fraud and rigging. He only asked for recounting in 4 constituencies where his party had evidence of rigging in favor of one or another party. If nothing wrong was found there, he would accept defeat and backoff. If substantial evidence in support of rigging was found in all these constituencies, he would demand opening of more until a tipping point is reached and reelection could be demanded while scrutiny for those involved in planned rigging. That NEVER happened. It means sitting government and election commission has something to hide, along with election tribunals.

Exactly, the ELECTION Commission where Afzal Khan belongs to is fraudulent, not the govt. Did the Govt conducted the election or the election commission of Pakistan ? You are basically saying GOVT. and ELECTION COMMISION of Pakistan are one and the same thing.

So when IK demands Nawaz to resign, on what basis? If Nawaz resigns for reopening and proving rigging in only just 4-10 seats IK asked for...what about the hundreds of other seats fought FAIRLY and JUSTLY? what have they done wrong ?? Its like a mistake of few, you want to punish the whole setup ? Is it fair, just? Does it provide justice to all ?

Of course it makes sense. In order to make investigation impartial and free from pressure, sitting PM must resign as his party is accused for being part of rigging the elections.

So if PM has to resign then WHY NOT President has not to resign ? why not ? WHY KPK FORMED GOVT? Why did MQM and PPP formed govt?

WHY KPK GOVT NOT PROVIDING RESIGNATIONS?

35 Punchers are few rigged seats? I get you do not understand that in Western democracies, even if few thousand votes are unverified, whole election in nullified for disparities.

Give me one example where a few thousand votes are 'unverified' whole western election is nullified ?? where does it happen? Do u know in every election, even in UK, corruption and vote rigging happens?

Nawaz and Shahbaz must resign anyway for being responsible for Minhaj blunder. They are criminals. If they are found involved in rigging with election commission and judiciary, they would be hanged for high treason under Article 6. Its pretty serious stuff that you are taking too lightly with your "logic".

So for Model Town Tragedy that is something to be looked at...but why you not asking MQM to resign which kills hundreds and thousands every year in Pakistan ??? why this hypocrisy that you guys are after dividing Punjab ??

JIT report has already confirmed Shahbaz was not involved rather it was the Superintendent Police and they are the leaders to maintain law and order situation. Secondly, JIT report confirms it was "spur of the moment call" where police fired bullets at protesters.

Exactly, the ELECTION Commission where Afzal Khan belongs to is fraudulent, not the govt. Did the Govt conducted the election or the election commission of Pakistan ? You are basically saying GOVT. and ELECTION COMMISION of Pakistan are one and the same thing.
LOL. WHO is the government in your opinion? Its Noora League. Yes, same party which Afzal Khan is accusing for pre-election rigging by buying out judiciary, election commission and election tribunals. These are serious allegations which Afzal Khan is willing to testify in court once official investigation into widespread rigging is launched by Chief Justice of Pakistan.

So when IK demands Nawaz to resign, on what basis? If Nawaz resigns for reopening and proving rigging in only just 4-10 seats IK asked for...what about the hundreds of other seats fought FAIRLY and JUSTLY? what have they done wrong ?? Its like a mistake of few, you want to punish the whole setup ? Is it fair, just? Does it provide justice to all ?
You clearly do not understand how democracy functions. Its not the question of IF some seats are rigged but WHY and WHO rigged them. Only if few were rigged, it means we as a nation are suffering from chronic problem during every elections. I told you before, this issue is no longer political but systematic and must be dealt with accordingly. Or else after every election, both winners and losers will accuse each other for rigging and manipulation.

So if PM has to resign then WHY NOT President has not to resign ? why not ? WHY KPK FORMED GOVT? Why did MQM and PPP formed govt?
WHY KPK GOVT NOT PROVIDING RESIGNATIONS?
KPK government is willing to resign and open for investigation whenever and wherever PMLN and other contesting parties have doubts about their alleged rigging. Someone else must ACCUSE them for rigging and launch investigation.

Give me one example where a few thousand votes are 'unverified' whole western election is nullified ?? where does it happen? Do u know in every election, even in UK, corruption and vote rigging happens?
I happened here in Norway in 2007. I witnessed it. We had local municipality election and one crooked corrupt Norwegian Pakistani politician paid some drug addicts to vote for him. It was like only 50 or so bogus votes. Once media knew about it, it became nationwide scandal, not only for him but also for the party from where he got ticket to stand in election. Immediate reaction was that he was expelled from his party. Second, police investigation was launched following accusations of bogus and fraudulent votes. Police here arrested those who voted for money and charged them huge fines. That crooked politician was sent to jail for attempting to tamper with free and fair Norwegian electoral system.
At the same time, all election results in other municipalities in our district were annulled and we had to re-vote just because of one Pakistani born criminal. His future in politics was lost for ever, who once had huge potential. What a loser who also gave us Pakistanis a bad name here among Norwegians.

So for Model Town Tragedy that is something to be looked at...but why you not asking MQM to resign which kills hundreds and thousands every year in Pakistan ??? why this hypocrisy that you guys are after dividing Punjab ??
Its not the issue right now. Issue right now is punjab police brutality, extra judicial killings, not filing of FIR reports against those responsible.

JIT report has already confirmed Shahbaz was not involved rather it was the Superintendent Police and they are the leaders to maintain law and order situation. Secondly, JIT report confirms it was "spur of the moment call" where police fired bullets at protesters.
Clean chit from JIT is what you call impartial investigation?

Allegations like this will weaken Pak Democracy.
We don't even have free and fair elections here. What weakening of Pakistani democracy are you talking about?

We .. WANT A RE MATCH !!!! RE-ELECTION WITH LATEST TACHNOLOGY

Fingerprint_scanner_identification.jpg

National ID card cross check of voter to make sure its real Citizen

nadra-id-card-scan-copy.jpg

b6f05047-1530-4fcd-a724-1b3542cfe583.jpg

We already have NADRA cards
We have Finger scanners

And even Retina Scanners

NOT THIS

923538_10151659857814108_403911690_n.jpg

elections.jpg

2216945078.jpg

Any Leader who puts 1000 Containers to block path of "People demanding relection" is no leader in my view !!!!
140814140543-pakistan-march-6-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
We .. WANT A RE MATCH !!!! RE-ELECTION WITH LATEST TACHNOLOGY

Fingerprint_scanner_identification.jpg

National ID card cross check of voter to make sure its real Citizen

nadra-id-card-scan-copy.jpg

b6f05047-1530-4fcd-a724-1b3542cfe583.jpg

We already have NADRA cards
We have Finger scanners

And even Retina Scanners

NOT THIS

923538_10151659857814108_403911690_n.jpg

elections.jpg

2216945078.jpg

Any Leader who puts 1000 Containers to block path of "People demanding relection" is no leader in my view !!!!
140814140543-pakistan-march-6-horizontal-gallery.jpg
Whose photo is that shown in that ID card?
Probably a photoshopped card.

Please , now you will say she is Indian please ... man this is about Elections not which women is on the photo

Well I dont say anything.Just asking thats all.

ٓAishwarya Rai wife of Shehzad Roy :)

Lol.

No it will only weaken the 'System in Practice' at the name of Democracy ....

I dont think so.
Because at least one decade of tranquilty is needed for create a stable platform of democracy even if there is a lot of shortcomings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom