What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster Please ask @Mugwop , as to how does this post deserve positive rating?

"Is desert foxie still ranting against African Americans? Im convinced some big black dude had sex with his sister, mother and possibly him as well. No other reason for so much hate."

Source: Blacks Riot And Loot In Ferguson Missouri And Other Cities In The U.S. | Page 12
Dear Chak Bamu! Anyone taking a stand against that bigot deserves a Positive Rating.I don't know why you are focusing on my rating when you should be more concerned about this bigot who is trying to degrade this forum.I had intentions of bringing more members on this forum from Haiti even africa but I'm afraid I can't do that anymore as long as people like him exist..If my rating bothers you I can undo it. Just ask me yourself instead of taking it up with webby.

@WebMaster @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu

Even I am confuse how the negative ratings work

See my first post (by Viny) and its rating and see the last post (by Jarha) (in the screenshot attached) and its ratings. Both had same content.
Still I got 3 negative rating other got none. And for sure there was nothing negative as such in the post.

Hurriyat leader meets Pakistan envoy after talks called off | Page 3

tmp.jpg

tmp1.jpg

@WebMaster

I just wanted a clarification about this silly game that one person likes to play. I ask this because almost all 10 of my negative ratings have been awarded in that fashion by one particular person who once did not like me calling his idol "Taliban Khan" whereas many people use that with impunity. The game is

1) Award negative rating.
2) Immediately delete the post.
3) Follow it by a thread ban.
4) Often follow it by a warning (optional)

Is this a valid protocol? What is the point of giving negative rating to a post when you are going to delete it immediately? Doesn't it sort of defeat the purpose? It also leaves me without the option of contesting that rating.

I was wondering if a system where everything associated with a deleted post (ratings/thanks) gets deleted would be a better option.

PS: Last time I talked about this, I was banned from this thread too. :lol:
Same happened to me. Got 2 negative rating. then another because i questioned it.

I know who you talkin about ;)

@WebMaster

Shanghai to San Francisco in 100 minutes by Chinese supersonic submarine | Page 5

Your think tank/analyst equates a car crashing into the water with an almost supersonic crash and disintegration of the hull at speeds over 900km/h. Seriously?

I recently watched a show about this, dude is clueless, but nevermind that.

How to Escape a Submerged Car - Popular Mechanics

I then went on to a much better analogy of supersonic and subsonic bullets fired from guns into water, with sources. :P

If you can counter it with sources, please go ahead. I'm obviously not a scientist, that's not my field of study (which is business).

I then went on to a much better analogy of supersonic and subsonic bullets fired from guns into water, with sources. :P

If you can counter it with sources, please go ahead. I'm obviously not a scientist, that's not my field of study (which is business).

Yes and? I'm not talking about bullets? I never quoted bullet theory? It's not my job to disprove it. I just called you out on that epic analogy of car meets water and supersonic crash.

I know you're not dumb enough to not know why the "down syndrome olympics" was written, i also know you know by now you were wrong, so i don't see why this charade is going on?

Say any more "fool fool Pakistani's", to anyone who doesn't support your PoV, and have more such pointless-fits...... you'll have more of those ratings.

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections! | Page 6

@WebMaster

Whats wrong with this negative rating FOUR Negative ratings, because the other poster is politically motivated towards PTI, they couldnot sustain it? I donot support any party in Pakistan, FYI

All the other members are complaining against Hyperion and Balixd for giving me negative ratings !!!

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections! | Page 9

Today, I was given a negative rating by a member who has used racial slurs against me personally (calling me Nigger and that). I continued to objectively debate with him. Then, I've seen the SAME person use very racial slurs on Kashmiris, your NS's family, daughter and family with respect to the political situation in Pakistan.
However he has an issue with someone name calling IK, which actually is based on facts. When he got upset today as he didn't want to hear what he's been preaching to others, he asked you guys to Ban me.
You guys did that immediately as if this was the owner of the forum. Why so much Hypocrisy? I don't care who he is, but why is he allowed to name call and use abusive language to other leaders families, daughter and all, but he can't take something that was used based on facts? If I am thread banned, I think he should've gotten thread banned too based on what I've shown above.
He called me these N* words directly and I've NEVER attacked him as a person. But no one's paid attention. If you say this word in a civilized world, its extremely offensive. So I'd like to see some justice here.

If you want to run this forum, at least make sure that there is respect for humans. One person shouldn't be allowed to use abusive language on whoever he wishes to and others can pretty much go to hell. You guys are an online community and your visitors matter to you. This behavior will take your visitors away as some get preferential treatment over anything or everything.

By the way, ALL of my posts are pro-Pakistan. If this is how you guys treat people who are pro-Pakistan, then thank you. You are making me change my mind.

Here's the thread ban message:
Source: Pakistani Siasat

Last edited:
Say any more "fool fool Pakistani's", to anyone who doesn't support your PoV, and have more such pointless-fits...... you'll have more of those ratings.

Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections! | Page 6

Listen i aint no talking to you, who are politically motivated.

The whole thread is fuming against you!!ask them @Proudpakistaniguy@Meengla@Aeronaut @WebMaster

I have explained the context of what I was saying....which is has quoted "My point is clear which is that the ARY anchor while bringing this ex-additional secretary at this PERFECT time was to FOOL Pakistani Quom.

AND I DONOT SUPPORT ANY PARTY OR JOINED ANY BEFORE.

I would further clarify that as Pakistanis WE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE or FOOL OURSELVES ON ONE ARY CHANNEL AND ONE EX-ADDITIONAL SECRETARY. Source: Former additional secretary of Pak Election Commission, exposes massive rigging in 2013 elections! | Page 8"

The point is you @Hyperion and the other guy with ratings things are ALONE...almost the whole thread is complaining against your childish behaviour....Donot quote me ever again.!!!

Last edited:

You've called me a Nigger and a bunch of other bad names. But yet, I continued with debate. I've NEVER attacked you personally. You've called so many other politicians and their kids stuff that's very inappropriate. When I wrote a post that was based on facts, you should be able to take it in a debate and debate like a real man. Thread banning but yet, using racial slurs on others doesn't mean anything. You may think you own this forum or are in a higher power but what does this behavior make you look like?
This is an online forum, its not a 10 Billion dollar America online or Google.
We all come here to debate and learn from each other. If you or some others will abuse others on will but won't take or debate factual stuff....what's the point?
I was told that foreign influence in Pakistan's politics wasn't appreciated. Mullah who's stopped your country to a halt is a CANADIAN and IK's family is all British. So you already have PLENTY of foreign influence. I don't think I added anything more significant. Anyway, have a great day!

By the way, ALL of my posts are pro-Pakistan. There is NOT ONE that isn't.
If this is how you guys treat people who are pro-Pakistan, then thank you. You are making me change my mind.

Last edited:
Who called you a nigger? I mean WTF.............. are you in your right mind????? Please refer to the post........ next time you bad mouth a whole province of Pakistan, go on a diatribe against it's people, stereotype anyone of us, may it be Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis, or Baluchis, according to your righteous 'American Standards' encyclopedia, you'll get even a harsher thrashing.

Furthermore, do you even know that I'm not a PTI'an????????

Today, I was given a negative rating by a member who has used racial slurs against me personally (calling me Nigger and that). I continued to objectively debate with him. Then, I've seen the SAME person use very racial slurs under Kashmiris, your NS's family, daughter and family with respect to the political situation in Pakistan.
However he has an issue with someone name calling IK, which actually is based on facts. When he got upset today as he didn't want to be hear what he's been preaching, he asked you guys to Ban me. You guys did that immediately as if this was the owner of the forum.
Why so much Hypocrisy? I don't care who he is, but why is he allowed to name call and use abusive language to other leaders families, daughter and all, but he can't take something that was used based on facts? If I am thread banned, I think he should've gotten thread banned to based on what I've shown above. He called me these N* words directly and I've NEVER attacked him as a person. But no one's paid attention. If you say this word in a civilized world, its extremely offensive. So I'd like to see some justice here.

If you want to run this forum, at least make sure that there is respect for humans. One person shouldn't be allowed to use abusive language on whoever he wishes to and others can pretty much go to hell. You guys are an online community and your visitors matter to you. This behavior will take your visitors away as some get preferential treatment over anything or everything.

Here's the thread ban message:
Source: Pakistani Siasat

Who called you a nigger? I mean WTF.............. are you in your right mind????? Please refer to the post........ next time you bad mouth a whole province of Pakistan, go on a diatribe against it's people, stereotype anyone of us, may it be Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis, or Baluchis, according to your righteous 'American Standards' encyclopedia, you'll get even a harsher thrashing.

Furthermore, do you even know that I'm not a PTI'an????????

If you go back to your post, you'll see that the ETHNIC card, was introduced by you "Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis, or Baluchis," these names were given by you. It's in the post. I'd love to point it if I was able to see the forum.
Second, NOT EVEN ONE post I have, says ANYTHING bad about Pakistan. I didn't name call an entire province. I did say that province has its share of population in the Taliban regime which is public knowledge and you can google it or look around on this very forum. Please prove me wrong......where is your military doing an Operation at? in KPK's associated Tribal areas and all.
Where can you find ALL kinds of weapons? In KPK and associated tribal areas. The previous Operations started from SWAT and went all over the place. Where were they? In KPK.

This doesn't mean the entire province is bad. KPK people are some of the MOST friendly and hospital people across the world. I have seen that and experienced it. But you took my post out of context and your main issue was why I called IK "Taliban Khan", while you in your previous post were talking about "Sharif's Mode of Operand" as in threatening others. I simply responded with what I just did here.

I don't really care as to if you are a PTI'an or not. It doesn't matter to me. However, you can't just ban people based on your wish. If the argument is "foreigners intervening in our politics".....you got a Canadian Citizen sitting right in front of your Parliament pushing hard to destabilize your country and the other one's partial British with resident status. May want to kick these two out first and then get to online people like me if you want no foreign influence!

Like I said, I have ALWAYS written posts in Pakistan's best interest and in its favor. But if this is how you treat people, then that's it. Lesson learned.

Dude, either your are dyslexic or borderline schizophrenic........... I'm betting on the former............ here, a post from you earlier, and ALL of your posts on anything related to Pakistani Politics are devoid of ANY historic facts. At best, what you have is cursory knowledge of Pakistan's internal workings. Furthermore, when did 'foreigners' earn the right to comment on INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF PAKISTAN. Not your forte mate, none of your business.

1) Standard Sharif modus operandi? Or Standard Taliban Khan criminal and mental retarded behavior. I think you are mixing people like Taliban Khan's brain mixes statements and issue and everything around him

2) I know you don't take such BullShi*t lightly. There is a reason why Taliban's have a huge presence from KPK. And the same intense and insane mentality is being shown by your Taliban Khan too.

Btw, what was the point of your post? Just profiling? I've done that, just as much as the international community does about KPK and IK!

Not a SINGLE billion was earned through investments in 15 months!!! Yet, some mentally challenged person wants to be a PM!

You've called me a Nigger and a bunch of other bad names. But yet, I continued with debate. I've NEVER attacked you personally. You've called so many other politicians and their kids stuff that's very inappropriate. When I wrote a post that was based on facts, you should be able to take it in a debate and debate like a real man. Thread banning but yet, using racial slurs on others doesn't mean anything. You may think you own this forum or are in a higher power but what does this behavior make you look like?
This is an online forum, its not a 10 Billion dollar America online or Google.
We all come here to debate and learn from each other. If you or some others will abuse others on will but won't take or debate factual stuff....what's the point?
I was told that foreign influence in Pakistan's politics wasn't appreciated. Mullah who's stopped your country to a halt is a CANADIAN and IK's family is all British. So you already have PLENTY of foreign influence. I don't think I added anything more significant. Anyway, have a great day!

By the way, ALL of my posts are pro-Pakistan. There is NOT ONE that isn't.
If this is how you guys treat people who are pro-Pakistan, then thank you. You are making me change my mind.

You truly are dyslexic. Good luck to your therapist.

If you go back to your post, you'll see that the ETHNIC card, was introduced by you "Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis, or Baluchis," these names were given by you. It's in the post. I'd love to point it if I was able to see the forum.
Second, NOT EVEN ONE post I have, says ANYTHING bad about Pakistan. I didn't name call an entire province. I did say that province has its share of population in the Taliban regime which is public knowledge and you can google it or look around on this very forum. Please prove me wrong......where is your military doing an Operation at? in KPK's associated Tribal areas and all.
Where can you find ALL kinds of weapons? In KPK and associated tribal areas. The previous Operations started from SWAT and went all over the place. Where were they? In KPK.

This doesn't mean the entire province is bad. KPK people are some of the MOST friendly and hospital people across the world. I have seen that and experienced it. But you took my post out of context and your main issue was why I called IK "Taliban Khan", while you in your previous post were talking about "Sharif's Mode of Operand" as in threatening others. I simply responded with what I just did here.

I don't really care as to if you are a PTI'an or not. It doesn't matter to me. However, you can't just ban people based on your wish. If the argument is "foreigners intervening in our politics".....you got a Canadian Citizen sitting right in front of your Parliament pushing hard to destabilize your country and the other one's partial British with resident status. May want to kick these two out first and then get to online people like me if you want no foreign influence!

Like I said, I have ALWAYS written posts in Pakistan's best interest and in its favor. But if this is how you treat people, then that's it. Lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom