What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster
Truth/Facts About Pakistani Claim Over Siachen Glacier

Isnt 3 negatives to @Ammyy too harsh in above case ???

You should really rethink about negative rating power.
People are handing out negative rating cause they don't like what other guy said. And there is no uniformity at all.
A guy hand out negative in one thread like something " Saudis warned against marring Pakistani women " and at the same time more offensive comments go unattainted.

Saudis told not to marry women from Pakistan, 3 other states

Saudis told not to marry women from Pakistan, 3 other states

Last edited:
I was given on Indian thread two negative ratings, and then my post was deleted. I asked the reason, no reason given. please fix this issue.

I was given on Indian thread two negative ratings, and then my post was deleted. I asked the reason, no reason given. please fix this issue.

Dont worry dude if an Indian gave u a negative rating on a Pakistani forum be very proud of it..infact i want that indian ostrich to give me negative rating on every post @sandy_3126 i need one more for this too

It's about personal attacks........... tell me how many negative ratings have I EVER given to people who attacked me personally? None!

Now on topic......... most people here comment like pros on Pakistani Politics...............tell me the truth, how many of these pros have actually spent more than a few years in Pakistan........ or have been exposed to Pakistani politics for more than 4 - 5 years........ and then go on and got academic and explain Pakistani Constitution to others?

Now a primer on everything Pakistan............ everything and everyone in Pakistan is for sale.................... specially in Punjab......... and this wasn't a norm............. it was only after Nawaz Sharif came to power in the 90's........... we used to be a pretty decent country to exist in, and specially Punjab was a great place to be...........

Whatever dude...................... I've seen the good days, and I'm sure we can get those days back......... not for us, but for you guys, the unfortunate.............
yaar you should go and watch parvaiz khttack speech and then come back and read my post .This topic is about reporting negative ratings given to your posts which you feel is unfair or wrong. Our political affiliation with certain political party should not dictate our judgement or moderation. My post was deleted after giving- ve rating to it and i just wanted to know that what was in there which violated any forum rules. If you guys want to be a dictator on this forum then i don't mind..give as much -ve ratings as you like or even ban me i dont mind then you will have like-minded people sharing same political thinking. I have nothing against IK. I only oppose his rhona dhona politics dhrana marches which i feel is not right attitude considering the law and order situation of the country especially when you are elected party and sit in parliament. If criticising IK is not allowed then bashing Nawaz/altaf should not be allowed either..agree?

Trust me, I got smacked and thread-banned for running my mouth as well........ so was it that this forum is biassed towards PTI? NO!!!!!!! PDF is one of the most well balanced and well moderated forums out there..... specially for a Pakistani website............

So stop behaving like a kid, grow up and change your tactics and methods of debate.............. it's all fun, no need to get sentimental over such minor issues........

Although, I know you don't have anything against me, however, would you feel better that if I had a couple negative ratings? I swear I wouldn't mind one bit!!!!! I'd speak what is in my heart...... so go on and enjoy the debate...............

yaar you should go and watch parvaiz khttack speech and then come back and read my post .This topic is about reporting negative ratings given to your posts which you feel is unfair or wrong. Our political affiliation with certain political party should not dictate our judgement or moderation. My post was deleted after giving- ve rating to it and i just wanted to know that what was in there which violated any forum rules. If you guys want to be a dictator on this forum then i don't mind..give as much -ve ratings as you like or even ban me i dont mind then you will have like-minded people sharing same political thinking. I have nothing against IK. I only oppose his rhona dhona politics dhrana marches which i feel is not right attitude considering the law and order situation of the country especially when you are elected party and sit in parliament

Trust me, I got smacked and thread-banned for running my mouth as well........ so was it that this forum is biassed towards PTI? NO!!!!!!! PDF is one of the most well balanced and well moderated forums out there..... specially for a Pakistani website............

So stop behaving like a kid, grow up and change your tactics and methods of debate.............. it's all fun, no need to get sentimental over such minor issues........

Although, I know you don't have anything against me, however, would you feel better that if I had a couple negative ratings? I swear I wouldn't mind one bit!!!!! I'd speak what is in my heart...... so go on and enjoy the debate...............

I did not find it balance as long as political section of this forum concern and you are calling my behaviour as childish then what is the purpose of this topic if there is no wrong -ve ratings?

Dude, I'm not calling your behavior childish as "child-like"...... what I am saying is, go and enjoy the debate....... ratings be damned......... learn how to accept others PoV....... and keep on pressing what you think is right........ just don't generalize and pass false info......

Now go and have fun......... talk your heart out.......... just be decent while doing it! :D

I did not find it balance as long as political section of this forum concern and you are calling my behaviour as childish then what is the purpose of this topic if there is no wrong -ve ratings?

... learn how to accept others PoV....... and keep on pressing what you think is right........ just don't generalize and pass false info......:D
sure will do janab and i hope you also practice what you preach :D I could only press thanks..I hope you will not press negative ratings for someone just because you dont agree with him or he dont love imran khan or pti :P

nvm, i had 3 before vacation. I forgot....:super:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom