What's new

Foriegn Trained Sectarian Target Killers Arrested In Karachi

one mod has miserably failed in dragging Saudi in the same thread.

It is probably Afghanistan they have been supporting all anti Pakistan groups lately out of spite, Iran is trying to boost relations with Pakistan it would not cut itself down at the knees with this kind of move.

who can confirm its not state-sponsored ? u mate ?

besides i tried to burst the bubble of your friend when he said sunni-shia muslims are living like brothers in pakistan .

that maybe be true but wahhabi saudi terrorists dont like it so they blow up innocent people . thats what is going on in pakistan .

the attacks are daily

There are so many shias in Pakistani government it would be retarded for them to be starting this shit.

It is probably Afghanistan they have been supporting all anti Pakistan groups lately out of spite, Iran is trying to boost relations with Pakistan it would not cut itself down at the knees with this kind of move.

Iran regime has done enough damage to Pakistan, in past couple of decades, they had free hand during Zardari era, now they should better retract.
If you know, how much Iranian media spit poison against Pakistan is amazing.
I hope arrests would lead to more identifications, and some break in sectarian attacks.

Iran regime has done enough damage to Pakistan, in past couple of decades, they had free hand during Zardari era, now they should better retract.
If you know, how much Iranian media spit poison against Pakistan is amazing.
I hope arrests would lead to more identifications, and some break in sectarian attacks.
That would be our inefficiency and not their efficiency. Zardari and his stupid gov. + stupid PPP are to blame for that. I wish they stay in Sindh this time around and in the near and far future. Iranian media against Pakistan?..... any sources you could give me?

There is no issue with Iran being in a negative spotlight.. they sponsor sectarian killings. But slamming it in on the thread title without the news article even mentioning anything is pure noobism. Indian trolls do it, suggest you do not get into the habit.
moderators do it too

CID Karachi arrested terrorists involved in killing of many prominent sunni scholars

@haman10

In my opinion, no human being likes killing of other human being. It is not a question about Iran or Pakistan; but the sectarian violence still rages. There are many people who are brain-washed and do this criminal and evil act as 'good deed' and those are on both sides. You and I can't prove these groups are of angels. You quoted many example, you are right these are happening right now; but there are others examples also which you didn't quote.

this thread is going to be turned into a Sunni Shia thing (with Indians acting cheerleaders) too, as some Iranian brothers have obviously taken offence, we should refrain from threads like this....:undecided:

The gang which cut throats in Rawalpindi Juma prayers were also foreigners, not native of area.

@Oscar example found

not native of area but native of country maybe, we Pakistanis should own up to our mistakes instead of blaming an external force that may or may not be involved in this **** storm it is only then that we can end this trouble, when was the last time an Indian, American or Israeli blew himself up, it always a Pakistani moron who may or may not be on someones payrole

India can't do a $hit to Pakistan without support of Iran.
Really-Logo-New.jpg

this thread is going to be turned into a Sunni Shia thing (with Indians acting cheerleaders) too, as some Iranian brothers have obviously taken offence, we should refrain from threads like this....:undecided:

not native of area but native of country maybe, we Pakistanis should own up to our mistakes instead of blaming an external force that may or may not be involved in this **** storm it is only then that we can end this trouble, when was the last time an Indian, American or Israeli blew himself up, it always a Pakistani moron who may or may not be on someones payrole

so it is ok for a country to spread terrorism in another countries as long as his people are not involved?

it is not ok and is terrorism

The gang which cut throats in Rawalpindi Juma prayers were also foreigners, not native of area.

@Oscar example found

I dont see me altering the title. Wrong example.. and.. this did not happen just like that
Pakistan seeks help to curb sectarianism: Aziz | Business Recorder

FO says no Saudi role in talks with Taliban - DAWN.COM
In reply to a query about terror financing from Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, the spokesperson said the government was busy with strengthening laws on terrorist financing and would look at other issues afterwards.

The leakage of US diplomatic cables in 2011 revealed that “Islamic charitable” organisations in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates were financing extremist networks in Pakistan. The volume of financing coming from the Gulf region was then estimated in the cables at $100 million a year.

Character assassination attempt failed... try again.

Back
Top Bottom