What's new

Foriegn Trained Sectarian Target Killers Arrested In Karachi

What have we become? What have made our country to be?

an experiment lab for Ayatullahs and Wahabist Mullahs
free for all.. try out the brotherly proxy wars

First, I suggest you tone down your accusations... otherwise you will be thrown out for insulting my country and violating a forum rule. Second, both Saudi Arabia and Iran play their sectarian(in realitiy Arab-Persian rivalry) games here.
this is the harsh reality
if it butt hurts people then so be it because we are paying for this dirty game in blood.
yes we share the blame for being weak and gullible and fool us many times so shame on us but we deserved better from our fellow Muslim countries too.

There is no proof to say that the country is Iran.. nor is there proof to say that it isnt. The thread starter should have more intelligence than that.

Afghanistan is ALSO an Islamic country.

seems that some people here are stoned or need to brush up on their geography (or both)

by the way Iran has supported sectarian-minded groups too but they are small in number and not militant the way ASWJ is......the recent massacre of Hazaras had many Pakistanis burning with anger. Their only crime was going for spiritual pilgrimage from Iran

the troubling part is the political parties themselves; and their activists. Some of them have members who are sympathetic to sectarian terrorist groups. Such cancers in society must be purged

look at Syria and Bahrain and Iraq to know how devastating this sectarian crap can be....

There is no proof to say that the country is Iran.. nor is there proof to say that it isnt. The thread starter should have more intelligence than that.

Afghanistan is ALSO an Islamic country.

Well Majlis wehdat-e-muslemeen condemned the news and said something like this is a conspiracy against Shias.
Its funny because Majlis-e-whdat-sulemeen doesnt say anything when we blame it on UAE or Saudia

But tragedy is not that, what is disheartening is that our ball less politicians cant name the name. I mean come on this is your country you are talking about you m'kers grow some balls and protect it you lousy pieces of scums...i really wont even pee on people like these its an insult to my pee...either pathetic liers or spineless cowards

As long as we the Pakistani majority continue supporting Islamism,

We'll continue getting forked by Saudi Mullahs and Iranian Ayatullahs.

We should not blame Iran or Gulfis or KSA charities.

They will find blind followers whereever they can get from. Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, and the list goes on. and yes sadly at present Pakistan too is in the list of blind toad followeers

it is time to blame nay denounce our own forking islamism.

Until we change our belief system, we'll continue being bombed back to the stone-aged ideology nay Idiot-ology

It is sad truly sad

that Islamism opposes being loyal to our OWN country

our OWN pak army is under threat from the goons who claim to be top level Islamic leaders such as Mullah Munwwar of JI

I mean why the heck this Mullah mardoodi would call TTP leader as Shaheed

Knowing full well that

shahdah was never meant to be associated with 2-bit criminals.

But now big name Mullahs call these terrorists as shaheed

Laakh laaakh laanat on these Mullahs.

Laakh laah laanat on terrorists and their supporters

Honestly, we need a person who braks fasts on 100,000 dead bodies in the morning, takes lunch on 200,000 an ddinner on 300,000, daily for 3 months non-stop.

The new ordinance to deal with terrorists is in effect or not yet? If not than courts will free them again.

CID Karachi arrested terrorists involved in killing of many prominent sunni scholars

The Ayatoolah Majussi are at it again ..

Iran is the cause and sponsor of terrorism in more places than one could imagine.

It is time that these Shia Majussis got a taste of genocide which they claim they are a target of.

The Ayatoolah Majussi are at it again ..

Iran is the cause and sponsor of terrorism in more places than one could imagine.

It is time that these Shia Majussis got a taste of genocide which they claim they are a target of.

Simmer down, if Shia ayatullis sponsor terrorism so do Sunni mullis. What we have is a bad case of Islamization in naPakistan.

Back
Top Bottom