What's new

Foriegn Trained Sectarian Target Killers Arrested In Karachi

If that would be the case only hour hour is required to run their photos on NADRA computer!

Sias-beating-a-namazi.jpg

firing-pictures-in-rawalpindi-incident.jpg

maybe you are right but mate I for one dont place alot of faith in NADRA, they couldnt positively confirm or deny a lot of votes so how can they run these pics, if they were indeed foreign then there are less glamorous ways to find it out ie detention followed by interrogation

maybe you are right but mate I for one dont place alot of faith in NADRA, they couldnt positively confirm or deny a lot of votes so how can they run these pics, if they were indeed foreign then there are less glamorous ways to find it out ie detention followed by interrogation

Unless NADRA is corrupted, than we need to start with the people hired by Zardari, instead of sending soldiers in voids of Afghan Iran border.

CID arrests two Sipah-e-Muhammad target killers

Crime Investigation Department (CID) 'revealed' the network of one banned sectarian outfit by releasing their pictures and sketches, while also claiming to have apprehended two members of the same gang.
The CID revealed pictures of four members of the group, including ringleader Syed Wasim Ahsan Naqvi alias Shahid alias Kafshif. The other members are Nisar Hussain alias Rehmat, Abbas Gora and Mohammad Ali Rizvi alias Doctor, while sketches of seven members including Gul alias Abdullah, Sajid, Kashif alias Arif, Imran alias Mota alias Kalo, Adnan alias Manjan, and two unidentified, have also been released.
There are a total of 17 members in the group as per the CID.
The arrest of two members of the said group was disclosed during a press conference held by in-charge of CID's Counter Terrorism and Financial Crime Unit (CTFU) on Saturday. The officials also recovered one motorcycle, a Kalashnikov, three pistols, two cars and a CD containing the list of would-be targets.
The CID-CTFCU officials say that the arrests were made after an encounter when a police team on a tip-off raided Abbas Town.
In-charge CTFCU Raja Omar Khattab informed the media that the arrested suspects are affiliated with banned sectarian outfit, Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan and a person, namely Syed Waseem Ahsan Naqvi alais Shahid was their ringleader in Karachi.
"This group comprises of around 16 to 17 members and has been involved in around 60 cases of sectarian targeted killings in Karachi alone," Khattab informed media. "A neighbouring Islamic country is providing funds to this group. They have also received military training from the neighbouring country."
The arrested suspects revealed that their ringleader used to pay Rs 15,000 monthly to each member, to target the people on sectarian basis and even provided a residential flat and motorcycles. "These members knew each other only by faces and not by original names as they used code words," CTFCU in-charge explained.
Besides individual acts of target killings, the arrested persons also revealed to have targeted the central leader of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Maulana Aurangzaib Farooqui in Gulshan-e-Iqbal in December 2012 in which Farooqui was wounded while six of Farooqui's security guards, including four policemen lost their lives. Separately this group was also involved in the targeted killings of four religious scholars and leaders in Nursery area last year.
"The group members even visited the rallies and processions of the rival sect by exposing themselves as journalists to select their targets," Khattab explained. "Few members of this group were also arrested in past, but were later released from jails." He said that the police was looking for the mastermind and more group members, who would soon be arrested.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @haman10 @Serpentine @Pakistanisage @Armstrong @Cheetah786

Isn't it funny How Pakistani security establishments knew where these people who killed Aswj Terrorist are. Yet they can't find 1000s upon 1000s ASWJ or LJ terrorist walking the streets with blood on their hands without arrest care to explain how the same cant catch Wahhabi terrorist thats are in m1000s but can catch total party at once.

i guess intelligence agents have selective eye eight nothing new here you kill our strategic assets we will catch you.

Looking forward to the arrest and conviction of L J terrorist and leadership plus their pictures oh wait a minute Pakistani security agencies lost that information.

Below is Joke of the century

KARACHI: The Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) will hold a protest sit-in outside a foreign consulate in Karachi on Friday against alleged interference in Pakistan’s internal affairs. This was announced by ASWJ leaders while addressing a protest demonstration against alleged foreign interference in Pakistan, in front of the Karachi Press Club on Sunday. Maulana Allah Wasaya Siddiqui, Dr Muhammad Fayaz Khan, Allama Taj Muhammad Hanafi and other leaders said it was an open secret that a neighbouring country was involved in sectarian violence in Pakistan, especially in target killing of ASWJ leaders and workers. Raja Umer Khitab has also disclosed that the police have arrested some terrorists who got training from a neighbouring country and were involved in target killing of ASWJ men, added the leaders. They demanded the government to keep a close eye on such activities.

ASWJ announces sit-in outside consulate

Apparently millions /yr coming out of GCC to support Aswj LJ and TTP are a big secret and out right open manipulation by GCC in pakistan government is a secret but just like @chuvanist Terrorist also cant see that.

@BATMAN and @chuvanist quick and tell us all who is supporting and financing T T P Aswj L J i bet you 2 have no answer for that.

Last edited:
Iran regime has done enough damage to Pakistan, in past couple of decades, they had free hand during Zardari era, now they should better retract.
If you know, how much Iranian media spit poison against Pakistan is amazing.
I hope arrests would lead to more identifications, and some break in sectarian attacks.

Yes they were the ones given protection to Nawaz they were the ones given jobs to ex pakistani ISI generals oh wait those were saudies. i Hope soon we will also see some even one arrest of Wahhabi terrorist and some break through on how come after killing 10000s they are still not captured.

The gang which cut throats in Rawalpindi Juma prayers were also foreigners, not native of area.

@Oscar example found

The gang that calls firing at procession Juma prayers isn't foreigner but foreign supported.

Isn't it funny How Pakistani security establishments knew where these people who killed Aswj Terrorist are. Yet they can't find 1000s upon 1000s ASWJ or LJ terrorist walking the streets with blood on their hands without arrest care to explain how the same cant catch Wahhabi terrorist thats are in m1000s but can catch total party at once.

i guess intelligence agents have selective eye eight nothing new here you kill our strategic assets we will catch you.

Looking forward to the arrest and conviction of L J terrorist and leadership plus their pictures oh wait a minute Pakistani security agencies lost that information.

Below is Joke of the century

ASWJ announces sit-in outside consulate

Apparently millions /yr coming out of GCC to support Aswj LJ and TTP are a big secret and out right open manipulation by GCC in pakistan government is a secret but just like @chuvanist Terrorist also cant see that.

@BATMAN and @chuvanist quick and tell us all who is supporting and financing T T P Aswj L J i bet you 2 have no answer for that.

Unless you put off Denial mask and give up this victim hood mentality,things are not going to be clear to you...
here are few examples...

Police arrest 4 LeJ members in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

Karachi police arrest 6 LeJ members - Central Asia Online

But hey no matter how much reality is shown to you,you are always gonna worship ayatullah's and will always turn blind eye to whatever the hell they are doing to us,that being said, i rest my case...

Unless you put off Denial mask and give up this victim hood mentality,things are not going to be clear to you...
here are few examples...

Police arrest 4 LeJ members in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

Karachi police arrest 6 LeJ members - Central Asia Online

But hey no matter how much reality is shown to you,you are always gonna worship ayatullah's and will always turn blind eye to whatever the hell they are doing to us,that being said, i rest my case...

LOL must have too look really hard to find that but you should have paid attention to the date before trying to prove me wrong but for your convenience i will put the date up and the name of the arresting officer who was killed by TTP and lj

November 13, 2012

SSP CID Chaudhry Aslam

But hey no matter how much reality is shown to you,you are always gonna worship house of Saud over pakistan and pakistanies and its terrorist pakistani entities.

second link

2013-07-12

As i said you must have look for really hard and long to find any thing but notice in both cases no pictures of the terrorist or even names.

Go back and dig deeper and as conveniently @BATMAN not where to be seen .

LOL must have too look really hard to find that but you should have paid attention to the date before trying to prove me wrong but for your convenience i will put the date up and the name of the arresting officer who was killed by TTP and lj

November 13, 2012

SSP CID Chaudhry Aslam

But hey no matter how much reality is shown to you,you are always gonna worship house of Saud over pakistan and pakistanies and its terrorist pakistani entities.

second link

2013-07-12

As i said you must have look for really hard and long to find any thing but notice in both cases no pictures of the terrorist or even names.

Go back and dig deeper and as conveniently @BATMAN not where to be seen .

For all i care these terrorists whether from LeJ or sipah-e -Muhammad were/are arrested by Karachi Police,as you were blabbering of no actions against LeJ...

But in your Book Karachi police made a gunah e kabeera by Arresting these terrorists and exposing their network and their across the border links because these holy warriors supported by a holy country were only Killing Sunni Ulema's...Really Biased and Pathetic attitude of your's...

For all i care these terrorists whether from LeJ or sipah-e -Muhammad were/are arrested by Karachi Police,as you were blabbering of no actions against LeJ...

But in your Book Karachi police made a gunah e kabeera by Arresting these terrorists and exposing their network and their across the border links because these holy warriors supported by a holy country were only Killing Sunni Ulema's...Really Biased and Pathetic attitude of your's...

Nice try to twist my words

Yes i am proven so wrong that the people killing the terrorist of ASWJ aka LJ were arrested and had their pictures posted in the news paper. But police and other agencies still cant capture the real terrorist ?

but i will ask again

when are they actually going to arrest ASWJ AND LJ terrorist and post their pictures.

four stages Denial
; Anger; Bargaining; Depression; Acceptance

what is this bullshit about
- killers belong to a political party
- belonged to a banned outfit
- were trained in a foreign country
- suicide bomber belonged to a rag tag group of people who were students of madrassah and currently holding up in north waziristan

name them you stupid dumb f'ers
name everyone so public knows
how the ffff these people get in the position of responsibilities they dont know what to do when to do it and how to do it

what is this bullshit about
- killers belong to a political party
- belonged to a banned outfit
- were trained in a foreign country
- suicide bomber belonged to a rag tag group of people who were students of madrassah and currently holding up in north waziristan

name them you stupid dumb f'ers
name everyone so public knows
how the ffff these people get in the position of responsibilities they dont know what to do when to do it and how to do it

This bullshit is about protecting the strategic assets.

Nice try to twist my words

Yes i am proven so wrong that the people killing the terrorist of ASWJ aka LJ were arrested and had their pictures posted in the news paper. But police and other agencies still cant capture the real terrorist ?

but i will ask again

when are they actually going to arrest ASWJ AND LJ terrorist and post their pictures.

four stages Denial; Anger; Bargaining; Depression; Acceptance

what's really awful that you are still in stage 1 aka Denial...

What have we become? What have made our country to be?

Stop this nonsense. Pakistan is not a lab for competing ideologies. Its a country, please let it be a home of 180 million who live here with peace.

Back
Top Bottom