What's new

Foriegn Trained Sectarian Target Killers Arrested In Karachi

In 2009, Pakistani President Asif Zardari admitted at a conference in Islamabad that Pakistan had, in the past created terrorist groups as a tool for its geostrategic agenda.
source : wiki

He admitted but what did he mention about the the strategic agenda?
Did he held his wife responsible or Sharif or his father in law? as both were ruling Pakistan for last few decades.
This criminal is known anti Pakistan, while all terrorism started during his own rule.

CID arrests two Sipah-e-Muhammad target killers

Crime Investigation Department (CID) 'revealed' the network of one banned sectarian outfit by releasing their pictures and sketches, while also claiming to have apprehended two members of the same gang.
The CID revealed pictures of four members of the group, including ringleader Syed Wasim Ahsan Naqvi alias Shahid alias Kafshif. The other members are Nisar Hussain alias Rehmat, Abbas Gora and Mohammad Ali Rizvi alias Doctor, while sketches of seven members including Gul alias Abdullah, Sajid, Kashif alias Arif, Imran alias Mota alias Kalo, Adnan alias Manjan, and two unidentified, have also been released.
There are a total of 17 members in the group as per the CID.
The arrest of two members of the said group was disclosed during a press conference held by in-charge of CID's Counter Terrorism and Financial Crime Unit (CTFU) on Saturday. The officials also recovered one motorcycle, a Kalashnikov, three pistols, two cars and a CD containing the list of would-be targets.
The CID-CTFCU officials say that the arrests were made after an encounter when a police team on a tip-off raided Abbas Town.
In-charge CTFCU Raja Omar Khattab informed the media that the arrested suspects are affiliated with banned sectarian outfit, Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan and a person, namely Syed Waseem Ahsan Naqvi alais Shahid was their ringleader in Karachi.
"This group comprises of around 16 to 17 members and has been involved in around 60 cases of sectarian targeted killings in Karachi alone," Khattab informed media. "A neighbouring Islamic country is providing funds to this group. They have also received military training from the neighbouring country."
The arrested suspects revealed that their ringleader used to pay Rs 15,000 monthly to each member, to target the people on sectarian basis and even provided a residential flat and motorcycles. "These members knew each other only by faces and not by original names as they used code words," CTFCU in-charge explained.
Besides individual acts of target killings, the arrested persons also revealed to have targeted the central leader of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Maulana Aurangzaib Farooqui in Gulshan-e-Iqbal in December 2012 in which Farooqui was wounded while six of Farooqui's security guards, including four policemen lost their lives. Separately this group was also involved in the targeted killings of four religious scholars and leaders in Nursery area last year.
"The group members even visited the rallies and processions of the rival sect by exposing themselves as journalists to select their targets," Khattab explained. "Few members of this group were also arrested in past, but were later released from jails." He said that the police was looking for the mastermind and more group members, who would soon be arrested.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @haman10 @Serpentine @Pakistanisage @Armstrong @Cheetah786

Thank God this time you aren't blaming India for it.

Nope i don't think so dear, Iran is a reasonable country and things can be solved in a diplomatic. We need to work our way through these hard times, but most importantly we should make an example that we consider Muslims as a nation and not as sects and denominations. I however do request the Iranian members to show some sense and respect towards our country. We are both neighbors and that cannot be easily changed. An indo iran alliance is not a favorable thing for us in any manner possible (and i have no idea how that is possible after India's lack of support for Iran in the UN, i mean HOW?)

i believe you are new member so u dont know me .

i am by far the most pro-pakistani iranian member in this forum . lots of people know that i am not afraid to express my opinions .

anything happened , i as always supported pakistan ! heck i even support pakistan in indian forums !

but this thread was outragous as we all know whats going on . we are suffering from pakistani terrorism in the region whether its govt supported or not

so stop talking shyt about iran cause iran is the only neighbor that u are not in war with .

indeed iran and india and afghanistan are becoming very good friends , thats all because of the same threat we are facing .

Foreign linked Seretarian target killer gang involved in killing of 60 sunni ulema arrested Karachi

The police have issued sketches and pictures of terrorists involved in sectarian killings in the city

2014125173317.jpg

Sectarian-killing-Karachi_1-25-2014_135462_l.jpg

Head of CID Karachi Raja Umer Khitab's Press conference:

According to CID in-charge, Raja Umar Khitab, two criminals accused of being involved in over 60 sectarian killings in the city had been arrested.

One target killer has been arrested from Gulistan-e-Johar, he said.

One motorcycle, a Kalashnikov, three pistols, two cars and a CD with the list of their would-be targets were also found from their possession, claimed the officials. The arrests were made after an encounter when a police team conducted a raid in Abbas Town.

Leader and gang and members names:

Head ring leader was named as Wasim Hussain Jafri

The 11 members include ringleader

Syed Wasim Ahsan Naqvi aka Shahid aka Kashif

Nisar Hussain aka Rehmat

Abbas aka Gora

Gul aka Abdullah

Sajid, Kashif aka Arif

Imran aka Mota aka Kalo

Adnan aka Manjan

Muhammad Ali Rizvi aka Doctor

and two unidentified men.

The gang reportedly has 17 members in total.

Officials were able to gather the details with information from two of its membersJauhar Hussain aka Jafer aka Rehman and Irshad Hussain aka Amir aka Hussain. Their arrests were disclosed during the press conference held by in-charge of the CID’s Counter Terrorism and Financial Crime Unit (CTFCU).

Foreign training and money:

Raja Umar Khitab revealed that the target killers used to travel to a neighboring country for training purpose, via Dubai.

“A neighbouring country is providing funds and militancy training to this group.”

The arrested suspects reportedly revealed that their ring leader paid each of them Rs25,000 per month to target people and even provided them with a residential flat and motorcycles.

Sectarian target killing and target killing for money activities:

Besides individual acts of targeted killings, the arrested persons also revealed to have targeted the central leader of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Maulana Aurangzaib Farooqui in Gulshan-e-Iqbal in December 2012 in which the leader was injured while six of his guards, including four policemen, were killed.

Arrest and release from jail:

“Few of their members were also arrested in the past but were later released from the jails,” said the official, adding that the police was looking for the mastermind and more group members.

SOURCE(S):

Accused involved in sectarian killings arrested in Karachi - thenews.com.pk

Police release sketches of target killers | Pakistan Today

Karachi: Police release sketches of suspected target killers | SAMAA TV

Trained assassins: CID releases names, sketches of 11 hit squad members – The Express Tribune

Sectarian Target Killers Arrested In Karachi - JAAG TV

Last edited:
This criminal is known anti Pakistan, while all terrorism started during his own rule.
Nah, he was just TOO lazy.... I REALLY hate him though..... He's is pretty much responsible for almost all the stuff that is happening now a days. I hate PPP due to him and i wish this *insert insults here* would just be held accountable for his corruption by our respective authorities.

i am by far the most pro-pakistani iranian member in this forum . lots of people know that i am not afraid to express my opinions

K.... thank you for that, although i find it hard to believe judging by your comments. If you were that devastated by the thread you could have just said that the title is inappropriate or blah blah.

anything happened , i as always supported pakistan ! heck i even support pakistan in indian forums !
Again.... Thanks!

but this thread was outragous as we all know whats going on . we are suffering from pakistani terrorism in the region whether its govt supported or not
Sir i think your authorities are competent enough to hold the border and make sure no Pakistanis get through illegally (they've killed quite some and i totally support that). Also i'd like your resources about how Iran is affected by all the stuff happening in Pakistan?

so stop talking shyt about iran cause iran is the only neighbor that u are not in war with .
Never did nor do i wish to.

Thank God this time you aren't blaming India for it.
bro we dont blame them but the indians blame us even if a child is born they blame ISI for that
i believe you are new member so u dont know me .

i am by far the most pro-pakistani iranian member in this forum . lots of people know that i am not afraid to express my opinions .

indeed iran and india and afghanistan are becoming very good friends , thats all because of the same threat we are facing .
dont call afghan freedom fighters terrorist bro ..

Back
Top Bottom