What's new

Foreigners and Hindi-Bollywood songs....

Dem!god

Reaction score
Country
India
I was just checking on you tube and was amazed how hindi Bollywood songs are loved over world..
white, black, Chinese, Japanese,middle east, pakistani..and many other nationals love to listen and sing hindi songs...
It seems like our great nation is gaining cultural foothold not only in our neighbor countries but also across the world..
here are some of the clips,.. but do add the other, if you wish..
do not troll ...and enjoy and celebrate these awesome songs.....

@chak de INDIA @levina @jarves @INDIC @Indischer @kbd-raaf @OrionHunter @HariPrasad @thesolar65 @Srinivas @Ayush @Ravi Nair @Guynextdoor2 @IND151 @hinduguy @Alpha1 @MohitV @KRAIT @GURU DUTT @Spring Onion @RAMPAGE

Last edited:
quite a few east europeans I met seem to like bollywood, I blame youtube for that.
British dont like it much though.

Yeah, my gfs started listening to Hindi music without me prompting and her little sister has a couple of Hindi songs on her iPod.

But it's far from popular here.

quite a few east europeans I met seem to like bollywood, I blame youtube for that.
British dont like it much though.

Must be their cynicism. Or their good sense.

Yeah, my gfs started listening to Hindi music without me prompting and her little sister has a couple of Hindi songs on her iPod.

But it's far from popular here.

I do enjoy it, when the music is good. But that is far in between.

Must be their cynicism. Or their good sense.

I do enjoy it, when the music is good. But that is far in between.
british dont get our song and dance routine.. however they are okey for it to be used during gym exercise.. :p:

british dont get our song and dance routine.. however they are okey for it to be used during gym exercise.. :p:

h7A6E7F0F

They are popular in SL. As i remember from early 50s there is a fan base for hindi songs. We used to have a club called hindi song fan club.

They are popular in SL. As i remember from early 50s there is a fan base for hindi songs. We used to have a club called hindi song fan club.
I used to tune into radio ceylon when I was a kid coz they played all good music. The other one was radio nepal.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom