What's new

HOLI HAI!!

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India
I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad

https://defence.pk/members/wolfschanzze.147706/

I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad

HAPPY HOLI TO YOU TOO BUDDY!!! HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!

Thanks and wishing a Happy Holi to you too Sirji!:-)

Wishing you and your entire Family a very Happy and Prosperous Holi in advance :cheers:(btw you should know that Holi is know as Dol Utsav in Bengal:-))

Nikalo mohale ki sari kuwari ladakiya bahar....khub udayenge ab rang....Holi hai bhai holi hai,bura na mano holi hai.
IMG-20140304-WA0008.jpg

Wishing you and your entire Family a very Happy and Prosperous Holi in advance :cheers:(btw you should know that Holi is know as Dol Utsav in Bengal:-))

Ours is also the same and our God is also traveling on "Dola Viman" from door to door to get Puja and eat Bhoga and BTW he will go to his house who have already invited him.

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @[U
happy holi uncle

HAPPY HOLI

happy holi ....to all.....

enjoy with...special holi songs....:D:D

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij [/USER] @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad

Happy Holi to Everyone. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom