What's new

HOLI HAI!!

Personally I hate this festival but to other members who enjoy it wish you all a very Happy Holi!!!

I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad

Hey
A HAPPY HOLI TO YOU TOO!!!
:-)
Holi is my fav festival.:-)
Gulal is not what we use...we arent that decent:no:
.:devil::devil::devil:

(But holi falls on weekday here :( and so we wont be able to celebrate it :cray:)

thesolar65 said:
" I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

Btw whats a HOT holi??? :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

Happy Holi to all !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom