What's new

HOLI HAI!!

Holi+in+Dresden%252C+Germany.jpg

happy holi have a blast of colours!

this is the time when indian kids play real star wars with their weapons of mas destrction :lol: >>>
BPLEH00002_1_1.jpg

187249_3b6c3a067565214ec386d031e3c2507e._holi-pichkari-water-gun1.jpg

:lol:

Happy Holi!
''The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair ruptured relationships.''
Now i know why all the coloring:tup:

Last edited:
I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad
holi 17th ko hai :mad::mad:

btw......thank you :chilli: :bunny::nana:

Happy Holi!
''The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair ruptured relationships.''
Now i know why all the coloring:tup:

This is the only reason I like this apart from fun!!

Btw whats a HOT holi??? :D

Those who come to colour me, half of them are HOT.......:D
That's why I said I do not like to colour but get coloured!!

This time I would miss the Holi. I would be traveling to Mumbai on that day. :(:(:(

btw Happy Holi to all.

I just wanted to tell you all that My most favourite festival is just round the Corner. I just bought nearly 1Kg of of Gulal with my son from market along with other water colours plus a Chinese Pichkari and also a hat. I love to be coloured, but not colour!!. So as I wanted to first and fast " I wish you all a Happy & Hot Holi in Advance"!!

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @Guynextdoor2 @Abingdonboy @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @wolfschanzze @Srinivas @Hermione @Koovie @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @JanjaWeed @Indo-guy @GR!FF!N @halupridol @Star Wars @JAT BALWAN @joekrish @jaunty @janon @rockstarIN @kurup @Roybot @HariPrasad
Happy Holi to everyone! :D

Back
Top Bottom