What's new

The 12 Jobs Most At Risk Of Being Replaced By Robots

The_12_Jobs_Most_At-3e850d73a1f0cde489516a3dc49512b8

The 12 Jobs Most At Risk Of Being Replaced By Robots - Yahoo India Finance

@45'22' @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god @DRAY @levina @Parul @desert warrior @Dash @jbgt90 @SarthakGanguly @AUSTERLITZ @danish_vij @gslv mk3 @GURU DUTT @scorpionx @Skull and Bones @timetravel @jarves @Srinivas @Hermione @Mike_Brando @shuntmaster @madooxno9 @kbd-raaf @Indo-guy @joekrish @jaunty @Roybot @HariPrasad
Does any one of you doing any of the 12 jobs shown? I wonder when they will replace Husbands and Wives with robots?:devil: World will be a peaceful place!!....:D

Technical Jobs still remains out of reach of robots.

Well its not too bad, really depends on company/ country. A lot of whom that I know, including myself are satisfied with pay rates.
But its not always about money. Engineering is a respectable profession, robot taking it away from you would make you feel pretty useless.

I cant tell if you are being sarcastic though.

I am an Electrical Engineer...Retd...(Voluntary)

Damn I hoped to see politicians in this list :(.

Damn I hoped to see politicians in this list :(.
why mate?as far as i know the Israeli politicians are much better than most of the others.you guys are quite lucky to have such politicians who have got some real "balls".OTOH the Indian politicians are perhaps the most corrupted ones in the entire world and most of them are born cowards....

Engineers dont figure in that list...so I am berry berry safe.
Btw whats with this hubby and wifey getting replaced with robots???:what:
Marriage will be NO fun then. :(
Robots cant give a massage and they cant do sweet talks.
So i object to this proposal:feminist:

Engineers dont figure in that list...so I am berry berry safe.
Btw whats with this hubby and wifey getting replaced with robots???:what:
Marriage will be NO fun then. :(
Robots cant give a massage and they cant do sweet talks.
So i object to this proposal:feminist:
sharam nahi aati
uncle se massage karwati ho aap :angry:

Lawyers...:azn:...I mean which robot can replace Ifthikhar Chaudhary...the 4 eyed man...!!:alcoholic:

Back
Top Bottom