What's new

For Non-Pakistanis: Why did you join this forum?

internet.jpg

Pakistanis bully you everywhere. Whether UK,NY, Australia, except for maybe Canada.
Not really in Australia :confused:

On Topic:
Joined this forum to hear the story from the other side of the border and their grievances against India viz-a-viz Indo-Pak relations.

Came to know how great the internet rivalry is between Indian's and Chinese :eek:

Learned how retarded,illogical humans can act just to prove something.Somehow I have developed greater immunity in real life to these kind of people :lol: so thank's PDF.

lmao!! That's nothing to be proud of, as for desi people in Canada, we all live peacefully here and we consider each other best friends, can't say the same about other countries

You can only get respect if you give respect, and I have no problem giving it as long as I am getting it.

Whenever you search political/ defence related news PDF always pops up and that's how I found PDF. I lurked around for couple of
months before joining and its the easily the best forum I have been in. It has a very freindly atmosphere and allows open
discussion and the mods do a very good job of ensuring that. And yes I am a well wisher of PAK/ pro-pakistan and the rest of
the muslim world.

Why I joined PDF ,

Well I was googling For Indian Aircraft Carrier Project , and Stumbled upon this forum
What I found was that for any Defense related new of India , This Forum was on the Top 10 List of search results

Hence I joined this forum coz I find that it is the fastest way to access Defense related news about India on the net . Anytime an article is posted on any defense site or blog , it finds its way to this forum within 3-4 Hrs , Hence I dont need to Google and search random sites .

I joined the forum to have constructive arguments with amazing people like 1962_spanking :rofl: . I don't know why but I find it the most hilarious profile name in PDF.

to get to know people of other nationalities(except sinochallenger) and their view on defense related topics...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom