What's new

Why Is GHQ Humiliating & Insulting Overseas Pakistanis?

You are assuming Pakistan army accepted the offer which is too early to assume. USA offers stupid program all the times to most of nations including African nations that rejected them.

Pakistan army won't accept it nor will the awaam. It is being offered only to be rejected officially.

Malarkey!

Why didn't Pakistan Army reject JoyLand and have the same censorship to JoyLand as it is doing towards Imran Khan?

Do you have evidence that Pakistan Army will reject this?

Pathetic Pakistani military establishment cannot humiliate me or threaten me. They are the slave of my government and therefore my slave. I'm the master here.

This is a Suggestion to everyone who has a NICOP card -- When you have a NICOP card, you are a dual citizen meaning laws of Pakistan apply to you as well; meaning these Begharats in the Army can arrest you. However, if you dump your NICOP, renounce your Pakistan citizenship and instead get a Pakistan Origin Card (POC), the the laws of corrupt Pakistan DO NOT apply to you !!! With POC you still get the same privileges of NICOP including buying property there !!

This is a Suggestion to everyone who has a NICOP card -- When you have a NICOP card, you are a dual citizen meaning laws of Pakistan apply to you as well; meaning these Begharats in the Army can arrest you. However, if you dump your NICOP, renounce your Pakistan citizenship and instead get a Pakistan Origin Card (POC), the the laws of corrupt Pakistan DO NOT apply to you !!! With POC you still get the same privileges of NICOP including buying property there !!

Why do you people have this primal urge of own land? Pakistan is suffering because of a land based economy tied to its geopolitical realities.

It's a consumerist society in Pakistan, any or every business idea can work given the right tools. Doesn't have to be some Kothi fetish every time.

Quite an extreme idea to give to people to forgo their birth rights. Unless you believe anti state activities have some diplomatic immunity which in itself is quite popular blissful ignorance.

Malarkey!

Why didn't Pakistan Army reject JoyLand and have the same censorship to JoyLand as it is doing towards Imran Khan?

Do you have evidence that Pakistan Army will reject this?
So you have evidence Pakistan army will become kuffar overnight even though there is no confirmation of accepting the offer in the first place?

Indian embraces her overseas citizens and that has helped India get $300billion IT exports, 414 engines to be made in india, nuclear technology... the list is bloody endless.......

matric fail generals humilate overseas pakistani's and end up with a bankrupt pakistan

go figure!!!!!

Mr Khuaja Asif, if we overseas Pakistanis stopped money for just one month, you and your whole govt will run away as if it never existed.
I think the overseas Pakistanis should collectively do that. They should all stop sending money to Pakistan altogether.

I wonder how long it will take for their families back home to starve! Atleast, the overseas Pakistanis would learn that a vast majority is sending money to support their families and not out of love for Pakistan. The sooner this façade is lifted off the eyes of the overseas Pakistanis, the better!

I totally agree. We should run a campaign to not send money through banks.
You should definitely do that. While we take action against Hundi/Hawala dealers and against those who are using those channels.

However, when the day relatives of those using illegal channels are eventually arrested, and those sending money through illegal channels overseas are deported (non-Banking/unapproved channels are illegal and fall under serious AML laws globally) back to Pakistan, they should have the moral courage to not cry foul!

Indian embraces her overseas citizens and that has helped India get $300billion IT exports, 414 engines to be made in india, nuclear technology... the list is bloody endless.......

matric fail generals humilate overseas pakistani's and end up with a bankrupt pakistan

go figure!!!!!
Where has any General humiliated overseas Pakistan, can you point it out??

I think the overseas Pakistanis should collectively do that. They should all stop sending money to Pakistan altogether.

They already are.

I wonder how long it will take for their families back home to starve! Atleast, the overseas Pakistanis would learn that a vast majority is sending money to support their families and not out of love for Pakistan. The sooner this façade is lifted off the eyes of the overseas Pakistanis, the better!

Everybody sends money home for their families to use numb nuts. Lmfao this is your faujeet argument?

You should definitely do that. While we take action against Hundi/Hawala dealers and against those who are using those channels.

You keep doing that.

However, when the day relatives of those using illegal channels are eventually arrested, and those sending money through illegal channels overseas are deported (non-Banking/unapproved channels are illegal and fall under serious AML laws globally) back to Pakistan, they should have the moral courage to not cry foul!

When the country is ruled by bastards and a military occupation then everything is fair game.

I will never ever support your bastard army ever again. Ever!

Where has any General humiliated overseas Pakistan, can you point it out??

Ask the monkeys you put into power or the onlyfans kanjris your GHQ hires to spew hatred of OP's on TV.

Don't act too smart faujeet boy. You people are living on borrowed time.

Punjab has now woken up to what the Baloch, Pashtun and Sindhis have been saying. Hell even the Urdu speaking MQM supporters were always right.

This is going to end bad for you lot. Not today, but tomorrow for sure.

And I can't wait

Americans do not believe in the democracy mantra or freedom of expression when it does not suit their agenda. For e.g in 2019 India Pakistan stand off, while Pompeo talked to his counterpart in India, in Pakistan Bolton spoke to the army chief Bajwa and not anyone in the government because that is where the real power lies as per Pompeo's own words.
Americans consider these corrupt generalz to be an asset as this allows them to control and manage these genralzs. Otherwise what this junta along with their corrupt and illegal government of has done to Pakistanis in the last 1 year, the torture, forced disappearances, even women and children are not safe, this would put even the most brutal regimes of North Korea or Iran (as per the Americans) to shame. Yet not a peep from them.
It will be naive to believe otherwise.

The Americans will eventually go back to their old mantra. This alliance between the US and the Pakistani generals is of temporary nature.

Last edited:
The Americans will eventually go back to their old mantra. This alliance between the US and the Pakistani generals is of temporary nature.
Of that I have no doubt but usually it was during the times americans were bogged down in Afghanistan, the soviet afghan war, and then later after 9/11. At the moment the americans does not have any stake at that level but only to contain China with the help of India while stopping Pakistan to be of any problem for India and the Genralz are doing a pretty damn good job. Abb to border per respond kerna be chor diya ha and it has come down to "we reserve the right to respond" So you can figure out the rest.
Baki yahan per jitna marzi fanboys and bootlickers bolta rahin, its damn clear from the press conference of DGISPR, where the priorities lie.

You mean what Arab Middle East are gaining after Ottoman Empire collapsed? They are destroyed into chaos and turmoils. They are being humiliated, reduced to rubble.

Under Ottoman Empire, they were thriving but that wasn't enough for Arabs hence instigated to betray Ottoman Empire for British Kingdom whose empire in return rewarded Israel and ruination of Middle East in the name of Arab nationalism.

If they were thriving so much that how come they cannot beat 4 million Jews in Israel in any respect ?

If they were thriving so much that how come they cannot beat 4 million Jews in Israel in any respect ?
Jews were not alone. Whole west was fight alongside them.it was crusade with new jew idtanity

Last edited:
Reread the post. Israel came after Ottoman Empire collapsed thanks to British Empire and its influences to make room for Israel.

Sooner or later overseas Pakistanis nationality will be revoked it's happening

GHQ can't allow foreign Pakistani to create a constant pressure

Had generals only families not sitting outside this would have already happened

Back
Top Bottom