What's new

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

Khwaja Asif said nothing new which wasn't mentioned in dawn leaks. Pakistan needs to talk less and DO MORE.

Asif should also have mentioned a neighboring country which uses its official agency to create terrorism in Pakistan. There are ample proofs of that.

I agree Pakistan need to clean up any support terrorists get inside the country, but the agenda is to establish Kashmir freedom struggle as terrorism too just like Palestinian movement for for separate state has been tarnished by Israel as terrorism.

So in order to separate terrorism from genuine struggle, Pakistan should mention role of India in creating terrorism in Pakistan and use of Afghan soil against Pakistan. It must be reminded here, Indian agencies supported and funded terrorists of Mukti Bahni in East Pakistan to secede that part of the country. So Pakistan should be pro active and promote its side of the story as well.

Only then Asif's statement will become more credible.

Just because US has a big mouth, it does not mean everything it says is true.

Taliban are not a terrorist movement. They tried to create an impression that they are terrorists by supporting and promoting TTP. TTP went on to kill common Pakistani citizen in bomb blasts and suicide attacks. Pakistan was not at war against anyone. It was and is a victim of terrorism in its true form.

Taliban are fighting a foreign occupation. Their ideology is not likeable but their cause is not terror, its freedom.

As for good and bad terrorists, countries that give us lessons on this topic must look at Syria where terrorists supported by US and its Arab allies were good and first time 'moderate' extremists. Whereas those resisting this terror imperialism like Hezbullah were declared terrorists.

Kashmiris are freedom fighters. They dont target civilians. They target Indian occupation. But Indian occupation just like Israel in Palestine and their patron in chief everywhere else, the USA, wants to sustain status quo. Those that challenge this status quo are branded terrorists.

Is this really doc's picture? Lmao

17464-jpg.423680

LMAO

@padamchen

Is this your photo?

After talking all the shit that you did, is this really you?

TTP went on to kill common Pakistani citizen in bomb blasts and suicide attacks. Pakistan was not at war against anyone. It was and is a victim of terrorism in its true form.

The Afghan Taliban are doing the exact same things in Afghanistan.

Kashmiris are freedom fighters. They dont target civilians.

15,000 Kashmiri civilians killed by terrorists since 1988.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/jandk/data_sheets/annual_casualties.htm

@Zaki @waz
Bhai sorry to bother you, but you guys are missing some afternoon tea party!

This chuttu @ranjeet is some cow piss drinker that is all of a sudden speaking out because he feels safe. :lol: I swear, some of these Indians can only feel big on such platforms. I wish some of them would meet us in real life. If I didn't cave their heads in with a stone, then maybe I don't deserve to be a Chaudhry.

too much sh7t from a middle classs bhanchod *****, whose mum fuked papito and told him hes iranic..

Now the poor bastards roams on Pak forums pimpin his families hairy fukhole:

s for iranic sperm..

:lol:

View attachment 423682

Frustrated from life... looks like a fukin bhangi... :lol:

ranjeets mum was fuked by this ***** on another thread.. hes here for money.. :lol:
Aisa lag aha hai jaise kisi nain iske tatton main rubber ka charra de mara hai ... aur yen barf dhoond raha hai...

Back
Top Bottom