What's new

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

Oye bahadur.. tune zindagi main ek hi bahudri ka karnama kiya hai... aur woh hai tera khatna ... woh bhi nahi karwata agar tujh se pooch lete.... Geedad bhapki ki aulad.

Panchoda address de, ne ta avdi lulli hath vich le ke avdi kali maata nu bulai. I don't go around starting problems with Indians, but people like you that talk on the internet never seem to come around outside of the internet browsers you hide in. Finding your names and where you live is not difficult for me. I don't take it to that level, but I'd love one of you motherfuckers to mouth off at me to my face. That would really be something else.

Panchoda address de, ne ta avdi lulli hath vich le ke avdi kali maata nu bulai. I don't go around starting problems with Indians, but people like you that talk on the internet never seem to come around outside of the internet browsers you hide in. Finding your names and where you live is not difficult for me. I don't take it to that level, but I'd love one of you motherfuckers to mouth off at me to my face. That would really be something else.
Kate hue lund ki aulad... agar tujhe meri location pata karna ata hai toh kar le ..aur aja... dekhte hain tere tatte kitne bade hain...

Kate hue lund ki aulad... agar tujhe meri location pata karna ata hai toh kar le ..aur aja... dekhte hain tere tatte kitne bade hain...

Listen, you're a clown. Why should I have any of my friends try to dox you? You are a pathetic little worm that likes to talk shit on the internet. I've met plenty of you dotheads that like to do that. If you're really about it, give me your address and we can see what's up. Obviously, you don't want any confrontations outside of the cyber world, so we can all deem that you are a little bitch that likes to run his mouth. I bet you kiss Pakistani people's *** when you are not trying to be a cyber bully. It's okay. It doesn't bother me. If you are a man, we can come face to face and you can say whatever you want to me. If you are brave enough.

Everyday we see Hafiz Saeed and Azhar Masood on Pakistanis streets giving speech after speech on how they are going to bomb India to stone ages...moreover after Trump's speech and BRICS declaration on terror groups....the admission carry zero value.

Listen, you're a clown. Why should I have any of my friends try to dox you? You are a pathetic little worm that likes to talk shit on the internet. I've met plenty of you dotheads that like to do that. If you're really about it, give me your address and we can see what's up. Obviously, you don't want any confrontations outside of the cyber world, so we can all deem that you are a little bitch that likes to run his mouth. I bet you kiss Pakistani people's *** when you are not trying to be a cyber bully. It's okay. It doesn't bother me. If you are a man, we can come face to face and you can say whatever you want to me. If you are brave enough.

A chupa trying to behave like cyber bully.. terre jaise roz milte hain online ....jinki zuban sandass ke jaise gandi hoti hai... tu apna address de de .. main aa ke teri chittar parade kar loonga.... Abhi toh tu hai jo mera lundapne mooh main lene ko phir raha hai.... apni kursi pe uchalna band kar .. nahi toh uski hatthi teri gand main gus jani hai...

You are not making sense. This statement came from your Foreign Minister.

I am making perfect sense its you who lack the intellect. like I said you only ban an outfit that on your soil and Pakistan has banned these outfits long ago...lets see if you get it

A chupa trying to behave like cyber bully.. terre jaise roz milte hain online ....jinki zuban sandass ke jaise gandi hoti hai... tu apna address de de .. main aa ke teri chittar parade kar loonga.... Abhi toh tu hai jo mera lundapne mooh main lene ko phir raha hai.... apni kursi pe uchalna band kar .. nahi toh uski hatthi teri gand main gus jani hai...

aLPRNX5_700b.jpg

LMAO

Stfu you malnourished piece of shit. Instead of striking you, I now feel like I should give you and your family some naan. Paanchod.

aLPRNX5_700b.jpg

LMAO

Stfu you malnourished piece of shit. Instead of striking you, I now feel like I should give you and your family some naan. Paanchod.
Bhikari kaum ke malnourished chupe... ja ke do roti langar mai kha le meri taraf se.... shayad teri maa teri shaal dekh ke tujhe pehchan le....

Electron microscope ke paisey bhi Raza ka baap dega.

aur yadi mana karan te phir bi likaad ke lenge, tu dekh

I am making perfect sense its you who lack the intellect. like I said you only ban an outfit that on your soil and Pakistan has banned these outfits long ago...lets see if you get it
your foreign minister is ill informed then, apparently he didn't get the memo from your office o 'lord of the repository of worldly intellect!

Back
Top Bottom