What's new

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

Lmao. Look at all these Indian bhangis congregating like flies to shit. That's all they are. Their worth is nothing. If they had any self respect they would have hopped on to one of their own fucked up websites. :lol:

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

This TOI news, which even in India is known as Toilet News of India, has all of a sudden became so important on just one headliner like above?

News?
Its not news but Indian views.

When and in which part of the world any nuclear power got the beating?
Don't you see and realize whats happening against powerless western block against Korea del Norte with just 30 warheads?

It is not that easy to steamroll a nuclear power nation with 130 warheads.

India would be wise to not put Pakistan in a "Marta kiya na karta" situation to its consternation.

Simply simple for a simple Indian soul...

Stupidity knows no bounds when in comes to Indians, a country bans an outfit only when its based on its soil, can Pakistan ban RSS

You're no veteran gandu. Piss off. We were having flame wars when you were you drinking your mother's milk. this is nothing.
Can we now focus on the thread? Bohot gund (filth) mach gaya hai already

Stupidity knows no bounds when in comes to Indians, a country bans an outfit only when its based on its soil, can Pakistan ban RSS
You are not making sense. This statement came from your Foreign Minister.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...admits-presence-of-terror-groups-in-pakistan/

Pakistanis trolls unleashed to derail the thread.... are trying really hard....
Anyways.. there is nothing to hide.. a policy created and nurtured in 1980s to counter Russians has come full circle now.... world wants to get over it.. but some sections in Pakistan are still stuck in that rut.

This chuttu @ranjeet is some cow piss drinker that is all of a sudden speaking out because he feels safe. :lol: I swear, some of these Indians can only feel big on such platforms. I wish some of them would meet us in real life. If I didn't cave their heads in with a stone, then maybe I don't deserve to be a Chaudhry.
First of all change your surname. This is Indian, and second watch your filthy mouth before you widely open it. I have met many Pakistani and I know how brave they are. You are talking about caving heads boy, come to the UK, I promise you I will push your surname through your potty mouth and wont stop until it comes from the other end.

First of all change your surname. This is Indian, and second watch your filthy mouth before you widely open it. I have met many Pakistani and I know how brave they are. You are talking about caving heads boy, come to the UK, I promise you I will push your surname through your potty mouth and wont stop until it comes from the other end.

Give your address ma choda.

I will send my 15 year old cousin to beat your black Indian brain to black and blue. I'll have him record it as well. Send me your address dothead.

I will send my 15 year old cousin to beat your black Indian brain to black and blue. I'll have him record it as well. Send me your address dothead.

Stop copying dialogs from flop Pakistani movies.... YOU make me laugh dude...

Stop copying dialogs from flop Pakistani movies.... YOU make me laugh dude...

Ironically, it is you Indans that are the creatures to laugh at. You all feel safe talking shit behind the net but the day you come before one of us, you will start saying I am a student of Brazilian Jujitsu and ect. Nigga give me your address and we'll see what's up. You pussies seem to love the internet. :lol:

What you get when you mix a Maratha and a Baloch

udjalNQ.jpg

And what you get after Mrs Desert Fighter is done moaning .... many times.

DSC_0735.jpg

Cute mongrel Marri babies.

I spot some Iranic.

Some Indic.

Some Mongoloid.

And some Negroid.

That's a whole lot of love and moaning ethnicity right there.

Cheers, Doc
lmao, dekh lia na, bhai ?

kyun inki tattagiri karte firta fir ?
slap-v1.gif

paen di land in maovaadi mullon di, tu sudhar ja bhai, aur vapas aa ja :coffee:

Ironically, it is you Indans that are the creatures to laugh at. You all feel safe talking shit behind the net but the day you come before one of us, you will start saying I am a student of Brazilian Jujitsu and ect. Nigga give me your address and we'll see what's up. You pussies seem to love the internet. :lol:
Oye bahadur.. tune zindagi main ek hi bahudri ka karnama kiya hai... aur woh hai tera khatna ... woh bhi nahi karwata agar tujh se pooch lete.... Geedad bhapki ki aulad.

Back
Top Bottom