What's new

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

lmao, dekh lia na, bhai ?

kyun inki tattagiri karte firta fir ?
slap-v1.gif

paen di land in maovaadi mullon di, tu sudhar ja bhai, aur vapas aa ja :coffee:
@lastofthepatriots Aidi vi maa di kuss, paen chod

Yes they operate and fight against Indian army whats there to hide?
aLPRNX5_700b.jpg

LMAO

Stfu you malnourished piece of shit. Instead of striking you, I now feel like I should give you and your family some naan. Paanchod.

awww pooor bhoka nanga Indian wants to join scared cow country army.

your foreign minister is ill informed then, apparently he didn't get the memo from your office o 'lord of the repository of worldly intellect!

you are definitely as dumb as they come

The TTP monsters being hunted down sounds authentic, but personally - I'm not doubting your good intentions and integrity in making the statement - I doubt that there is very active hunting down of the LeT or the JeM. Major leaders of terrorist groups still wander around, address large gatherings and are very prominently visible.

As for earlier policy and changes, I am not doubting that there was transition in state policy, and what was visible once became invisible later. I am pointing out that these are common developments and movements in Pakistan; today's bare truth is tomorrow's guilty secret, and vice versa.

LeT and JeM were part of Afghan jihad funded by USA. After that Pakistan may have used them in Kashmir jihad once afghan jihad was over. Zia made huge blunder by training freedom fighters in Pakistan and our own people. There was no need to send men from this side as Kashmiri themselves were more then enough as they are showing now. In Afghan jihad too there was no need to train local Pakistanis. Hindsight is 20/20.

Anyway what is done is done, Pakistan isn't the only to blame for freedom fighters in pre 9/11 era. I agree with Khawaja, Pakistan need to take clean break from past. Reduce LeT, JeM space further. Use soft proxies in Kashmir which work better and India have no answer for that.

your foreign minister is ill informed

Ill informed may be ........ but he definitely is trying hard to stay relevant. He knows deep inside where he stands, he is trying hard to be important ....... but sadly not in eyes of local own countrymen but enemy.

His statements given in a media program are hardly official policies of his office. And he has been in office for what one month only.

Ill informed may be ........ but he definitely is trying hard to stay relevant. He knows deep inside where he stands, he is trying hard to be important ....... but sadly not in eyes of local own countrymen but enemy.

His statements given in a media program are hardly official policies of his office. And he has been in office for what one month only.
The inner mechanizations of what goes on in his office will escape us but the fact is that statements made to media are for mass consumption both national and international. I am sure accountability has checks and balances in Pakistan.
You know that he is the most relevant person to detail Pakistani policy to a global audience right?

Who gives a **** what they accept or don't. The whole world knows it. They themselves know it. That's enough.

Their acceptance or the lack of it is immaterial.

The inner mechanizations of what goes on in his office will escape us but the fact is that statements made to media are for mass consumption both national and international. I am sure accountability has checks and balances in Pakistan.
You know that he is the most relevant person to detail Pakistani policy to a global audience right?

Let us not forget under what circumstances he assumed his new office, how much time he spent in this office and at what stage he came in. His own peers like defense minister, interior minister are making statements that are totally different than what he is trying to say. His statement is relevant only to the extent that rest of Pakistanis including their establishment agree that State of Pakistan should be the only one with power to implement and enforce its writ ... even if it requires use of violence (if necessary).

Back
Top Bottom