What's new

Fmr. Defence Secretary Rumsfeld: Best Defense of Pakistan on Bin Laden Raid

Dear Sir, nice to hear from you again, arrogant as usual, but hay.. 12 saal... remember?

Anyways, select all my posts related to that mansion since 2nd from ALL the threads,.....

Since when you have a credibility of an ex-defense minister?

We are not talking about little guy Aaatish's posts here even though you are respectable member of our little forum-y world on Pakdef.

Read again. The whole discussion is about high level officials expressing their views.

That's all. No need to start an aatish under your seat.

peace.

Donald Rumsfeld can understand the situation better. If Pakistan Army know that he was there, he would be butchered.

You must be confusing between Pak army officers with the "Saddamized army of Iraq".

There is a Biiiiiiiiiig difference between pathetic arrabob armies and Pak army, in case you haven't studied the history yet.

Peace.

very logical and spot on!
Now the whole world understand that we are being framed by dirty crusader-zionist alliance.

Donald Rumsfeld can understand the situation better. If Pakistan Army know that he was there, he would be butchered.

On one hand the non-state actors of Jamaat-ud-Dawah are weeping over Osama's death.

On the other hand, Pak army is saying that it wanted to butcher Osama.

And on the third hand, Jamaat-ud-Dawah is being supported by Pak army.

Kuwait Iraq War...
2001 WOT!

Rumsfld knOws everything!

On one hand the non-state actors of Jamaat-ud-Dawah are weeping over Osama's death.

some of these things are true, and the rest as usual are constipated conspiracy theories.

peace.

some of these things are true, and the rest as usual are constipated conspiracy theories.

peace.

I know. I was responding to the poster who made a claim about the second statement. The three statements can't all be true at the same time.

It's funny how certain 'leaders' change their 'mindsets' when they're not in power... besides Rumsfeld here, Jimmy Carter became very pro-Palestine, & even wrote the book: Palestine, Peace not Apartheid; which is a very good book. Before that, it was him & Brzezinski that gave birth to the Afghan Mujahideen in the end 70s, till 81.

On one hand the non-state actors of Jamaat-ud-Dawah are weeping over Osama's death. On the other hand, Pak army is saying that it wanted to butcher Osama. And on the third hand, Jamaat-ud-Dawah is being supported by Pak army.

It is not hard to see how desperately you are trying to establish that PA loved OBL: Because PA may be supporting an anti-India entity inside Pakistan and because that entity mourned OBL death so PA must be supporting OBL. You should teach 'logic' at university level.

Anyway, I agree with @Bilalhaider that politicians often take much different stances after they leave power. Nothing that unusual: Power gives privileges AND constraints.
Anyway, as Rumsfeld is no ordinary chum who can be discounted like Alex Jones of this world. And Rumsfeld is going almost out of his way to establish a different narrative--which happens to be supportive of Pakistan--about the OBL raid. As Pakistanis we should appreciate that.

Since when you have a credibility of an ex-defense minister?

We are not talking about little guy Aaatish's posts here even though you are respectable member of our little forum-y world on Pakdef.

Read again. The whole discussion is about high level officials expressing their views.

That's all. No need to start an aatish under your seat.

peace.

*sigh* Again arrogance.. Do you have a mental problem mate? or is your chair upside down that you are always in pain?? *just wondering*.. Watch out your attitude mate.. If you can't talk in a civilized way then stay away from civilization..

This is what you said..

If you want to show us, nicely done rebuttal to the naysayers by some kala mouth or paan wala mouth, then go ahead a post a video link .

Did you asked for any PROMINENT person’s rebuttal?? It was ANY.. so, This was my response..

Anyways, select all my posts related to that mansion since 2nd from ALL the threads, and look at them what i have been saying all along.. few times you responded.. do look at them also..

I was referring to "MY posts" because there are numerous "LINKS" there which you can see..

One more thing Mate.. this tiny miny Aatish is a living human and has same rights as any other person.. and by grace of Almighty, I might be better than YOU in many aspect of life.. so calm down, come down from your high horse and talk in a civilized way.. Nobody is final authority or ultimate intellect here!

Damn! I din't knew that i was talking to a 16/17 years old child, who has "just" finished his first "history" book on "previous wars" and thinks that he is "ultimate" authority on "recent" wars..

You are being ignored from now on until you learn to speak respectfully..

It's funny how certain 'leaders' change their 'mindsets' when they're not in power... besides Rumsfeld here, ...

"Rummy" was never "anti-Pak". Being republican, he knew the military and strategic importance of Pak.

A Republicans prez most like would have communicated with Pak Gov/Army before taking out Ben Ladeen.

Dems on the other hand are not so pro-Pak. Current policies and statements by many around the current Prez indicate that.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom