What's new

Fmr. Defence Secretary Rumsfeld: Best Defense of Pakistan on Bin Laden Raid

Hmmmm! So Ben Ladeen's own wives and his own daughter of 12+ years age all are lying through their teeth?

Do you have a better source that was closer to Ben, I mean closer than even his own wives and daughter?

Why some of us insist on living in ignoranceburg? beats me!

peace.

Here we go. Your claims about OBL's wife and kids has not yet been independently verified you are just repeating media reports of what the same incompetent and corrupt officials are saying that to me is not solid proof. No proper or thorough investigation has been carried out as to exactly what happened in that house in Abbottabad no DNA samples from the dead bodies or of the blood thought to be OBL's have been taken or analyzed for a match to any of OBL's close relatives like his mother.

I suggest you do your own research and come to your own conclusions about OBL and when and where he died.

And I think you can better answer why some people choose to live in ignorance.

@Madmen,
You have only one plausible explanation for everything: 'Incompetent' and 'Corruption'. You think Pakistan's problems are because of 'corrupt' rulers. Well, any Indian here would say that they too have large, fat corrupt people. Even Rumsfeld's video above says that 'most govt. in the world have corruption'. So, contrary to what you say, it is not 'corruption' that has been Pakistan's biggest problem. There is an interview of Mian Munsha--the only Pakistani making to the Forbes List--in this Forum. He says that he NEVER had to give bribes in Pakistan. Sure, there is 'corruption' but not to some extra-ordinary level as you suggest.
Then, you think that Pakistanis were so incompetent that's why OBL manage to hide despite what Rumsfeld says here.
Next, you think the OBL's wives/daughters' account of OBL death are not correct because of 'corrupt' and 'incompetent' argument. What if 1 year down the road they are actually interviewed and describe their eye-witness account? Then you would probably say: Oh, the 'corrupt' ISI/CIA forced them to say that.
FYI, if Pakistan was so singularly corrupt in this world then you would not have many great things like dams, roads, airports, universities...Pakistan would look like Somalia or, sorry to say, Afghanistan!
Back to the topic:
This video must be highlighted to nullify some of the propaganda against Pakistan.

Rumsfield is as close to Satan as possible.

I find it mind boggling that he 'supports' Pakistan.

Here we go. Your claims about OBL's wife and kids has not yet been independently verified .

So you want to go have tea with the number 1 mafioso's wives and kids?

The whole world now acceps that his wives and kids were in the compound, and they are now in Pakistani custody. And yet you keep on repeating main na maaanoon?

For a Taliblees or a Qaida khabees it will definitely be hard to accept that terror-in-chief is now deader than a door knob.

Why you are including yourself in those ibleesi khabeesi group? This is beyond me.

peace.

Rumsfield is as close to Satan as possible.
In the geopolitics no one is 100% satan or 100% god.

It depends if you are loyal to your nation, your country, and your family. You keep them out of harms way then you are closer to god. Otherwise you are a Satan the Sad-Damn or worse Ben f ing ladeen.

I find it mind boggling that he 'supports' Pakistan.

He supports Pakistan because strong Pakistan is in the interest of global peace and security. Why it is so hard to understand?

peace.

@Madmen,
You have only one plausible explanation for everything: 'Incompetent' and 'Corruption'. You think Pakistan's problems are because of 'corrupt' rulers. Well, any Indian here would say that they too have large, fat corrupt people. Even Rumsfeld's video above says that 'most govt. in the world have corruption'. So, contrary to what you say, it is not 'corruption' that has been Pakistan's biggest problem. There is an interview of Mian Munsha--the only Pakistani making to the Forbes List--in this Forum. He says that he NEVER had to give bribes in Pakistan. Sure, there is 'corruption' but not to some extra-ordinary level as you suggest.
Then, you think that Pakistanis were so incompetent that's why OBL manage to hide despite what Rumsfeld says here.
Next, you think the OBL's wives/daughters' account of OBL death are not correct because of 'corrupt' and 'incompetent' argument. What if 1 year down the road they are actually interviewed and describe their eye-witness account? Then you would probably say: Oh, the 'corrupt' ISI/CIA forced them to say that.
FYI, if Pakistan was so singularly corrupt in this world then you would not have many great things like dams, roads, airports, universities...Pakistan would look like Somalia or, sorry to say, Afghanistan!
Back to the topic:
This video must be highlighted to nullify some of the propaganda against Pakistan.

Listen if it makes you sleep better at night to think corruption in Pakistan is not a major issue then by all means dream away. (I never said every person in Pakistan is corrupt but there is wide spread corruption none the less). I have seen Mian Munsha's interview and he is an inspirational man and he says he has great hope for Pakistan's future... so do I. But that doesn't change the reality in Pakistan with regards to bribery.
Yes I agree Indian politicians are probably more corrupt than Pakistani politicians but they are not as incompetent atleast not all of them they have introduced certain policies that have seen the growth of their country in the last decade to a point where now the whole world looks to India as a major economic power. Where as Pakistan over the last decade has managed to be viewed by the majority of nations as a terrorist infested sh@t hole.
I am aware of the huge pressure Pakistan is facing due to certain unfriendly and powerful countries in the region that are creating havoc and mayhem within the country so that they may fulfill their objectives. But there work is made easier due to the ineptness, greed and treachery of the leaders of Pakistan be they civil or military.
You do realize that the roads and universities you are talking about are few and far between and are in disrepair. Do you know the scale of Karachi's sewage problem. I could go on but it would be a waste of time.
Like I said until I see solid proof OBL was in that house I reserve judgement on whether he was killed their.
If Rumsfeld's words give you some comfort from all the negative propaganda who I am to deny you that. But he is a politician and his motive I believe is to cover his own a@@ so that no one can point fingers at his time when he was defense secretary.

The whole world now acceps that his wives and kids were in the compound, and they are now in Pakistani custody. And yet you keep on repeating main na maaanoon?

For a Taliblees or a Qaida khabees it will definitely be hard to accept that terror-in-chief is now deader than a door knob.

Why you are including yourself in those ibleesi khabeesi group? This is beyond me.

peace.

As for your above comments like you say its BEYOND YOU..................... lets leave it at that .Peace

Rumsfeld Warns of 'Rush to Judgment' on Pakistan - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

I can't believe Don. Rumsfeld has done the job of defending Pakistan, better than anyone inside or outside of Pakistan in a video.
A few salient points paraphrased here. The whole 6+ minute video is worth watching and need to put be extracted to YouTube. Anyone knows how to do that?

1) I have not seen any evidence of involvement of 'any level' of Pakistan's military and intelligence agencies.
2) If I were Bin Laden, I would be scared of the Pakistani military. I mean, if one person in the security establishment knows then one more can know.
3) OBL was rich and did not need any help. May be 1-2 people helped him to hide.
4) Barely 1-2 miles from the Pentagon we don't know what is happening behind the giant gated doors.
5) Question: Do you 'trust' Pakistan. Answer: Who do you trust? Any government?
6) Time to cool down and look objectively. Our interests are related to economy, security etc.
7) There is no 'they' in Pakistan as a monolith. So it is possible that someone may have tipped off the militants from inside the security apparatus but someone also tipped off militants when Pakistanis attacked them, leading to hundreds of security forces dying.
8) Everyone is there for their own interests. We have ours. Pakistanis have theirs.

Some points that those with sense on here have been pointing out only to be labelled by the sheeple as conspiracy theorists.

Point number 8 is one that is silly though. Pakistan's interests in Pakistan should be the most important. Anyone else's interests should not be given importance. America is for the Americans to rule by American interests, Pakistan is for Pakistani interests.

Rumsfeld did a much better job than most of the Pakistanis here. As they say its better to have a wise adversary than a stupid friend. And if that stupid friend is a conspiracy theorist as well to kiya kehnay :lol:

We have been saying the same thing bro.. its just the slave mentality of "some" people who accepts whatever comes from a "gora" mouth.. thats the only difference from what we have been saying and what rumsfield said..

The most important point he makes is the point about jumping to an overly simplistic conclusion - that since OBL was living close to a military academy, that the military must have known, and he proved his point by an example.

...."some" people who accepts whatever comes from a "gora" mouth.. ...

Dear Sir,

This has nothing to do with gora mouth, kala mouth, or paan wala mouth.

Good ole Rummy was saying things to his American audience largely. And the video is a proof of that. He answered the usual questions really well. And perhaps this is what the OP was trying to convey.

If you want to show us, nicely done rebuttal to the naysayers by some kala mouth or paan wala mouth, then go ahead a post a video link .

No need to shout about American Slave vs. Arrabob /Taliblees slave.

Peace.

peace.

So you had a cup of tea with "unnamed" officials of Army and ISI?? or are you just barking up the wrong tree?

The whole world is NOT Pakistan, WE live in Pakistan and its right in FRONT of an war hungry super power, but for UsIblees and Wall Qaeda Khabees it is definitely hard to accept that people have started asking questions about their claims..

BTW, If you have met with any "unnamed" source or any "high official" who does not want to "express his name" because he is "not allowed to" then let me know, i'll have them court Martialed.. what the fcuk are the doing talking if they are not allowed to??.. and if you think so many leaks are happening and PA/ISI or even CIA is not taking any step to stop them then understand that these "leaks" are meant to happen..

Why you are including yourself in those ibleesi khabeesi group is beyond me also, though i can judge a little bit with the arrogance and attitude you show in your posts..

Peace..

Dear Sir,

This has nothing to do with gora mouth, kala mouth, or paan wala mouth.

Good ole Rummy was saying things to his American audience largely. And the video is a proof of that. He answered the usual questions really well. And perhaps this is what the OP was trying to convey.

If you want to show us, nicely done rebuttal to the naysayers by some kala mouth or paan wala mouth, then go ahead a post a video link .

No need to shout about American Slave vs. Arrabob /Taliblees slave.

Peace.

Dear Sir, nice to hear from you again, arrogant as usual, but hay.. 12 saal... remember?

Anyways, select all my posts related to that mansion since 2nd from ALL the threads, and look at them what i have been saying all along.. few times you responded.. do look at them also..

first of all.. let me tell you one thing.. Rumsfield here is not taking side of Pakistan as most of my friends here are thinking, he is again playing a game.. Questions have been raised from all over the globe about credibility of whole OBL drama.. so now, as usual they are twisting it.. by saying that Pakistan Govt doesn't know that he was living there.. he is trying to say that Pakistan Govt is not guilty but OBL WAS living there.. which is highly questionable..
Once this drama is taken as "given" fact that OBL was there... another video from "treasure vault" can come out linking PA, or PG to OBL..

Hope you understand what i said.. though its a sanwla mouth which is saying this.. and not gora or kala..

So you had a cup of tea with "unnamed" officials of Army and ISI??.......

Hey, we are not the one spreading constipated conspiracy theories. Your ilk is.

If you want to deny that Ben F ing Ladeen's wives and kids have not been "recovered" from the compound in Abbotabad, then it is your right to be constipated. We'll name your island "Ignoramus-stan". Happy now?

......Why you are including yourself in those ibleesi khabeesi group is beyond me also, though i can judge a little bit with the arrogance and attitude you show in your posts..

Peace..

copy cat! ;) come up with your own terms.

Donald Rumsfeld can understand the situation better. If Pakistan Army know that he was there, he would be butchered.

Back
Top Bottom