What's new

Flatten Gaza: Gilad Sharon

No, their Army retaliates when rockets are fired into their country. Israel has every right to respond to these rockets and in any way it deems fit.

And Palestinians have even bigger right to not only fire useless rockets but nuke Israel completely for what it has done to them in more than last 60 years.

A country defending its own people seems to be a totally alien concept to you. No wonder, if you keep looking up to the spineless pak army who refuse to eliminate terrorists who kill their own people, you will be confused when a country actually takes action.

Palestine attacked israel and unlike pak, Israel retaliates. Simple.

Edit: And the malala issue just showed how cowardly and pathetic our army, leaders and people as a whole really are, and thats as positive as criticism can get. Instead of getting defensive, improve yourselves. Give your people a safe home then talk.

You need to correct your flags first. We know whom we are talking to right now.

Yeah there army kills 11 months kids. No I don't want my army doing this sh!t.

You seem to be coward and eunuch of the same kind. Volunteer yourself for the IDF.
Your army killed thousand times more kids than Israel. So you are the last one to preach us morals.

And Israel is only country in history of humanity that supplies water food electricity to people who are firing at it.

Your army killed thousand times more kids than Israel. So you are the last one to preach us morals.

And Israel is only country in history of humanity that supplies water food electricity to people who are firing at it.

Yeah right!!! Huh.

Apparently you are not good at comprehension.

Anyway, back to topic, Israel is not like Pakistan. They dont sit back and watch terrorists shoot 15 year old girls in the face. Their army is actually NOT a show piece like ours.

Ouch!!!!:coffee:

The answer to Pakistani problems lies in Ataturk like revolution. Complete expulsion of religion and ummah from national politics.

A country needs employment, infrastructure, education, health care and welfare to function properly. Not Prayer, fasting and jihad!

:yahoo:
Requoted for truth.

Whether they have taken up the cause of Kashmir or not. Palestine is the issue of everyone who believes in humanity. Not everyone is a materialistic, delusional fool like you.

Looks like Malala issue has taken a toll on you. Grow up.
what is your take on Sri Lankan human rights violation in the Eelam war?
where you guys not enjoying the death of Tamils when you supported a terrorist state that killed the sons of the soil in their own soil?
When you talk of humanity, please have a global prespective, dont limit your humanity glass only to Muslims are to a perticular nation.
Remember "Killing one is called murder, Killing 10000 is called Foreign policy", fight for all and not under a small umbrella of Religion.

Cut the crap please
Israel was just a middle man in Iran-Contra affair,it didn't give Iran anything,but only transferred some of U.S arms to Iran and U.S gave the money to them.
It was between Iran and U.S mainly.Besides,the whole arm sales to Iran did not have any importance in fate of war.Some TOW missiles can not change the fate of any war.Iran fought Iraq all by itself.

Besides,Iran had helped Israel many times before,like supplying its oil in Arab-Israeli wars.It was one of very few friends Israel had in ME.So we did them a favor too.
Israel didn't did it out of their good heart,they did it because they feared Saddam's stupid acts.They wanted Iraq to be weakened by Iran,so it wouldn't have time to think about Israel.
Put all this aside,what I don't understand is,what will you gain from licking Israeli arses?

Everyone in this forum knows you have a double personality.In the past,you some days supported Iran,some other days insulted it.Sometimes insulted Israel,and the other day,endorsing it.Above this all,you support Saudi regime by all means.
You are suffering from instability in personality,better to visit a shrink.

Absolutely brother.
He is basically saying that is because of Pakistanis adherence to Islam they are suffering from what they are suffering, like he doesn't know that most Islamic nations are more stable and prosperous than it. I mean, didn't he hear of Ummayad, Abbasied or Alrashidon Islamic empires? and how rich and advanced they were? Didn't he look at Malaysia, Turkey and GCC in terms of prosperity and advancement? When would those people realize that they themselves is the problem! One time they blame Arabs, another time Israel and India and another time Islam, in other words, blaming others is a well known aspect of failed people. Sombozo, if you like Israel so much, then get the hell out of KSA and go work for them and update us about the respect you are going to get over there. If Islam is what some Pakistanis are practicing and I include Some Arab extremists then I would be the first one to abandon it, this not Islam, and remember that the first word was recited in Quraan was Iqraa "Read". I hope Pakistani brothers understand what I am saying.

Which is why we need good governance not necessarily detaching Religion...Religion was deep down there in 60's in Pakistan but Pakistan was performing and progressing so fast and so well S. Korea had to approach Pakistan for the Economic blueprints.

With all due respect Pakistan was using BD money to progress in the 1950s or 1960s. Massive resources were transferred from East to West pakistan

It is not really much of a surprise that after the split with BD in 1971, Pakistan's economy has gone downhill.

Stealing others country and it's resources and then babbling about selling them very little of their own water and food. It can't be any more simple, either Israel accepts the two states solution or it will not dream of stability. USA will not protect your back forever.

Sometimes violence is the only answer. When someones fires at innocents, they need to be taught a lesson in the same language.

No, I dont belive in this concept, if the country has a proper government in place to do a dialog to get things moving.
This is the reason that people die needlessly in every part of the world.
All we know is fight for my country and my people, look beyond that, fight for people who can not fight for themselves. and when i mean fight, not an armed struggle, but a struggle for properity a struggle for change with out blood.
if you can deliver that, then you save humanity else all of humanity is lost and this feeling has to come to every human being, sharing this small planet and her resources

And Palestinians have even bigger right to not only fire useless rockets but nuke Israel completely for what it has done to them in more than last 60 years.

So Mukti Bahni was a legitimate force as well when they started killing West Pakistani's.

Oh dear look at this charade :D
please go back there is no need for you to comments

what is your take on Sri Lankan human rights violation in the Eelam war?
where you guys not enjoying the death of Tamils when you supported a terrorist state that killed the sons of the soil in their own soil?
When you talk of humanity, please have a global prespective, dont limit your humanity glass only to Muslims are to a perticular nation.
Remember "Killing one is called murder, Killing 10000 is called Foreign policy", fight for all and not under a small umbrella of Religion.

I can say the same to you. Would you share the same feelings for the Kashmiris like you have for Tamils. I think we know the answer. Anyways Palestine is a situation which can't be compared to any other insurgency or scenario. Tamils or Kashmiris or any other place. Those guys are living in biggest open air jail of the world and are killed on their own land by those people who have came from thousands of miles away based on a bogus theory of promised land. That itself is different and unique from everything else in this world.

So Mukti Bahni was a legitimate force as well when they started killing West Pakistani's.

For the last time East Pakistan or anything else can't be compared with the Palestinian situation. Got it?

Even if you are suffering with liberal fascist fever you can understand this basic fact

What! robbed and steal other's land use their resources and give them a little out of their own resources calling it the only country to supply food to people. Apparently You people are the ones who have killed their own Prophets, shame on you people.

Back
Top Bottom