What's new

Flatten Gaza: Gilad Sharon

It won't make sense to people who understand secularism without understanding its history. Lastly, i do not believe that Islam and Secularism are at odds.

Not disputing your find because the "Yahoodi" founding fathers of US also referred to Quran for writing their constitution. However there is a big difference between Prophet and his teachings vs Islamist and Ummah fervor of today.

Prophet was alive today he would approve of coward Hamas indiscriminate rocket firing into Israel nor he would approve Iranian slogans of wiping Israel off the map!

It won't make sense to people who understand secularism without understanding its history. Lastly, i do not believe that Islam and Secularism are at odds.

Which is why we need good governance not necessarily detaching Religion...Religion was deep down there in 60's in Pakistan but Pakistan was performing and progressing so fast and so well S. Korea had to approach Pakistan for the Economic blueprints.

Which is why we need good governance not necessarily detaching Religion...Religion was deep down there in 60's in Pakistan but Pakistan was performing and progressing so fast and so well S. Korea had to approach Pakistan for the Economic blueprints.

Those days we didnt have extremist shooting down 15 years old and NWFP did record development.

Those days will return, you have my promise.

Those days we didnt have extremist shooting down 15 years old and NWFP did record development.

Its a cancer and cancer is cured by surgery--slow and steady.. not by firing a bullet in it.

Those days will return, you have my promise.

Its a cancer and cancer is cured by surgery--slow and steady.. not by firing a bullet in it.

Sometimes Chemotherapy doesnt work so you need amputation.

by going thru the thread ive seen kal e and somebozo got some serious issue with Islam..one is against fasting jihad and prayers while the other is against getting virgins(going to heaven) ..I dont know how your parents raised you..but i tell you they did a pretty bad job at teaching you Islam properly...your hearts are so full of hatred tht you have no respect left for your own religion

by going thru the thread ive seen kal e and somebozo got some serious issue with Islam..one is against fasting jihad and prayers while the other is against getting virgins(going to heaven) ..I dont know how your parents raised you..but i tell you they did a pretty bad job at teaching you Islam properly...your hearts are so full of hatred tht you have no respect left for your own religion

That is His business Not yours or mine to worry about.

I grew up in a hardcore jamati family! Became disillusioned with religion after seeing the inner workings.
Nothing wrong with praying and fasting on a personal level but that's not something the country needs to run smoothly.

PS: i don't agree with many components of Islam and much of the Islamic history as a whole.

Sometimes Chemotherapy doesn't work so you need amputation.

Amputation can lose a patient and destable the patient physically and or mentally that is why in case of Pakistan we need to be careful slow and steady first a better government needs to over take. Sorry moderator we are drifting from the topic.

Just want to ask everyone IF US-NATO spent billions yearly for 11 Years and couldn't even achieve the real objectives how can Pakistan achieve success with never ending Operations and same is for israel do you know jews were in the worst and similar conditions through out the history from 3000 years ago till WW2 imagine if these people of Palestinians come to the point that some powerful force helps them in the future just as Jews[israelis] were helped by UK-UN and turn the table on jews again. I don't have to bring religion into it but you know it jews have received punishment through out the history by their own doings, I would not be surprised they get it one last time someday by others.

Ah, I don't want to go on a tangent, but does were days when the western countries and allies of the western countries actually had treated the Muslims with just and moral principles.

I hope China rises quickly to be a counterweight to USA.

China many advantages - Huge population.
Lots of natural resources.
Booming Economy.

Right next to the Islamic World.

Good times for us and them in the near future.

Israel built the Wall in West Bank which prevented suicide bombings.

Now it is deploying the Iron Dome System which will shoot down all incoming rockets.

When the Palestinians will have no way of attacking Israel, then there will be peace.

Yeah there army kills 11 months kids. No I don't want my army doing this sh!t.

You seem to be coward and eunuch of the same kind. Volunteer yourself for the IDF.

Bwhahahaha. Hats off to you Areesh. You put him in his place.

On topic:
We should flatten Gilad's face. :rofl:

From a father like that,you don't expect a human to be born.
The only thing human about them is they walk on 2 feet,others are just animal features.

Back
Top Bottom