What's new

Flatten Gaza: Gilad Sharon

somebozo; Post the link of this article always post a credible link.

Lastly israelis recorded it or not fact remains in context they killed Prophets, something not to be proud of.

Flattening Gaza is not an option.

Israel needs to build sufficient defensive counter-measures which will neutralize all incoming threats from the Palestinians.

Once that is accomplished, then Palestinians will have no choice but to accept Israel.

Right now Palestinians are still being brainwashed by their leaders of destroying Israel.

First it was the Arab Armies that will destroy Israel, then Israel defeated them.

Then came the Palestinian Suicide Bombings, then Israel build a Wall to stop them.

Then came the Palestinian Rockets, now Israel has the Iron Dome System to stop them.

So with no means to attack Israel, the Palestinians will give up their foolish fantasy of destroying Israel and hopefully bring peace to the region.

somebozo; Post the link of this article always post a credible link.

Lastly israelis recorded it or not fact remains in context they killed Prophets, something not to be proud of.

Killed Prophets?

Besides Mohammed, Adam, Abraham, all the other Prophets mentioned in the Quran are Jewish.

And you point is?

then Palestinians will have no choice but to accept Israel.

And when will israel accept Palestine. Genius make sense you have absolutely no grasp of authentic History.

Israel needs to build sufficient defensive counter-measures which will neutralize all incoming threats from the Palestinians.

Once that is accomplished, then Palestinians will have no choice but to accept Israel.

Right now Palestinians are still being brainwashed by their leaders of destroying Israel.

First it was the Arab Armies that will destroy Israel, then Israel defeated them.

Then came the Palestinian Suicide Bombings, then Israel build a Wall to stop them.

Then came the Palestinian Rockets, now Israel has the Iron Dome System to stop them.

So with no means to attack Israel, the Palestinians will give up their foolish fantasy of destroying Israel and hopefully bring peace to the region.

With leaders like Hamas who wants to flatten Gaza?

And you point is?

then Palestinians will have no choice but to accept Israel.

And when will israel accept Palestine. Genius make sense you have absolutely no grasp of authentic History.

Palestine is a myth, a leagacy of roman imperialism!

Palestine is a myth, a leagacy of roman imperialism!

No Palestine, no israel you just blundered. At one point you posted Prophet Suleman and the era after and breaking of the state and now you call it legacy of roman imperialism make up your mind now I clearly understand you guys are completely confused adrift with inconsistency and contradictions. Case closed..

Right now a far bigger question is stability of King Hussien in Jordan who is rocked by a wave of protest. If he gives his way to Muslim Brotherhood pressure, then things are going to get pretty awful in the region.

I believe that gentleman has been dead for a few years. Must be referring to King Abdullah.

Killed Prophets?

Besides Mohammed, Adam, Abraham, all the other Prophets mentioned in the Quran are Jewish.

Quran
2:140 Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do you know better or Allah? And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not heedless of what you do.

The Quran confirms that none of the Israeli Prophets or tribes were Jews.

No Palestine, no israel you just blundered. At one point you posted Prophet Suleman and the era after and breaking of the state and now you call it legacy of roman imperialism make up your mind now I clearly understand you guys are completely confused adrift with inconsistency and contradictions. Case closed..

It broke up and was still a jewish state..the name Palestine was not to be heard until romans invaded. There is no "P" in Arabic..

Quran
2:140 Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do you know better or Allah? And who is more unjust than he who conceals a testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not heedless of what you do.

The Quran confirms that none of the Israeli Prophets or tribes were Jews.

David, Solomon, Isa, Moses?

What religion were they from? :D

This post literally made me facepalm myself. You make it seem like Israel is some innocent state that is being viciously attacked and oppressed by the big bad state of Palestine. I agree Hamas is part of the problem but one has to be either very naive or plain ignorant to ignore the fact that Israel is the true aggressor in this situation. The number of attacks committed and the death toll are out there to support my claims.

If you want to talk about brainwashing then look at the Israeli youth who believe oppressing and exterminating the Palestinian people is ok because of the Holocaust, watch the documentary "Defamation" for more info on this. Also lets not forget that Israel has compulsory military service, reminds me of Hitler Youth.
Peace can only be achieved when Israel stops stealing land and stops oppressing the Palestinian people.

This post literally made me facepalm myself. You make it seem like Israel is some innocent state that is being viciously attacked and oppressed by the big bad state of Palestine. I agree Hamas is part of the problem but one has to be either very naive or plain ignorant to ignore the fact that Israel is the true aggressor in this situation. The number of attacks committed and the death toll are out there to support my claims.

If you want to talk about brainwashing then look at the Israeli youth who believe oppressing and exterminating the Palestinian people is ok because of the Holocaust, watch the documentary "Defamation" for more info on this. Also lets not forget that Israel has compulsory military service, reminds me of Hitler Youth.
Peace can only be achieved when Israel stops stealing land and stops oppressing the Palestinian people.

What kind of ridiculous analysis is this?

All Hamas has to do is accept Israel's right to exist, pledge to end violence and Israel will lift the blockade. But since Hamas charter states it wants to destroy Israel and thus this cycle of violence will continue.

Besides the extremist wings of Israeli politics who want to expel all Arabs, no one has talked about exterminating Arabs. Care to provide some factual evidence to back up this claim?

As for Compulsory Military Service, Israel is a small country with a small population and thus compulsory military service is required.

Hitler Youth was made of kids between the ages of 12 to 18. Israeli Army recruits after highschool which is 18-21.

Do some research before you ramble next time. :D

What kind of ridiculous analysis is this?

All Hamas has to do is accept Israel's right to exist, pledge to end violence and Israel will lift the blockade. But since Hamas charter states it wants to destroy Israel and thus this cycle of violence will continue.

Besides the extremist wings of Israeli politics who want to expel all Arabs, no one has talked about exterminating Arabs. Care to provide some factual evidence to back up this claim?

As for Compulsory Military Service, Israel is a small country with a small population and thus compulsory military service is required.

Hitler Youth was made of kids between the ages of 12 to 18. Israeli Army recruits after highschool which is 18-21.

Do some research before you ramble next time. :D

Hamas accepting Israel is not the only issue. If only if it was this easy then this region would not be in such deep sh-t. The illegal occupying of Palestinian land will continue. Palestinians will continue to be oppressed. The little land Palestine has left will be snatched away from them.

And why shouldn't Hamas pledge to destroy Israel? When one oppresses you and grabs you're land you don't sit back and enjoy the moment, you fight back. Peaceful solutions have failed, the farce UN has failed, Israel's father America has failed to peacefully solve this situation.
As for extermination of Palestinians, the evidence is right in front of you. 34 innocent Palestinians (many of them women and kids) were killed on Monday alone.

I don't have a problem with conscription, I'm just stating the similarities with the Nazis and brainwashing.

I personally am a big critic of the middle east and would not normally give a sh-t but unfortunately Israel is oppressing innocent people, this can't be justified by anyone.

Islam is older then its title, all the Prophets were Muslims, remember? those who submit willingly got the title Muslim, weather they Prophets or not.

Quran
3:67 Abraham was not a Jew nor a Christian, but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim; and he was not one of the polytheists.

3:65 O People of the Book, why do you dispute about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Do you not understand?

Your clever uneducated mind, but you never read the Quran through in through or you take for granted that I haven't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom